Hyunseung's plan a success?

Forever is a long way to go

Hello readers! Wow, how long has it been? >_< A couple of weeks, a month? Well, I just know it's been way too long and I'm sincerely so so sorry for that, but the inspiration just left me you know...it left me hanging with a chapter to be written and a story to be completed...but luckily I was stubborn this time around and I continued writing even though I didn't feel like it in hope of the inspiration returning and guess what? It did! Just today actually so I have written a whole lot!

 

I wanna thank the ones who has sticked with me despite the small little "break" and please bare with me...this chapter is very repetitive and not so well written because I forced it out through my writers block but I hope you enjoy reading anyways! >///< I love ya all!<333 Comments is love!

 

Byeyeom~

 

---

 

Yoseob knew the instant he bit through the chocolate covered stick that it had been a bad idea and when Kikwang's full lips moved on the other end, the blonde boy swore his heart could collapse from the adrenaline that rushed it's steady beating. Yoseob decided then, in that embarrassing but intriguing moment, that anything Hyunseung ever suggested were bound to be a terrible idea.

 

Kikwang blinked, his mind for a split second wondering how the other's small lips would fit against his own full ones as he paused in his movement, the taste of chocolate melting against his tongue and teasing his taste buds with it’s sweetness along with the nervous tension in the air. The main dancer’s heart were pounding loudly against his ribcage, the sound resonating in his ears and ringing in his mind in such a way that he no longer knew if he was nervous, embarrassed or even thrilled by the game they played.

 

“Are you going to keep staring at each other or…?” Junhyung asked with a raised eyebrow, teasing the pair which he knew were fairly embarrassed by their position since he himself were even heating up from just watching the scene in front of him. The rapper had had a good laugh the previous half an hour regarding the matter, mostly because it didn’t involve himself and the fact made Hyunseung’s game a lot easier to find funny than if he had been the one to bite that stick.

 

Doojoon chuckled beside Junhyung on the living room’s floor as he stole a chocolate coated stick from Hyunseung’s stash of them, putting it inside his mouth with a mischievous smile directed at the boy’s murderous glare for his actions. “This taste good." He hummed, inspecting the candy before hovering it against Junhyung's lips and encouraging the latter to taste it, which he did, but only after Doojoon practically forced the candy inside his mouth and made no room for his shy protests.

 

Junhyung blushed, feeling like the other's gaze were lingering just a second too long on his plump lips wrapped around the item as he bit through the sweetness and felt it melt in his mouth. There was a slight difference in those brown orbs as the leader followed his motions, like the effect Junhyung had on him were on obvious display and suddenly so clear for the rapper to see. Emotions that had just a few hours ago completely surpassed him were now shining evidently through every action the leader made and Junhyung sincerely wondered how he could have missed the honest feelings radiating from the other with such an intensity.

 

“Ahh, Hyung!” Yoseob retreated from his position in front of Kikwang’s full lips and munched on the piece of candy in his mouth as he whined in the direction of the now completely red haired boy in an attempt to knock some sense into the crazy brain of his. “How is this going to help?!” he protested and slumped in his seat, legs crossed in front of Kikwang’s own legs as their knees brushed against each other.

 

Hyunseung rose an eyebrow, amused by the obvious blush on Yoseob’s cheeks and the way he squirmed uncomfortably in his seat by the situation he was forced to participate in. “I thought it was pretty obvious.” he replied back with a smug smile that made Yoseob blush a deeper shade of red while Kikwang suddenly choked on the chocolate stick in his mouth. “Now go on. There’s more people than you lining up.” he hurried as he laid a hand meaningly on Dongwoon’s shoulder beside him, making the boy widen his eyes in surprise.

 

“Hyung!” the maknae exclaimed nervously. “Am I doing that too?!” he asked shakily and gesticulated towards the couple in front of them with a scared expression across his face, earning an amused chuckle from Hyunseung.

