An equal attraction

Forever is a long way to go

I'm so sorry guys it's been so long! o0o I probably should have read through this chapter a couple of more times than I did but I was eager to upload it fot you!<3 Once again, I'm sorry for the long wait! But I shouldn't keep you here so enjoy the chapter! >///<

---

 

Kikwang slumped down on the soft sheets with a loudly audible sigh that spoke more than any words the main dancer knew to express what he had just gone through. The two hour long interrogation had drained practically every inch of energy out of his body and mind, leaving him with more questions than actual answers and Kikwang still hadn't figured out what Hyunseung tried to gain with his chart of mysterious plans.

 

Dongwoon entered the shared room at that moment, his hair damp from a well-needed evening shower as he walked across the room and threw his tired limbs across his own bed with a sigh equal to the one of Kikwang moments before. “That was...I have no words really…” Dongwoon mumbled with his cheek pressed into the bed sheets, his eyes already closed and mind wandering off to a state of slumber.

 

Kikwang sighed and chuckled. “Yeah...mean either…” he agreed and turned towards the maknae across the room, smiling at the cute pout and pressed up cheek he was met with of the other as light snores were already filling the room. Kikwang snickered, grinning at the scene in front of him as he dragged his body up from the bed, sitting on the edge for a second before he made his way to Dongwoon’s bed.

 

“Dongwoon-ah…” The main dancer called and shook the maknae’s shoulder lightly to stir the other out of his sleep, earning a groan as Dongwoon turned his head away from him in annoyance. “Yah...Dongwoon-ah...you need to sleep properly...as in on your pillow and under the blanket.” Kikwang scolded and nudged the younger in the side to prevent him from falling back into a deep sleep again.

 

Dongwoon only hummed to his words and weakly pushed the prying hands away but made no movement whatsoever as his eyelids stayed heavily closed. “Ah, hyung…” he whined tiredly instead and remained in his spot, slumber washing over him once again.

 

Kikwang sighed and leaned over the bed as he put both of his arms under the other’s armpits and lifted the tall boy up, dragging him across the sheets into a comfortable position on the pillow that was meant to be used. The act made Dongwoon giggle and laugh into the sheets, squirming against the hold as it tickled him. “Hyung~” The maknae laughed and pried off Kikwang’s retreating hands as he rolled over to the side. “I got it.” he complained vaguely and grabbed the sheets to bury himself under it’s comfortable softness and go back to sleep.

 

Kikwang grinned at Dongwoon’s ticklish manner and couldn’t resist tucking the boy in like an annoying mother, making the other groan and push him away out of embarrassment. There were still a lot of tension between the two, considering everything that was going on and the evening’s events were adding to that but Kikwang still found himself unable to stop these small little actions despite the obvious awkwardness.

 

The main dancer watched Dongwoon’s closed eyes and half opened mouth with a small smile on his lips. The maknae’s hair was sprawled across the pillow as he breathed deeply in and out and Kikwang gulped when something grew in his stomach the more he traced the features of Dongwoon’s face. The main dancer’s smile faltered, suddenly conscious of his action as a flash of Yoseob’s face appeared before him along with a surge of guilt. He didn’t know what it meant, he couldn’t understand how it made him feel, only that the guilt was real and growing inside him like a fire with an endless amount of fuel.

 

Kikwang rushed over to his own bed and threw himself under the blanket in an attempt to get away, hide himself from the outside world that seemed to judge him for every move he made. He breathed shallowly, the fire growing inside him as all he could think about was Yoseob’s disappointed face and the members judging eyes all directed at him, like a bad nightmare that didn’t go away even when wide awake. Kikwang felt confused as he squeezed his eyes and grabbed at his hair in frustration and despair. Was it trying to show him that Dongwoon was the wrong choice? Or did the guilt mean the complete opposite? Kikwang didn’t know and the confusion seemed to have no end as it was once again tearing at his brain cells for another night.

 

***

 

Junhyung was about to enter the bathroom to rinse off the sweat from his body before getting his well needed sleep when a harsh tug on his arm greeted him in the doorway, dragging him inside the small space and swirling him around, causing the rapper to slip upon the hard tiles as the sound of the door closing echoed against the walls along with the turn of the lock.

