CHAPTER 19 : A WHOLE DAY TOGETHER (PART 1)

Heart Cheater

A bright day for most of the university student. But no for a male student who nervously waited for someone in cafeteria of Economics faculty. He tried to recognized one by one of people who were there, seems like didn’t want to pass his chance once more. Because if it is, means that he must come back there on other days. His tough face slowly changed to wide grin when he found someone he looks for. And bonus for him, because that someone was looking at him too.

“Jinwoon-ssi!!!”, a girl with eye smile just reached the cafeteria and felt surprised because of meeting him. He didn’t know that her also wanted to meet him so much.

“Annyeonghaseo… How are you Tiffany-ssi?”, Jinwoon greeted her.

“So gloomy before now, uneasy for me lost my best friend for a while”, Tiffany replied with a sadness in her face. Jinwoon understood what was she mean. So, the rumour about Seohyun took a pending for study was right. Then she joined him sat on a seat next to him.

“But I’m happy now, because I know you come here to inform me some news about Seohyun, right?”, she changed her expression into a happy and hopeful one. But it made Jinwoon became gloomy again, because from his understanding, it means that Tiffany also highly hoped some informations about her, same as like him.

“I’m sorry, Tiffany-ssi. Actually I come here to gain some information about her from you. I don’t know how is she now, where is she… and I wish at least she called you or shared something with you. But it seems like impossible…”, Jinwoon said and looked on the table in front of him.

“What… What do you mean, Jinwoon-ssi? You don’t know where is she now? But, how? And why?”, Tiffany looked so worried and can’t hide her curiousity.

“I’m… How I explain it to you… We, we broke up… She ended our relationship…”, Jinwoon can’t say about what did actually happened to Seohyun, and sure that Tiffany didn’t know anything. She felt so shocked heard it, never predicted that before.

“Ohh! I’m sorry… I don’t know… What’s wrong with both of you? She never talked about there was problem with your relationship. I’m sorry but I think it’s weird, Jinwoon-ssi…”, Tiffany felt sad too. She noticed him was still looking below and showed no happiness there.

“What can I do for you? You come here for something, right? Do you need my help?”

“I hope I can meet her, even if just for once. Please inform me all if you get some news about her. I really need that, Tiffany-ssi”, Jinwoon begged her and it made her felt pity saw him was so desperate.

“I can’t promise you, Jinwoon-ssi… But I will try…”

Jinwoon was not only try to gain information about Seohyun from her friend, he also tried to dig it from hia father. He was the only one who knew exactly where was she living, if his prediction about she was living with Yonghwa right. But it was impossible his father would give Yonghwa’s address to him. Impossible as long as there’s his mother beside him.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Still in early morning, Seohyun heard her bedroom’s door was knocked. She glanced at the clock and went to open the door. Maybe it was Park Joomi, she thought, because today was her schedule for coming there. Still a half of awake and rubbed her eyes, she opened the door and so surprised when looked at the one who has knocked it. Jung Yonghwa. He stood up in front of her with his usual cold expression and crossed arms in his chest.

“Be ready. We’re going to go somewhere today”, he gave her a shocked morning visit and now for the most shocking, he will take her to somewhere?

“What? What do you mean? Where will we go? And why do I must go with you?”, she bombarded him with many questions.

“One by one question, can’t you?”, he didn’t answer the questions.

“I don’t want to go if you not answering me”, she stared at him.

“Can’t you not give so much questions and just prepare yourself? I won’t take you to a weird or suspicious place, okay? So, don’t ruin my mood anymore. I just asked you to go with me this once, and I’m not accept your refusing”, he raised his voice. It made her widened her eyes and kept mouth opened. Why was no good words came from him? And who was say that she refused him? But she couldn’t say anything back, she was so shocking with his reaction. She felt like wanted to cry now.

“Okay, okay… Maybe it’s surprising you, but I just need you for coming with me. Now, prepare yourself and I’ll wait for you be ready, okay?”, he tried to calm down his tone and wished her would obey him. And it was right, because Seohyun slowly nodded her head after heard his better words.

“I just want to know, Yonghwa. You didn’t have to say like that. If you explained to me in a good way, I’ll understand”, she said coldly, but looked at him with watery eyes and then back to her room.

Yonghwa was unsure with his own feeling after saw her reaction. But one thing he was sure, he didn’t like her lately expression. He closed his eyes and put both of hands on his face, exhaled air so hard. His feeling was kind of…aching when remembered her sad and watery eyes looked at him. It was better if she got angry or yelled to him.

“Bank?”

Yonghwa and Seohyun just reached the destination. No conversation they had while the journey from the house to the bank. She automatically asked him when realized where him brought her. She asked him with confusing tone and expression in her face.

“Yes, bank. It’s not a bad or weird place, is it?”, Yonghwa glanced at his right side. Before he opened the car door, Seohyun awake from her confusion world and asked him more.

“But, wait… What will we do there?”, she was still showing her stiff expression. He took back his hand from the door holding and turned to face her.

“I need to make a new back account”, he answered still in casual tone.

“Mwo? So, why did you want me come with you? I have no business in that”, she was still arguing about his plan.

