The perfectly brilliant plan of Jang Hyunseung

Forever is a long way to go

Warning for a seriously messy chapter >///<

---

Junhyung eyed each member with suspicion as he entered the small living room of the dorm, having been called out for a “meeting”, which the rapper honestly had no clue what it meant, and the serious looks on the others faces made him feel very uneasy. The other boys were seated on the floor, forming a circle among the chaos of scattered clothes and random items laying around in piles and when Junhyung approached, Doojoon grabbed his arm and forcefully pulled him down to the floor.

 

“Umphf-Yah!” Junhyung scolded annoyingly and tugged at the grip of Doojoon’s hand around his small wrist, blushing a little by the once completely normal interaction between them that had turned to a constant reminder of the feelings in the rapper’s stomach and the sweet but rough kiss they had shared. He didn’t know how to act around the leader anymore, the question marks too big and the ravines that had suddenly separated them too deep. Did Doojoon regret what they did?

 

“So, we’re all gathered now Hyunseung.” Doojoon said and obeyed to Junhyung’s orders with a teasing chuckle, letting the boy go from his grip. “What is it that you wanted?” he asked and turned curiously towards Hyunseung, not knowing what went through the others brain at all as he had been missing out on the whole love triangle progress since yesterday.

 

Hyunseung cleared his throat. “I have a plan.” he announced proudly and smiled a little. “It’s a plan for Kikwang, in order to help him make the hard decision between Yoseob and Dongwoon.” he continued as his smile grew, expecting some reactions from s but the only thing that greeted him were their blank expressions.

 

“A plan?” Yoseob rose his eyebrows. “Really now? Wait...Is this what you talked about earlier?” he asked and narrowed his eyes, vaguely remembering the boy speaking of some plan of seducing his great love but he had turned a deaf ear to most of his rambling at that time and couldn’t quite recall what was actually said.

 

Hyunseung nodded proudly. “I even drew it on a board. Look!” he said enthusiastically and shuffled a little, appearing with a big board with some sort of chart drawn on it’s surface. “This...is my ultimate and perfect ‘Kikwang Falling in Love’ plan!” Hyunseung cheered and clapped his hands like he was on a tv show presenting his talents, except he wasn’t and the response wasn’t nearly as passionate as his own.

 

“What the...?” Junhyung frowned and leaned forward in his seat, narrowing his eyes at the first column written on the board, which read 'Finding out Kikwang's love preference'. "What is this?" The rapper asked and raised his eyebrow at Hyunseung, finding just the name of the first column to be uneasy.

 

Hyunseung pouted a little at the expressions they were giving him. Doojoon were reading through the board with concentration as he drummed his fingers against his chin, the lack of words making Hyunseung feel even more worried as if he was being judged by the leader. Meanwhile, Dongwoon and Yoseob were at all costs avoiding Kikwang's gaze, who kept wiggling and shuffling awkwardly in his seat by his involvement in the subject.

 

"Alright, let me explain everything and then you can go ahead and judge all you want, okay?" Hyunseung said and practically demanded the others to listen to his, at least to him, brilliant plan. “This...is the first step.” he explained and pointed to the first column labeled as “1#” with the text “Finding out Kikwang’s love preference” following it. “Without completing this step we can’t move on to the next one.” Hyunseung explained seriously and made sure the other members understood what he was saying as he held up the board in his hands.

 

Doojoon nodded. “Alright, I got. But how is this going to help exactly?” he asked and chuckled at the angry pout Hyunseung immediately gave him for his lack of faith in his perfectly structured plan. “Alright alright.” he defended himself and held up his hands with a teasing smile, finding the situation to be somehow funny in his eyes.

 

“Hyung, what does ‘Finding out Kikwang’s love...whatever it says...’ even mean?” Dongwoon asked confusedly as he played nervously with the hem of Yoseob’s shorts, feeling awkward having Kikwang seated right in front of him with a tank top exposing his strong muscles. It was summer and the weather exceptionally hot but Dongwoon still cursed the dancer silently for his choice of clothing.

 

Hyunseung sighed and pressed a finger against his temple as if he was surrounded by the most idiotic group of people he had ever met. “Don’t you guys know anything? It means we have to figure out whether Kikwang likes boys or girls.”

 

The main dancer coughed, finding this “meeting” to be more and more uncomfortable by the second and the words that came out of Hyunseung’s mouth made him choke on the suffocating air. Kikwang was obviously the main topic of the whole chart and the other columns made him nervous of the plans going through the head of the mastermind behind it. “Hyung...Is this really necessary?” Kikwang asked in a weak attempt to stop whatever was going on, he would much rather crawl under the blanket and sleep on the problem instead.