 

Junhyung didn’t have the time to react and by the time he did come back to his senses, Doojoon’s frame by the door and their earlier agreement to talk made him suddenly outrageously nervous. “What are you doing?!” Junhyung hissed angrily to hide how embarrassed and shy he felt in front of the other as he harshly snatched back his confided arm from Doojoon’s strong grip and tried to look as annoyed as he possibly could.

 

“We need to talk.”

 

Junhyung exhaled nervously, quickly disguising it as an annoyed sigh as he crossed his arms and leaned his weight on one of his feet. “Yeah, we do.” he stated straightforwardly and glared at the leader. “You kissed me.” Junhyung accused confidently, getting straight to the point as if expecting a really good explanation from the other, which he did but making Doojoon the main topic was really his main goal at the moment.

 

“Yah! How is this my fault!” Doojoon frowned, a little angry by the rapper’s accusing gaze as if the boy had no part in the incident at all and the leader felt a surge of disappointment and worry upon the realization that this may be the end of whatever they were. “You kissed me back.” Doojoon retorted and took a daring step forward, making Junhyung squirm a little as the leader was pushing on a button he would much rather avoid.

 

“I-I did not!” Junhyung protested, cursing himself for stuttering as he met the intense gaze of the leader and stubbornly held his ground. The rapper wasn’t even sure why he was still denying what happened, maybe because the idea of confessing his feelings were way too hard without knowing if Doojoon really meant what he first initiated.

 

The leader sighed, dragging a hand through his black hair as he turned around and leaned his head against the bathroom door. He had seen so many scenarios in his head before he dragged the rapper inside the room but none of them included denial, those he had pushed back in his mind and not allowed to come through as he didn’t know how to handle them. He knew Junhyung had moved his lips against his, the feeling still lingered and the scene had been replayed in his mind so many times that Doojoon knew he wasn’t mistaken.

 

But the rapper were clearly denying it and the words made Doojoon confused and unsure if the feelings in the other’s heart were mutual to his own. The leader knew that he wasn’t good at handling a situation where he’s hurt, he knew he wasn’t good at expressing when he was afraid and right now the confusion mixed with the fear of losing Junhyung forever were greater than anything Doojoon could ever control.

 

Junhyung inhaled anxiously when the other turned around and met his gaze, his own flickering and wavering out of uncertainty as he couldn’t read the thoughts that seemed to run inside the leader’s head. Junhyung saw the confusion and the pain but the forceful and desperate anger that clouded those emotions, mixing them together, startled him and he couldn’t help but stagger backwards.

 

“I know you kissed me back, Junhyung. Why?” Doojoon asked with a low voice, as if he was holding back a wave of emotions that threatened to break through. He demanded an answer, clearly giving no room for the other’s lies and weak attempts of avoiding the truth as he stepped forward. It was solely an attempt to reach out, but the confusing flash of harshness and frustration inside his orbs only made the rapper shy away.

 

Doojoon needed to know the rappers feelings, how he felt about the kiss that he himself couldn’t erase from his mind as it replayed endlessly before his eyes, hoping that at some point it would happen again. Junhyung’s unspoken answer was the only string of hope he had left and when Junhyung made a move to turn away in an attempt to avoid it again, he desperately grabbed hold of the boy’s arm to keep him in place, afraid that if he turned, he’d lose him.

 

“Junhyung, answer me.” he pleaded, the desperate cry from his heart coming out as a much harsher demand than he intended and Doojoon could see the flash of hurt in the rapper’s orbs but he didn’t know how to erase it. The knowledge of his mistake, the desperation in his chest and the fear only made him tug harder at the hold of Junhyung’s wrist. “Why?!”

 

Junhyung winched at the other’s forcefulness and gulped as he gazed into Doojoon’s deep orbs, unable to break away from the emotions they contained and the aura that seemed to demand his undivided attention. He was confused and bewildered by the turn of actions their conversation had led to and Junhyung even found it hard to form his words, to answer the question, as the frustration directed at him squeezed the air out of his lungs. Junhyung felt trapped and cornered but still frozen to the ground by his own will.

