Morning Discussion

It Takes Courage
Jiyong’s POV

I woke up extra early the next day, in hopes of talking to Seungri alone. As I predicted, he was already awake and making breakfast for the rest of Big Bang. Before I entered the kitchen, I took several deep breaths and composed myself in the coolest way possible. Walking in, I flashed my cutest smile and waved.

“You’re up early, hyung!” he exclaimed. He was attempting to make scrambled eggs and pancakes at the same time, scrambling the eggs in one hand and mixing the dough with another. I chuckled; he was so cute sometimes.

“Here, I’ll scramble the eggs,” I say, rolling my eyes. Maknae pouted in response, which made me chuckle some more. As I was scrambling the eggs like crazy (dude, he must have put at least eighteen eggs in there), I slowed down and cleared my throat.

“Maknae?” Seungri looked up at me, shaping the dough into 5 extra large pancakes. “I was just wondering,” I start off awkwardly. “Have you ever considered, you know, actually going into a serious relationship with someone?” He looked quite taken aback at this. I blushed, ashamed of myself, and looked away.

After much pondering, he finally answered, “When the right person comes along.” He turned around and started flipping the pancakes over the countertop.

I guess not, I thought. I sighed, and gave my maknae a bear hug. “Don’t worry; the person who loves you is right around the corner,” I tell him. He smiles and returns my hug. It felt so nice to hug your love, and I soaked up his scent like there was no tomorrow.

“OI IS FOOD READY, SEUNGRI?!?!”

Seungri and I pulled out of our hug and started fidgeting awkwardly. I thought I saw Seungri scowl.

“Just a minute, Daesung!” hollered Seungri. He quickly put all of the scrambled eggs into a bowl, pulled out five bowls of fruit from the fridge, and served the finished pancakes. He looked so cute while cooking. I sighed and started setting the table.

`````````````````````````
Comments please!