 

“Yes. It is.” Hyunseung strictly answered and crushed the others thoughts of sleep. “In fact, we are going to do the first step right now.”

 

Kikwang widened his eyes. “What?! Now?!”

 

“Yes. Now.”

 

Doojoon laughed, finding the scene in front of him to be perhaps much funnier than he should, but the panicked expression on the main dancers face and the pitiful glances Yoseob and the maknae threw the boys way made the leader bury his face in the crook of Junhyung’s neck. He held back his laughter, his stomach clenching by the act as he squeezed his eyes against the warm skin of the rapper beside him.

 

Junhyung stiffened in his seat as his sensitive skin reacted to the tickling touch of Doojoon’s black hair and the warm breath that teased against his collarbone, his body went haywire even by just this simple touch of the other as if his brain seemed determined to make the rapper cross the fine line that separated them from being more than just friends. Doojoon felt it, how the shoulders tensed underneath him, how the others breath suddenly got caught in his throat at their touching skin and the leader didn’t know how to interpret the small signs.

 

Doojoon stopped laughing, his mind suddenly concentrated on Junhyung only as he retreated from the warmth of the other’s neck and looked up to meet the rappers gaze instead. He needed to know what those orbs could tell him, he needed something that could reassure him that this was not how they would end up and that Doojoon wasn’t the reason their friendship screwed up.

 

Junhyung cleared his throat awkwardly by Doojoon’s intense gaze on him, feeling way too exposed and fragile under the burning holes it bore through his walls of protection as if what he built up were that easy to tear down. The rapper couldn’t even deny the dominance was turning him on and when his cheeks started burning up along with the butterflies in his stomach, he forcefully turned Doojoon’s face away from him with his palms and exhaled a deep breath.

 

“We need to talk.” Doojoon whispered for only the rapper to hear, trying to turn his head as he talked but the pale hands against the leader’s head were still holding him firmly in place. Doojoon heard a sigh behind him and furrowed his eyebrows at the sound, not able to tell whether it meant the rapper indeed regretted what happened between them or if it was just annoyance by the idea of them having a talk. “I know.” Junhyung answered and let go of the leaders head but glared when the other tried to turn around again, earning a chuckle and a shake of the head.

 

“What is that?” Yoseob asked as Hyunseung appeared with a big box in his hands. He had left earlier to fetch something from his room and Yoseob was genuinely curious as to what exactly the older had in store for the first step of the chart. The blonde boy was unexpectedly becoming more and more indulged in Hyunseung’s plans, finding some comfort in the fact that Kikwang was currently in the main spotlight and not himself.

 

Hyunseung opened the lid, holding the box closely to himself as to not expose it’s content to the other members and Yoseob immediately reached out his grabbing hands to ease his curiosity, which earned him a few slaps across the fingers. “This box is confidential, arrasso?” Hyunseung scolded and hugged the box tighter to protect it from the blonde boy’s unexpectedly long arms and Kikwang’s intensifying gaze, the main dancer looking as if he was about to jump him to get hold of the box. Probably, just to run away with it and toss it in the river, along with the offending board and it’s annoying chart.

 

In time, you will know.” Hyunseung warned and placed the box a great distance from the two members after he had picked out what he needed for the first step of his master plan. It was a stack of papers which only looked white and plain to the other members, making them frown in confusion and Yoseob’s face even faltered in disappointment by the lack of excitement to it.

 

Junhyung who had been watching in silence kept his unfaced expression as he eyed the papers blankly, not showing the eagerness beneath the surface as he was determined to train himself in order to make sure Doojoon wouldn’t be able to tear his walls down so easily next time. The rapper shuddered a little as he thought back to the leaders exceptionally intense gaze that had been squarely plastered on him, making the rapper question their supposed to be “talk” later and his ability to hold himself together when that time comes.

 

“Okay, here’s what’s gonna happen.” Hyunseung spoke up and straightened in his seat, turning his body a little towards Kikwang, making the boy shy away a little by the action as if afraid by the evil papers in his hands. “Yah! Be a man, will ya.” Hyunseung scolded and slapped the main dancer across his bicep in annoyance before gesturing for the other to take a seat in front of him. Kikwang obeyed while rubbing his arm at the red mark forming there and pouted childishly as he scooted over the floor with uncertainty.