“It’s for you”, he answered all of her questions shortly. Despite of his short answer, Seohyun’s reaction after heard it was really showing how much she shocked and never guessed that someone like Yonghwa would had a little “attention” for her. She gaped and opened wide and hardly to said anything.

“For me?”

“Yes, for you. Don’t use money from your parents anymore. Just learn how to manage your own financial”

“N-ne????”, she was surprised again. Before she asked him further, he interrupted.

“Now, you live apart from them. What will they think if you still ask them to give you money? And look at your consumptive attitude, it would be no wonder that you’ll spend their money so fast”

“Yah!!!!”, she yelled at him, but he had no reaction, even started to open the door again. Actually she was thinking about what he has said before. It was all true, except for blame her became a consumptive.

‘Aish, this guy!!! What is his mind? Try to practice economics theory in real life? Oh, I forget that Jung Yonghwa is one of the best graduated bachelor in our faculty! Great!’, sarcastically she said in her mind.

Yonghwa was waiting outside while Seohyun was still in her hesitation to go out or not. After a minute, slowly she opened the car door and get out from there. Saw her moving, Yonghwa secretly smirked but turned his head to opposite side, so she couldn’t see his face. He felt so satisfy with the glory.

‘See, Seohyun! You never win from me. So, don’t be a stubborn anymore!’, he thought in his head.

Actually the reason why he wanted her to open a new bank account was not like what he said before, well not for all. The other reason was he would felt hurt (not his heart, but his pride) if Seohyun still asked money from her parents. How can he let himself face her parents when they will think that he even can’t give their daughter amount of money? No, his pride was so high. And it was not matter to share a part of his money for only one person.

“Annyeonghaseo. Lee Sunkyu imnida. Can I help you, Miss and Mister?”, a bank employee in frontliner part greeted them and bowed before offered them to sat on two seats in front of her table.

“Ne, we need to open a new account for her”, Yonghwa said first and pointed to Seohyun who sat beside him.

“Okay, but I will explain to you about various of account type you could have first. So, that may could help you to decide what kind of account you will take”, Lee Sunkyu said to them, then started to explained all of account type. There was about ten account types and made Seohyun was hard to choose one of them.

“Which one you will take?”, Lee Sunkyu asked her. But Seohyun seemed like still confused and unsure with the choice. Every account type has plus and minus side. The employee noticed her confusion, so she wanted to help her more.

“Maybe I should shortened the choice. Are you two married couple?”, her question surprised both Seohyun and Yonghwa, they widened their eyes to her.

“Ne???”, they said together. Lee Sunkyu can’t help but laughed at their shocked reaction.

“Hahaha… I’m sorry to suddenly ask you. I just want to know about that, so I can help to make less choice. If this lady is married, I recommend you to take regular account or joint account”

“What’s difference between them?”, Seohyun asked.

“Whoa, so it’s true that you two are married couple?”, seems like Lee Sunkyu forgot to answer her question. Yonghwa cleared his throat purposely and made the employee realized her fault.

“Ohh, I’m sorry once more. The difference is only about the owner of the bank account. For regular one, you are the only one who has right to check and withdraw the saving money. But for joint account, the owner are two person who opened the account. This type usually taken by parents with their child or wives with their husbands. Because the two owners can withdraw or check the debt-credit report, even without each other agreement, so we can say it based on their trust”

Then Seohyun turned beside to looked at Yonghwa. Even though it was account for her, she thought that it was not good to not asking him who basically brought her here. And of course because he was the one who would invest the money.

“What do you think?”, she asked him. Yonghwa looked at her for a moment, then shifted his gazed toward Lee Sunkyu again.

“It’s up to you. You don’t need my opinion.”

“Then I’ll take joint account”, Seohyun said clearly and made Yonghwa stared at her with surprised face. He never expected that she would take the joint account. He was still staring until Lee Sunkyu responded her new customer.

“Okay, then please fill this form first”, the employee handed her a sheet of paper with many coloumns. While waited for her finishing the form, Lee Sunkyu tried to broke up the silence between them.

“Mister, I can say that your wife is so kind woman, you should put your trust more in her. It’s so hard for a married woman handle her husband money with the husband always take a sight of it. If she takes regular account, it shows that she doesn’t want her husband to know anything about the money usage. I think you’re so lucky having a wife like this lady”, Lee Sunkyu smiled at him. But it made him felt so not comfort and glanced sometimes to Seohyun who was still focusing to write. Actually she felt not comfort too, but pretended didn’t hear anything.

“Thank you”, Yonghwa turned his head behind and stopped his step when heard Seohyun suddenly said that unpredictable word. They were walking toward the car park after finished some stuffs for opening Seohyun’s new bank account. He looked at her who looked at somewhere. He knew what for that “thank you” about.

“No problem”, he didn’t know how to respond it properly. Then he continued to walk some steps before stopped again, when Seohyun talked to him once more.

“I’ll take a taxi. You still have to go working, right?”

He crossed his eyebrows when finally face her.

“What do you mean? Of course you will come with me”

“Huh?? I don’t know…”, she showed her confusing face.

“Ahh… I think I forgot to tell you about that”, Yonghwa seems like just realized that he has forgotten something.

“That??”, she confused once more.

“My office… You have to come to my office”

“N-ne????”

Enjoy this chapter...Sorry for not update earlier like my own promise...