 

“Of course, did you think Yoseob would be the only one? You’re in this too remember.”

 

Dongwoon blinked, his mouth still hanging agape as he stared wide-eyed at his older member with a refusal to accept the new shocking information. “Are you serious?” he asked nervously again and when Hyunseung nodded he suddenly switched to his cutest pout, clinging onto the elder’s arm. “Hyung~” he whined, pleading silently for the other to just let him go this one time since he wasn’t really sure if he would be able to do it.

 

“Oh no, you don’t!” Yoseob scolded and dragged the maknae upright from his weird position in trying to bat his eyelashes cutely at his hyung and crossed his arms. “If I’m doing this, you’re doing it.” he said firmly and Dongwoon sighed in defeat, still pouting as he hugged the red pillow tightly to his chest. “Fine!” he muttered angrily like a little child.

 

“I’m confused.” Kikwang suddenly spoke, having recovered from his earlier coughing attack and successfully avoided in getting chocolate down his throat, which is seriously the worst thing to choke on. “I thought you liked me.” he said awkwardly, feeling shy by saying the words out loud from his own mouth as he glanced up at his two fellow members bickering. “Why do you not want to do this?” he asked sincerely, gesturing to the fairly short stick in his hand with curiosity as he didn’t really get what was going on.

 

Dongwoon opened his mouth to reply but didn’t seem to find the right words to speak, ending up opening and closing it continuously until Yoseob cut in with a flail to his arm. “It’s complicated.” he simply stated and dismissed the matter to avoid an awkward topic he would like to not bring up amidst all the other already uncomfortable stuff that was going on.

 

“Ya! This is taking forever.” Junhyung nagged from beside the now extremely nervous and fidgety Dongwoon as he ignored the leader’s hand that was innocently placed upon his right thigh. “Go on with it already!” he pushed further with an annoyed flail to his arm, the irritation only a teasing facade that successfully made Yoseob glare at him, hard.

 

Kikwang took a deep breath before placing the chocolate stick between his lips again as Yoseob shuffled awkwardly in front of him, finding it hard to push back the embarrassed laughter by the intimacy of the situation. Sure, they had seen many parts of each other as a group but the atmosphere that covered the room were completely different with their own feelings involved in the matter.

 

Yoseob leaned forward, about to bite through the candy offered to him by the main dancer in front of him but couldn't quite reach before the laughter broke through and he just couldn't understand why he was currently in this stupid position, playing a game which only the obscure TV shows forced you to do.

 

"Come on, just do it!" Doojoon ushered impatiently, as if the game wasn’t that big of a deal and that it wasn’t making him cringe by the mere thought of being the one to do it. “We ain’t got all night.” he complained further and chuckled when everyone except Dongwoon sent him a judging look, the maknae being too busy fidgeting that he didn’t have time for the leader’s ridiculous comments.

 

“Alright, last chance. If you don’t do it right now I will force you to do something much worse. And it won’t be pretty, believe me.” Hyunseung sent the two humiliated boys a meaningful look, making the two of them widen their eyes in disbelief before hurriedly aiming to get the task over with for once.

 

Yoseob closed his eyes the moment his small lips connected with the sweetness of the stick, the scent of Kikwang’s cologne and the warmth radiating from the other’s body along with the knowledge of his lips on the other end making him thrilled with adrenaline pumping through his veins. The blonde boy were frozen, his eyes tightly closed as he was afraid to make a move and somewhere in the background he could hear Hyunseung talking to them but the sound was suddenly muffled. The only thing his mind seemed to concentrate on was the warmth that came closer to him and the sudden breath that for a split second tickled against his skin before it disappeared all together, the scent of cologne leaving his nostrils and being replaced by the stuffy air of the dorm.

 

Kikwang watched as Yoseob opened his eyes, a bewildered expression across his face as he locked eyes with him and glanced down at the small piece of candy that was left in his hand. The main dancer had been quick, leaving the other with no time to think and the faint blush and the awkward scratch of hair was even a little cute in Kikwang’s eyes as the boy scurried over to the sidelines.