 

Yoseob and Dongwoon took the opportunity and immediately shuffled behind Hyunseung to peek over his shoulder, clinging onto each other as they caught a glimpse of the mysterious cards and gasped. “Hyung, that’s so er-” “Shhh!” Hyunseung hushed Yoseob and the blonde boy hurriedly covered the maknae’s eyes with his hands in shock, the vocal’s eyes as wide as soccer balls by the content he found.

 

Doojoon became curious by the dramatic response and stretched his body forward to also take a peek, crawling on all fours to reach Hyunseung and ended up spurting saliva all over the papers in surprise. The leader had not expected what he had found, his arms strength giving in under him as he convulsed in a fit of laughter on the floor by the pure startle. “Yah! What do you have that for?!” he laughed and scrunched up his face by the shock of the pure and confisticated Hyunseung having his hands on those certain papers.

 

“Eww! Just quiet down, will ya?! Let the man do his job.” Hyunseung scolded, wiping off the leaders saliva with a disgusted expression as he pushed the immature leader away from him. He hugged the papers to his chest to prevent Kikwang from leaning forward and sneak a peek too early as the main dancer were beginning to become nervous by the loud reactions.

 

Doojoon pushed his body up from the floor, a smile still tracing his lips and a chuckle escaping them from time to time as he still couldn’t believe what the vocal currently held in his hands. Junhyung who were dying to see what it was also shuffled around the leader towards where Yoseob were currently trying to lead the protesting maknae away from seeing behind Hyunseung’s shoulders. Dongwoon had still been unable to catch a glimpse of those papers and Yoseob were desperately trying to keep it that way.

 

As soon as Junhyung saw what it was Hyunseung held in his hands, he choked and started laughing as well, his ears going red immediately as he hurriedly returned to his seat and willed himself to not let the burning hotness spread to his cheeks.

 

Doojoon laughed at the rapper’s cute reaction, the blush not escaping his eyes as he pointed at the boy teasingly, earning the signature slaps he had started to miss these past few days to his thigh and back.

 

“Alright. I’m going to show you two pictures and then I will ask you a question about them, okay?” Hyunseung explained to the intently listening dancer in front of him, ignoring the ruckus around him and the struggling Yoseob behind him who had a hard time restraining the curious and oblivious maknae from seeing the pictures.

 

Kikwang nodded, eager to see what was hiding behind those white papers and when Hyunseung finally made a move to flip them over, he stared wide-eyed in anticipation. “What the hell!” Kikwang shrieked when the papers were flipped and started laughing out of embarrassment and disbelief just like the other members had moments before, successfully making the other members follow along except for Yoseob who got smacked across the face by Dongwoon’s struggling arms.

 

The maknae were lying in Yoseob’s lap now, having wriggled himself into that position as he unsuccessfully tried to pry off the hand who were shielding his eyes. He was curious what the laughing was all about and pouted angrily when Yoseob didn’t seem to give up to his pleas. “I’m not a kid!” he complained and crossed his arms in annoyance by the unfair treatment.

 

“Believe me...you don’t want to witness this.” Yoseob only answered. “It’s for your own good.”

 

Kikwang held his hurting stomach and pointed at Hyunseung. “Hyung! Why in the world do you have this?!” he exclaimed and shook his head in amazement. Hyunseung frowned, blushing a little by the constant laughter and accusing gazes thrown at him as he kicked the main dancers leg. “Whatever, just focus! I have a question for you.” he scolded and waited for Kikwang to settle down his snickering along with Doojoon and Junhyung who were having trouble by the lack of oxygen in their lungs. Perhaps it was a little too late in the day to do this after all.

 

“Arrasso, what’s the question?” Kikwang asked, trying to hold a somewhat serious expression as he turned his full attention towards the older boy in curiosity of what was in store for him next.

 

“Which one, out of these two, do you feel attracted to?”

 

Doojoon tried, he really sincerely and wholeheartedly tried to hold back the bubbling laughter inside his stomach, but it took just a second before it escaped his chapped lips and he hunched over in his seat. “Seriously?!” he called out and rolled over to the side, his head landing onto Junhyung’s lap beside him as his eyes crinkled from the laughter.

 

Kikwang widened his eyes at the question, not believing he heard right at first. “Bwoh?!” he asked again and tilted his head, the corners of his lips twitching in a potential fit of laughter escaping from the pit of his stomach again.

 

Hyunseung sighed. “I asked you, which one of these...turns you on?”