 

“Do you think it was a mistake?” Doojoon probed further, the patience running out of him faster than usual as the desperation and anxiety inside him grew with each second passing without an answer coming from the other’s lips. “Is that what it is? A mistake?”

 

The lamp inside the small bathroom flickered continuously above them and if Junhyung wouldn’t have been so damn confused then maybe he would be nagging at the annoying light, but the rapper were too busy trying to understand the reason behind Doojoon’s sudden behaviour. “How about you?” he asked, meeting the other’s gaze with an equally as intense one as he tried to read the change of expression on the leader’s face. “Did you want it? Or was it just all a mistake you happened to initiate?” he pushed further when the other seemed surprised by his countering and the sudden question.

 

Doojoon took another bold step forward, realizing that if someone had to confess their true and sincere feelings it would have to be him, and watched as Junhyung’s eyes flickered from his eyes. The two of them could probably stand there in pure stubbornness forever if someone didn’t step up and knowing , Junhyung weren’t going to be the one to do it. He was too insecure, too unsure and Doojoon was certain he had years of more experience than the other in the field of love with the same gender.

 

Junhyung watched as the other stepped closer and left only a few centimeters of air between their two warm bodies, causing the rapper to hold his breath as he stared into the broad chest in front of him with an indescribable desire to grab hold of the white shirt only to make their bodies crash together.

 

“I wanted it...Junhyung-ah. I meant it and I don’t believe it to be a mistake to erase.” Doojoon spoke softly, his deep voice ringing inside Junhyung’s ear in a way that made the rest of the world disappear at the edges until the only thing the rapper could see were Doojoon in front of him, opening the rusty lock to his hidden heart as he watched on in shock.

 

“I like you, Junhyung-ah.”

 

Junhyung stuttered, his lips opening but no words coming out as his eyes flickered between the two orbs that was so close to him, so sincerely gazing at him with such a desire and love that the rapper almost wondered if he was worth it all. The affection seemed to be greater than anything he himself would be able to greedily accept and it filled him with a strong feeling of happiness for being loved and admired.

 

Doojoon watched the struggling rapper trying to gather the thoughts inside his mind and usually he would have given him the time, maybe that would have been a reasonable choice, but he was way too impatient and Junhyung’s lips were way too close that he couldn’t resist the impulse before his lips were already touching the boy’s with a passionate flame.

 

Junhyung melted into the kiss, all previous thoughts flying away from his mind the instant Doojoon’s soft lips met his along with a string of powerful emotions pouring from the deepest corner of the others heart, leaving the rapper breathless and weak against the older’s hold.

 

An igniting fire lit itself inside Doojoon’s chest, spreading and growing as he pushed Junhyung against the wall behind them with an eagerness to devour every inch of him, causing the rapper to gasp and invite the wet tongue to wrestle with his own in a battle he eventually lost against the leader’s flaming dominance. It was making him deliciously weak and Junhyung was honestly aroused by the fierceness in which Doojoon were pulling at the waistband of his loose sweatpants, pulling at the fabric to bring their bodies closer but at the same time gently enough for Junhyung to feel the sincere affection behind the move.

 

Their lungs were screaming, their hearts were racing and their skin burning from the touches as Doojoon broke away from the heated kiss with a pant to his breath. He gazed into the rapper’s eyes and the flabbergasted expression, the pink cheeks and red lips, made it impossible for him to push back the fond smile that spread itself across his face as he leaned his forehead against Junhyung’s. “I like you, Junhyung-ah. I really like you.” he breathed and closed his eyes, smiling wider when he felt a smaller pair of arms circle around his neck in a secure embrace.

 

“I think I like you too.” Junhyung spoke softly, his cheeks immediately heating upon saying the words out loud but he ignored it and pecked the leader’s lips to prove his point, leaving no room for more uncertainty or misunderstandings to tear them apart any longer.