 

Doojoon clapped his hands in celebration and nudged Yoseob in the side as he sat down on the floor beside him. “Good job.” he teased, unable to stop himself from being annoying even though he knew the game was a lot harder to go through than it looked. And Yoseob hit him as a result, as hard as he possibly could, with a harsh glare that made Doojoon wince in return.

 

“Serves you right.” Junhyung smirked and pushed away the latter who were leaning on him to avoid Yoseob’s angry fist. “I bet you wouldn’t be able to go through with it anyways.” he stated with a puff of air, challenging the leader's amount of courage and stepping on his precious pride.

 

Doojoon frowned angrily and threw the rapper a disapproving look for the comment thrown at him. Then he smirked and decided to lean close to the others ear. “You wanna bet?” he whispered seductively and watched as the tips of the others ears turned successfully a bright red in front of him. Junhyung started coughing awkwardly by the startle, clearing his throat as he tried to look indifferent to the very suggestive leader breathing at his ear and neck. But since the other didn’t seem to know when to stop, Junhyung ended up sending a blind punch to the others thigh in an attempt to send a message.

 

Doojoon chuckled, feeling his pride renewed again as he straightened up in his seat and obeyed the pleadings of the rapper. He sent a bright grin towards Yoseob’s questioning look when he noticed him staring, acting as if he hadn’t just been extremely suspicious in the blonde boy’s eyes and chose to ignore the weird look he got. Perhaps it was Hyunseung’s games that made them suddenly so much more aware of every single action between the members through the day, Doojoon didn’t know for sure but coming out of the closet wasn’t exactly on his list just yet.

 

He wasn’t scared or insecure but rather unsure if Junhyung would be able to hold his hand for that long. He needed to know how far their relationship could go, how much the rapper were willing to give back in terms of affection before announcing their love. The last thing he wanted was to be left hanging after revealing such a big part of himself and therefore he wanted to wait, until the storm had cleared and the water ran still.

 

“Hyung…” Dongwoon called out nervously. “...Let’s just make it quick, okay?” he suggested and looked up from his lap, locking eyes with Kikwang’s brown orbs laced with amusement. “Okay.” he answered and chuckled, placing a new chocolate stick inside his mouth and leaning forward.

 

Dongwoon took a deep breath before shuffling a little closer and letting the taste of the candy melt against his tongue in a small shyful bite. Kikwang took a bite too, the both of them working their way closer to each other and surprising the other members by their speed, leaving them completely indulged in the scene in front of them. Yoseob didn't even blink as he stared wide eyed at the couple, silently praying that their lips wouldn't touch each other and he could be the only one. But just as there were only a mere centimeter left on the stick, only a single bite left before lips could meet, the room turned pitch black.

 

Literally the darkest shade of color painted the whole dorm as the covered windows didn't provide them with a source of light. Everyone froze, including Dongwoon who still could hear the main dancer's breathing right in front of him, but it didn't take long before the members started to fumble around.

 

"Yah! That's my leg!" Yoseob yelped and smacked at the hand that was grabbing at his thigh, most probably belonging to Doojoon considering the boy were seated beside him and the only one in range to reach him.

 

“I’m sorry, I can’t see anything!”

 

“No , Sherlock!”

 

“Hey! I’m your hyung!”

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Would you guys please stop bickering and go check the light switch or something. Do something useful!” Hyunseung scolded angrily, his voice resonating through the thick blackness from his position on the floor as he tried squinting into the darkness in search of the silhouettes. But the room were surely dark and the effort pointless as the boy’s sight remained the same. He wasn’t even sure if Kikwang and Dongwoon were still there from the quietness, not even a sound leaving from their direction and he had to reach out a hand to make sure Junhyung hadn’t run off somewhere either.