 

Kikwang blushed and lowered his head, not believing the situation he was facing and silently sent a pleading gaze towards the leader and Junhyung but was only met with pitiful expressions along with their contorting faces from the held back laughter. “Uhh…” The main dancer scratched the back of his neck and looked up at the pictures once again as he tried to concentrate on his answer but found it hard to gather his thoughts.

 

“Well?” Hyunseung pressured impatiently and waved the pictures in front of Kikwang’s face. “Are you by the girl with big s or the half man over here with delicious abs?” he asked with a half-serious face, the mischief shining through in his dark orbs by the undying chuckles and snickering jokes between Junhyung and Doojoon in the corner. The constant laughter and shocked reactions contagious enough to make his composed facade slowly crumble.

 

Yoseob gasped at the sinful words coming from Hyunseung’s mouth and panickedly widened his eyes. “Yah!” he scolded and tried covering the maknae’s ears but he was two hands short and a few seconds late as Dongwoon had already heard what the older had said. Yoseob sighed and finally let the other go, finding no purpose in confiding him there as the secret was exposed anyways and he couldn’t do much to protect his innocence anymore.

 

Dongwoon sat up on the floor and ruffled his messy hair, combing his fingers through the brown strands as the struggling had made it stand on end and fall in irregular patterns. Kikwang watched the action with a million thoughts running through his mind and shifted his gaze towards Yoseob’s cute pout before he looked back at the pictures Hyunseung were still waving in his face. “I...I don’t know…” he answered embarrassedly and watched with horror as Dongwoon shuffled over the floor in an attempt to take a curious peek at the papers. The main dancer stopped the maknae with a deadlock just before he was able to catch a glimpse and hid the others face with his hand as he held the boy down in his lap.

 

Dongwoon groaned, whining as he found himself once again sprawled across the floor without even getting one single glance at the pictures which his hyungs obviously thought were too mature for his innocent mind. “I said I’m not a kid!” he protested with a whine against the skin of Kikwang’s arm, his voice muffled by the strong piece of confinement which kept him firmly in place.

 

“Yah! That’s not an answer.” Hyunseung scolded the main dancer as he eyed the struggling maknae carefully, amazed by the stamina and determination of the boy who didn’t seem to give up just yet. “Think about it, okay? Who would you prefer?”

 

Kikwang blushed, uncertain himself if he was reading his body’s reaction right as he took a deep inhaled and closed his eyes. “I think…” he started and Hyunseung along with all the other members leaned forward while holding their breaths, expecting what would leave the main dancer’s lips. “...I think I like...boys?” Kikwang answered with uncertainty, opening one of his eyes to peek at Hyunseung’s reaction and was taken aback by the huge grin he was met with.

 

“That’s great!”

 

“Uhmm...you’re scaring me, Hyung. I’m not even sure yet.” Kikwang defended himself and finally let go of the breathless and panting maknae from his deadlock as Hyunseung turned away the rated pictures from his range of view.

 

“No worries. I’ve got you covered.” Hyunseung smiled happily and flipped pages in his stack of papers. “Next!”

 

“What? There’s more?!” Doojoon exclaimed with wide eyes, springing up from his comfortable position on Junhyung’s thigh in disbelief. “You can’t be serious?” he chuckled and anticipated what the vocal were going to bring up next with the excitement equal to a little child, enjoying the carefree atmosphere in the room that seemed to push all the members worries at the back of their minds.

 

“Of course there’s more! Do you think Kikwang would be able to figure out if he’s gay by just that? Geez.” Hyunseung retorted back and earned a laugh from Yoseob by his drama queen expression he pulled off before turning towards Kikwang once again. The main dancer were eyeing the cards suspiciously and wondered whether Dongwoon were at risk or not.

 

Hyunseung nodded meaningly towards Dongwoon, secretly so that only Kikwang got the hint and that was all it took for the poor maknae to be buried once again against the fabric of Kikwang’s sweat pants and the skin of his strong imprisoning arms as Hyunseung flipped the next paper.


---

Okay...so...I have no idea where this came from to be honest >///< Haha, does this need to be rated by the mention of s? Lol. I have no idea... >///< I hope you enjoyed this messy chapter and the taste of Hyunseung's so called exceptionally brilliant plan~ Haha, I have no idea what's gonna happen next! >_<

Thank you for the wonderful support everyone and drop your comments~ ^///^ I'm curious as to what your reactions are to this...

Bye~