 

Doojoon didn’t dare to think about what was happening, he didn’t dare asking himself if what he saw in front of him were reality and not a wishful dream that could disappear into thin air, he didn’t dare because of the fear of it being the truth. He inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of Junhyung standing so close to him, their feet touching and their noses brushing against one another, as he exhaled a shaky breath. “You think?” he chuckled with his eyes closed, remembering the rapper’s earlier confession as he focused on the pale arms circling his neck.

 

“Yah.” Junhyung frowned and pulled back to nudge the other in the head with his hand. “Don’t ruin this, pabo.” he scolded, looking annoyed by the cheeky remark Doojoon had pulled off, inappropriately at that. “You just have to ruin everything, don’t you?”

 

The leader chuckled and buried his face in the crook of the other’s neck with a purr. “Mianhe." he apologized against the skin, his smile shining through the words as he turned to peck the small space beneath the rapper’s ear affectionately, making Junhyung blush from the intimacy. “I like it when you blush, Junnie-ah.” Doojoon pointed out and grinned when a slap connected with his arm, an embarrassed smile pulling at the rapper’s plump lips as the latter tried to hide behind the fringe of his recently blue dyed hair. “And that was totally unnecessary.”

 

Doojoon pouted. “But it’s the truth.”

 

“No, Doojoon. Don’t try to be cute.” Junhyung protested with a frown. “You were much more appealing before...trust me.” he declared and secretly referred to the heated kiss but settled that it was better not to acknowledge that little detail since it was way too embarrassing anyway.

 

Doojoon smirked, making the other feel wary of his intentions as he stared intently into the rapper’s eyes, watching his expression. “And when was that, huh?” he asked daringly, teasing Junhyung’s meaning behind his words and making the latter avoid his gaze nervously. “Hmm?” he hummed, breathing intentionally against the rapper’s neck and watching the goose bumps spreading over the fair skin as he sneaked a hand under the hem of the other’s shirt, knowingly pushing at his boundaries with an excitement equal to a rebellious child. “How about now?”

 

A shiver ran down Junhyung’s spine as the leader’s deep voice vibrated in his throat close to his ear, sending a direct signal to his lower region along with the hand that was teasingly brushing against his bare skin and the small sensations were surprisingly effective in melting him down. “Doojoon…” he breathed and pulled away, releasing his encircling arms from around the other’s neck as he pushed past the leader to gather his thoughts, away from the sinful ones that occupied his mind.

 

Doojoon panicked by the sudden movement and swiftly turned around with a worried and apologetic expression, feeling as if he had just made a great mistake. “Junnie...I’m sorry, I-...I just- I’m sorry.” he said with remorse and scanned the other’s now pacing figure with worry that he had screwed it up just like that, in just a moment of impulse and lust.

 

Junhyung sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “You don’t have to apologize, Doo. It’s just that- I’m not used to all…this.” he said honestly and gestured to the whole of Doojoon, making the latter frown and look down at himself with confusion.

 

“What? Me? What about me?”

 

“Yes, you being...attractive…” Junhyung said and flailed with his arm, still gesturing towards the other as he unconsciously scanned the body with his eyes, admiring the toned arms and chest before swiftly turning away in embarrassment. “I’m just not used to it yet.”

 

Doojoon chuckled embarrassedly at the revelation and rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah...I’m sorry for rushing you.” he admitted apologetically, replaying what he had just done and cursing himself for not holding himself back and treasuring their moment together instead of jumping the boy. “So...what does this make us now?”

 

Junhyung shrugged. “Boyfriends?” he asked and raised an eyebrow at the word. “Is that what we are?”

 

Doojoon chuckled and nodded at the words, suddenly feeling shy, even a hint of pink painted his cheeks as he looked down at his feet before glancing up at Junhyung’s form underneath the light of the still flickering lamp. “I guess so…” he acknowledged and grinned when the realization of the true meaning of the sentence hit him. “I guess you’re truly mine now.”

 

“Ugh.” Junhyung groaned at the fearless and second unnecessary comment with annoyance, a small smile nonetheless pulling at the corners of his lips unwillingly as he his heel and put a hand on the door handle. “Now, boyfriend. Would you please leave me alone so I can shower peacefully? Alone.”