 

“I’m still here, Hyunseung…” Junhyung said with a amused smile as he felt a hand fumble near his knee, clearly searching for his presence.

 

“Whaa~! Mianhe! I didn’t see you there! Ouch! !” Yoseob stumbled, his body swaying dangerously on one foot as he struggled to find balance after tripping on something on the floor and hitting Doojoon in some place still unknown to him in the blackness. The blonde boy failed to stabilize himself and ended up falling to the side, landing on something or rather someone with his hands grabbing on anything to minimize the fall.

 

A small crashing noise was heard and a few grunts following it, making the other seemingly blind members confused and surprised by the sound. "Umpf!" Dongwoon grunted as the weight against his back made his nose bump into what he thought was Kikwang, the candy stick still placed in his mouth breaking into two pieces in the process as his whole body bent forward by Yoseob's force.

 

A gasp was heard and a shuffling noise as Hyunseung tried to grab into the darkness. “Yah! Are you okay?!” he asked worriedly as he aimlessly stretched his arms into the darkness.

 

Suddenly the light greeted them again, blinding their eyes who were becoming familiar with the blackness and making them blink their eyes tightly several times in order to see the mess of limbs lying on the floor. Yoseob was still startled and positioned right on top of Dongwoon’s back, his face almost greeting the floor but saved by his own hands who were placed on the floor and Kikwang’s one thigh.

 

Dongwoon on the other hand was extremely happy over his very convenient flexibility since the position he was in weren’t all that comfortable. His legs were still crossed, knees close to Kikwang’s own but Yoseob’s weight had him bent over face first in something that made him question his luck. He could swear he must have done something extremely sinful in his past life.

 

Kikwang blushed the darkest shade of red, a color he didn’t even knew were possible as he hit Yoseob on his back to get rid of him and the extremely suggestive position he had put Dongwoon in. The maknae didn’t even dare to move his face around or struggle, finding it very unnecessary to make it even more embarrassing by possibly creating a with the front of his face.

 

“Uhmm...this looks very...very-pffff!” Doojoon bursted out laughing before he was even able to complete his sentence, causing Junhyung to snicker too as he held a shy hand in front of his mouth, hiding the grin created by the mess before his eyes. The leader struggled for air when Yoseob tried to heave himself off of Dongwoon’s body but struggled too much and only caused more harm than good.

 

Embarrassed and fed up with Yoseob’s inability to move, Kikwang shoved the blonde boy away with his strong arms and made him successfully roll onto the floor with a thud. “Yah! Pabo!” he scolded with his face still painted red as he avoided to look into Dongwoon’s eyes who hurriedly sat upright, hair disheveled and cheeks as red as Kikwang’s.

 

Hyunseung chuckled, silently happy over the change of events and the small little accident that seemed to have affected both of the members involved, perhaps in different ways but still something to make them closer. “Pabo-yah!” he half heartedly scolded Yoseob who were still lying on the floor in front of him, smacking him once on the head as the other looked from Dongwoon’s red cheeks to Kikwang’s embarrassed face.

 

“What just happened?” Yoseob asked, honestly confused as he sat upright on the floor with blinking eyes. “Why are your faces all red?” he pointed at the two, watching as they both scratched at the back of their necks and squirmed in their seats, avoiding his eyes and the question asked.

 

Doojoon laughed and buried his face in his hands, not believing he had come to witness this obscure situation between s. “Yoseob-ah...just- let’s go to sleep.” he suggested and dragged Yoseob with him to the bathroom, convincing the boy it was late and they all needed to go to bed as he chuckled now and then along the way, grinning to himself in a childish manner.

 

Junhyung shook his head with an amused smile on his lips as he watched Doojoon walk away, finding himself scanning the leader’s back view and broad shoulders involuntarily but quickly brushed the thought out of his head before rising from his seat as well, leaving Hyunseung and the couple alone to dwell on the nights turn of events.

