He Yi Strikes Back

Pure Pain, Undiluted

*poke, poke*....

Mi Nyu opened her eyes carefully. Someone was touching her on the face.

"My, my, my...." someone said.

Mi Nyu got up in an instant.

"Yoo He Yi?"

He Yi smiled like a bruja and raised her eyebrow.

"Why are you sleeping here alone? Your room ran away? Or Hwang Tae Kyung kicked you out of the house?" the fairy asked.

Mi Nyu rubbed her eyes. She must have cried in her sleep.

"Anio... Hyungnim did not kick me out. My room just ran away..."

He Yi laughed again.

"You're so childish. I wonder what Tae Kyung sees in you! He should go for someone classy like me!"

There she goes again.

"Why are you sleeping late? It's already seven in the morning!"

"What are you doing....here?" Mi Nyu asked gingerly.

"Omo! Is that the right way to ask a guest?" the fairy asked.

She crossed her arms and looked at the poor girl.

"Is it true that Shin Woo has a yeoja?" she asked.

"Uh...ye..."

He Yi scoffed. "I saw the posts last night, but I hate to believe it."

She shook her head and looked at Mi Nyu.

"I believe it is just for show, and you know why?" she mischievously asked Mi Nyu, who shook her head. "Because your Shin Woo-hyung..."

Mi Nyu stared at her intently, curious at the revelation.

"Your Shin Woo-hyung is gay."

Mi Nyu's eyes grew wide. Shin Woo--- is gay?

"But... but..." 

"Don't even try defending your Shin Woo-hyung, Mi Nyu!" He Yi snapped. "It is true that he works for Kim Hyun Joong, but do you know why he comes home late every night?"

"And how did you even know he comes home late?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Ugh! It's as if I don't have intelligence reports. I see them almost everyday in Hyun Joong-oppa's pad. I don't even know what else they are doing aside from pretending to work," He Yi said.

"Shin Woo-hyung is not gay!" Mi Nyu defended her friend.

"Ugh! Dream on! Kim Hyun Joong is gay too. He likes Shin Woo that is why he had your hyung work for him!"

Mi Nyu knitted her eyebrows and gritted her teeth. "You had me angry, Yoo He Yi."

He Yi took fancy at Mi Nyu's anger. She was starting to get into the poor girl's nerves.

"I could only imagine what they do. Ohohohoho..." He Yi said.

He Yi's imagination:

SW: Hyun Jung-oppa, here are some grapes. *holds a piece of grape*

HJ: Give me some....

SW: Please open your pure lips, Oppa.

HJ: *opens mouth to eat the grape* nom nom nom!!!!

SW: So aegyo.....

Imagination fades

"Ohohoho! But I hate gay guys!" He Yi said, amused by her own thoughts.

"I truly hate you for saying it. Shin Woo-hyung is not gay!" Mi Nyu retorted.

"Ah! So you are angry! I wonder how Tae Kyung will feel if you are defending his former love rival."

"I'm defending him because he is my friend!" Mi Nyu said.

She could feel her heart throbbing as she said those in anger. How dare the fake fairy malign her friend!

"Definitely, Shin Woo is gay," He Yi positively remarked.

"Who's gay?" a guy's voice shot up.

Both girls turned to the sound.

"Shin Woo!" He Yi exclaimed in surprise.

Shin Woo came in with a blunt expression on his face. A lady was standing behind him.

"Nana?" He Yi asked, quite surprised.

The girl bowed slightly, and faked a smile. "He Yi-ssi, I'm not Nana..."

"She is my girlfriend," Shin Woo replied for her.

"Omo! And now, Shin Woo, you are using Nana to hide the fact that you are gay?"

"I said I am not Nana," the girl said, trying her best to be polite, but at the same time, trying her best to point out that she was offended. "And Shin Woo-oppa is not gay."

He Yi looked at her from head to toe. My, my, she really does look like Nana!

"What stupid thoughts are you feeding Mi Nyu?" Shin Woo asked. "That I am gay?"

He Yi clapped her hands and said to Mi Nyu while looking at Shin Woo. "Mi Nyu, now Shin Woo is defending you! I guess Little Miss Girlfriend here would even get jealous!"

The woman went to Mi Nyu and placed an arm around Mi Nyu.

"If you say Shin Woo-oppa is gay, then I am lesbian."

"Ohohoho... amusing! Mi Nyu, your new friend here is definitely supporting Shin Woo's act."

"I said Shin Woo-hyung is not gay!" Mi Nyu snapped. 

Shin Woo stepped to He Yi and looked at her from head to toe.

"Vile, disgusting..."

He Yi smelled herself. She was definitely smelling good. Of course, she took an hour and a half to bathe herself.

"Why do you think I am gay?" Shin Woo asked. "This girl whom you call Nana, is my girlfriend. She is Ri Ja, and she is Hyun Joong-hyung's cousin, got that?"

"O...omo?" was He Yi's shocked expression.

"And Shin Woo-oppa comes here late every night because he visits me aside from the fact that he works for Hyun Joong-oppa," Ri Ja said spitefully.

No wonder. He Yi cleared , too proud to admit her mistake. Then, she smiled a fake smile at Ri Ja.

"Well, thanks for explaining that one. I really thought Shin Woo is gay," she explained. "But I guess he needs to prove that one."

"Mwo?" Ri Ja ed.

Shin Woo advanced to Ri Ja, who was sitted next to Mi Nyu. He held his girlfriend's hand to let her stand up, then he shot a burning glance at He Yi.

"A man proves his love not merely by words, but also by deeds," he said.

Then, he grabbed Ri Ja by her nape, and crushed his lips to hers. He Yi's eyes grew wide. Wow! He really is a man of deeds!

"Omo! Ugh!" He Yi scoffed. She really thought Shin Woo was stupid. She had actually forgotten that he was not.

Then, she accidentally glanced at Mi Nyu. She saw a hurt expression on Mi Nyu's face.

"Hmm.... I wonder what it is!" He Yi thought, amused by her discovery.

After the kiss, Shin Woo icily looked at He Yi.

"Why are you here?" Shin Woo asked.

"I just want to ask Mi Nyu about that revelation. Oh well, goodbye!" He Yi said before walking away fast.

"Unbelievable!" Ri Ja scoffed.

"Uh... why are you here so early?" Mi Nyu asked her.

Ri Ja smiled at her new friend and said. "Shin Woo-oppa, he invited me here for breakfast."

Mi Nyu looked at her, then at Shin Woo, who was looking at Jolie.

"Gomawoyo," Mi Nyu said to them.

"I can't believe Yoo He Yi is that kind of girl!" Ri Ja said. "Too bad I idolize her."

As she Mi Nyu's hair, Mi Nyu felt her heart crying. Ri Ja was too nice, and she, Mi Nyu, was jealous of her. She realized that for the sake of the friendship, she should hide her jealousy.

Shin Woo sat beside Mi Nyu and ruffled her hair. Mi Nyu looked at him, and he had a smile on his face.

"Gwaenchanha, Hyung is here," he assured her.

"Ne, since you are his yeodongsaeng even if you are not blood-related, he will still look after you," Ri Ja said to comfort Mi Nyu.

"Gomawoyo, Ri Ja-ya, Shin Woo-hyung," she said softly.

Ri Ja pinched Mi Nyu's cheeks and hugged her tight. Mi Nyu managed to smile at her, then at Shin Woo, yet she had to hide the fact that her heart was dying, and for the sake of peace, she needed to sacrifice.

*****

"Hmmm.... Hwang Tae Kyung, are you sure your girlfriend is being loyal to you?" He Yi thought wickedly.