Goodbye To You....

Pure Pain, Undiluted

The guys accompanied the nun and Mi Nyu to the airport.

Manager Ma was throwing tantrums and kicking his legs in sadness. Coordi Noona had to slap him and told him to behave.

"Please don't cry, Manager Ma. I will be back," Mi Nyu said as she forced cheerfulness.

Mi Nam hugged his twin. "Be a good girl. And don't let the bedbugs bite."

"Arasseoyo," she said to her brother.

Tae Kyung went to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"That is my parting gift for you, Pig Rabbit," he gently told her.

"Gomawoyo, Hyungnim," she replied. "And everytime I will miss you, I will look at the star on my necklace."

"Good girl," Tae Kyung said as he her hair.

"Mi Nyu-ya, please give me some presents when you come back," Jeremy pleaded as he linked arms with her.

"O....what presents?" she asked naively.

"Uh... elephant tusks! I want elephant tusks," the blond boy replied happily.

"Omo, Jeremy, that is illegal," President Ahn told the blond boy, like a father reminding his son.

"Arayo (I know)... But I don't know what else to ask," was Jeremy's excuse.

"Oh? Shin Woo-hyung, why are you standing there?" Mi Nyu asked, noticing that Shin Woo did not come forward.

"Omo? Uh... I guess the drift is a bit cold," he said.

"He's freezing his off, that is why," Mi Nam replied for Shin Woo.

"Oppa!" Mi Nyu grumbled slightly.

Then, she went to Shin Woo and looked at him.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Are you sick, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked. "It seems that you are really sick. Are you also sad?"

Shin Woo gave a wan smile and shook his head. "Ani. I am not sad."

She placed her hand on his forehead. "Oh? But you are warm Shin Woo-hyung."

"Uh... I guess the fever's coming," he said.

Mi Nyu pouted. "You drink tea everyday, and yet you get sick. Please take care of yourself."

Shin Woo nodded as he forced a smile. "Ne, Eomma."

The other guys save for Tae Kyung, laughed.

"Omo? But I am not your Eomma, Hyung," was her innocent answer.

"You sound just like her when you say it," he .

"Ya, Go Mi Nyu, let us aaaallll have a group hug," Jeremy said as he pulled Mi Nyu and Shin Woo to the group.

Everyone hugged each other in the group hug. Then, the nun came, and she and Mi Nyu bid goodbye. As everyone waved their hands goodbye, Mi Nam shot a glance at Shin Woo. He saw sadness in his hyung's eyes.

"Aish, the weird guy..." Mi Nam thought.

"Goodbye, Mi Nyu..." Shin Woo thought sadly. "We might not see each other again..."