 

Doojoon chuckled. “Alright, Junnie.” he replied obediently and made a move for the door, kissing the other’s pink cheek before passing through it with the widest grin he had ever worn upon his face since their debut days.

 

Junhyung exhaled a shaky breath he didn’t know he had been holding as he closed the door and slided down along the wooden object before hitting the slippery floor beneath it. The rapper clutched at the front of his shirt, listening to the loud pumping of his heart underneath the thin fabric as he stared in front of him with an inability to grasp what had happened. A shy smile spread itself upon his lips as he replayed the scene that had taken place just a few metres away from his current position, the thought making the wild butterflies in his stomach flaring with an intensity he didn’t know was possible.

 

He couldn’t deny it now, the special place he seemed to keep inside his well protected heart for their leader only and perhaps it had been there all along without the rapper noticing how Doojoon had slowly tored through his walls. Junhyung had known their connection were special from the very first beginning, since the day they met, but never had he pictured himself in this very position with Doojoon as his official boyfriend.

 

The thought sent shivers down the rapper’s spine in a pleasant wave as he rose from his seat in an attempt to not let his thoughts wander off too much. He didn’t want to dwell on the future or the fact that a relationship could be hard to keep stable through their promotions, he didn’t want to think since all that mattered at that moment were the pleasant exhilaration that made his whole body go on overdrive.

 

Junhyung stepped into the shower in a daze, the movements remembered by his body going automatically as his mind continued to be elsewhere during the whole time, making the boy slightly surprised when he found himself in the doorway of the bedroom without the concept of time working inside his brain to guess the clock. Doojoon were already tucked in under his warm blanket, the form of his body making Junhyung’s butterflies come to life anew as he contemplated whether he should join him or not.

 

The room was dark, the other members having gone to bed a long time ago after a hectic evening but Junhyung were almost certain it would prove impossible to sleep as he made his way across the wooden floorboards. He reached Doojoon’s bed and a moment of hesitation filled the rapper as he gazed at the other’s back, suddenly feeling awkward and shy to do an action he had done so many times before.

 

“Just lay down.” Doojoon murmured, his voice sounding sleepy and laced with a hoarseness which Junhyung couldn’t describe as anything else than incredibly attractive as he grabbed hold of the blanket and obediently made himself comfortable under the warmth. The rapper was surprised at the many things in the leader that was suddenly so appealing to him and the new thoughts were slightly scaring him at times, coming too soon and too unannounced for him to feel comfortable with them.

 

Doojoon relaxed into the mattress when Junhyung’s heat radiated against his tanned skin, the feeling making him feel secure and at ease as if the knowledge of the other’s presence made him whole and into one flawless piece. The leader had longed for a moment like this, where an equal affection and fondness were what brought them together, connected them in a whole other way with a entirely different bundle of emotions than their friendship. It was still there, the devoted companionship of friends, but it was mixed with the new corners of their hearts which were ruled by lust, intimacy, closeness, harmony and love, ready to be explored and aroused along their new journey ahead.


---

2jun! 2jun! 2jun! YAY!<333 >///< Haha, what's your thoughts? Please let me know what is on your mind after reading this^^ And I've already apologized so I won't shower you with those but just know that I struggled big time with this, my inspiration ran dry and it simply made me lazy...But I kicked myself in the after a lovely friend(you probably know who you are >^<) wrote to me a very inspirational message which made me, as I said, kick myself in the and I ended up writing it in one sitting >_< Thank you, Unnie~ I needed it, even though you probably don't think you did much but you inspired me with your spirit to help me get back on track >///< I guess that was all I needed<3

Maybe you noticed I didn't describe much details regarding the kiss but don't worry, I plan on devoting just a little more time on this later on >3< But I guess the next chapters are going to be Kikwang and Hyunseung's plan focused...I need to settle this matter someday right? >_< Oh! And I made a hint that their beautiful night album is soon to be released in the story, I realized it should have been sooner so I just mentioned that Junhyung had dyed his hair blue to kind of give the hint that the preparations has been going on in the background^^

And thank you to the ones who have subscribed recently! I hope you'll enjoy this story of mine~<3 Sry for the rant... >///<

Bye~