lunch

The green dragon that I love

You’re still mad at Kris, because of what he said. So you ignored him the whole weekend. You even went back to your parents’ house. You gave him some mercy  so you didn’t told your parents that you’re mad at Kris. You only told them that you missed them so you’ll sleep over for the weekend. They will leave for business trip for one month on Monday so it’s an available reason.

You met Kris nearby the office, because Kris installed a GPS app on your phone. So Kris will always know your whereabouts.

“Baby~ Don’t be mad at me anymore. I already suffer enough.” Kris whined.

“Hmmp.” You hmp’ed and you walked away from him.

You went to a café to buy your breakfast, because your parents and your brother were already away when you woke up.

“One egg sandwich with orange juice, please.” You said and the waitress nodded.

“Would you like to eat here or take away?” The waitress asked

“Take away.” You said

“That’s 10.000 won please.” The waitress said and you was about to take your wallet out before Kris stopped you.

“Please add one bacon egg sandwich with black coffee.” Kris said

The waitress didn’t really know what to do and she looked at you. You nodded and she added the bacon egg sandwich with black coffee on the bill.

“Then it’ll be in total 12.500 won.” The waitress said and Kris quickly paid the bill before you could pay for it.

“Here you go. Thank you and enjoy.” The waitress said and she gave you the order.

 

You walked to your office, because you don’t feel like to be in one car with Kris. He’ll whine the whole ride and ask for forgiveness.

 You walked straight to Kris’s office and you put his breakfast down on his table. After that you walked to your own office.

Kris arrived quickly after you. He grabbed his own breakfast and he walked to your office. He sat down before you and he gave you his puppy eyes.

“Go back to your own office after you’re done. I’ve an appointment.” You said and you ate your breakfast.

“Baby, I’m sorry. What do I need to do so you can forgive me?” Kris plead.

“I don’t know, but for now just leave me alone and I won’t eat lunch with you either.” You said

Kris sighed and pouted. He silently ate his breakfast while he was looking at you. He left your office after he was done.

 

You went out to eat lunch with Minnie. At first, Lay refused because he would like some alone time with his girlfriend. Minnie went to her parents the whole weekend. So Lay missed her.

You felt a little bad for Lay, but you really want to talk to Minnie.

Lay finally let Minnie to eat lunch with you after Minnie gave Lay her famous puppy eyes and aegyo.

 

“So something happened with you and Kris?” Minnie asked after we sat down in a restaurant.

“We…uhh…we argued. Actually not really argued, but I’m mad at him.” You tried to explain.

Minnie looked confused at you.

“You remember Friday?” you asked

“Of course. I’m not a goldfish. We searched for dresses for your engagement party and wedding day.” Minnie said

“Actually, I didn’t chose the dresses. Kris did.” You said and you told her the whole story.

“That’s sweet of him , right? Normally men doesn’t help woman choose their dresses. They don’t understand anything of that. The dresses were really nice. Lay will never choose a dress for me, because he always choose weird clothes or clothes that doesn’t suite me.” Minnie said.

“The dresses were nice, but he didn’t help me choose. He chose it without my opinion and he banned all the dresses that I chose.” You whined.

“So that’s why you’re mad at him? You didn’t look like you're mad Friday.” Minnie said while thinking.

“It’s not only that incident. That night he wanted to make babies with me.” You said and you told her the story about that night.

“You feel like you two are going too far even if you’re going to marry?” Minnie asked unsure

“The fact that I agreed to marry him doesn’t mean that I agreed with him to have . You and Lay have already?” you said and Minnie blushed.

“We only have some .” Minnie silently said.

“So fast? You’ve only a relationship with Lay for one or two months. I thought you two agreed to go slow.” You said in disbelieve.

“We did, but you know men has needs. I caught him taking care of his needs in the bathroom so we walked about it. We agreed to do and slowly moved on to have real .” Minnie said.

“He treated me to search for another woman if I don’t agree with him to have .” You said and pouted.

“Maybe you two really need to talk about it. Talking is one important thing in a relationship. It seems like Kris doesn’t really know what you want. You really need to tell him. He can’t read your mind.” Minnie said.

“So you’re an expert now.” You teased.

“I’m not an expert, but it seems like that our relationship is better than yours right now. The most important thing is talk.” Minnie said.