 

Dongwoon didn’t have the courage to face the main dancer’s gaze and kept his eyes plastered on the fidgety fingers in his lap instead, genuinely apologetic for putting the other through a situation like that in front of the other members. Heck, he had seconds ago been buried face first in the main dancer’s and if that wasn’t enough to make things awkward, Dongwoon honestly didn’t know what would.

 

Kikwang cleared his throat and coughed awkwardly as he rose from his seat, stealing one last glance at Dongwoon’s defeated backside and Hyunseung’s smirking, partly teasing, smile before making his way out of the room. Since the bathroom was occupied by Yoseob and Doojoon stood in line followed by Junhyung he figured going there was a waste of time, and possibly a humiliating choice of company since they never missed a chance to tease, so Kikwang decided to throw himself upon his bed instead.

 

With his face buried into the sheets he let out a loud groan muffled by the fabric underneath. Kikwang cursed a few times, scolding the gods for planning his fate like this as he replayed the sight of Dongwoon pressed against his groin, his freaking , and what made all this a whole lot worse was the fact that Kikwang couldn’t get the image out of his head. It was engraved into the back of his eyelids, not letting him have the courtesy of escaping or denying the affect it seemed to have on him and his body. More images accompanied the first and Kikwang jumped up from the bed in pure startle from his own train of thoughts, resulting in him bumping into Dongwoon he hadn’t even heard coming through the door.

 

“Whoa~" Dongwoon widened his eyes, not expecting the sudden movement of the other causing him to instinctively reach out his hands to grab at Kikwang's strong arms as he bumped into him, almost knocking the air out of Dongwoon’s lungs.

 

"I-I'm sorry." Kikwang stuttered in apology, his eyes lingering a little too long on the maknae's wide and surprised orbs staring right at him, the previous image still conveniently engraved in his mind and silently bothering him at the back of his head. The image had not only opened up a hidden door in himself but also made him realize a part inside him he didn’t knew existed, a small but important part he had turned a blind eye to through the whole course of his life. And the sudden realization of it made him scared but relieved and happy at the same time as he stared into the eyes that suddenly seemed hypnotizing to his emotional heart.

 

Beautiful. Was the thought that overflowed Kikwang’s soul as he felt himself drown deeper into the seas of Son Dongwoon, willingly letting the ocean's streams take him away into a foreign place he never before had the courage to explore. He was in love. He just knew, right then, at that moment, in that very spot. He was gay.

 

Dongwoon slowly let his hands slide down by his sides, letting go of his previous grip on the others forearms as he tried to analyze the look Kikwang was giving him, wondering whether the sudden change in atmosphere was only a part of his imagination. But Kikwang didn’t move even as the seconds passed and the time to awkwardly step aside had long gone, his eyes still lingering on Dongwoon’s own and flickering back and forth with a warmth that took the boy by surprise.

 

Never had the maknae been able to imagine the day he would experience the warmth of Lee Kikwang, the boys admiration or the others breath so close to his own but as the main dancer’s eyes flickered softly to Dongwoon’s curved lips the maknae truly believed that this was the day his dreams came true.

 

The opening of a door was what broke the trance and hypnotic atmosphere that had laid the room in an almost dreamlike atmosphere, as if fluffy clouds had surrounded the two boys that cleared up the second Hyunseung bursted through the door. The red haired member immediately sensed he had walked in on something and instantly regretted his choice of timing, scanning the awkward coughs and pink cheeks coming from the definite culprit of something Hyunseung probably wished he hadn’t disturbed.


But it was already too late and the fact made Hyunseung speak up about the matter that had led his footsteps towards the room in the first place. “The bathroom is empty.” he announced and nodded out towards the living room. “You need to shower before bed. Both of you.” he said before closing the door with a last glance thrown towards the couple, silently cursing himself for interrupting as he walked away with a small smile to himself. Maybe his plan wasn’t too bad after all.

---

P.S Did you notice my hints of their next comeback album? (in the story) >///< Hehe, I just say one thing...hair color.