CHAPTER 12 : MY BABY, YOUR CHILD

Heart Cheater

Hohohoho...Finally I can update earlier, so you don't need to waiting for weekend...I use my vacant time (my boss is not at office since yesterday, kekeke)...To all readers, please don't be like me!!! I'm a bad sample of a worker!!!

Here chap 12!!!!

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

It was good thing that the rain had stopped. So I could continue to went that place. I need more adjustment with this car, I’m still a little bit have difficult to drive at night and rainy day. Oh, I miss my motorbike so much. But I can’t take it because it’s in my daddy’s house now. At least I can see it tonight, even actually I have to force myself for visiting his house. I really didn’t want to go there anymore. I got my better life after graduate from university, moving to my mom’s house, and have a good job. If only Mr. Kang didn’t need my university graduation sertificate. He wanted make sure that I’m a graduated worker, it’s a formality he said. I can’t understand his mind, really…

And how could I was so clumsy left my sertificate in my old room? It’s one of important thing I have. Yeah, seems like I was thinking so much before escape from my daddy’s house. Or I can say not really escape from his house, but from my own problem.

 

My problem….With her….

 

I was so frustrated after realized my great fault actually. I’m not sure can face or talk to her like before. But, I don’t care because I won. And I don’t care anymore about her or Jinwoon. I bet she had broken up his heart, and he’s in tears tonight. It will be interesting to see he cries a lot like a baby. Then his mother will be frustrated too because him. Finally, I’ll get my peaceful life because I’ve done the revenge.

Okay, I reached my daddy’s house. There’s a car parked near the gate. Maybe Abeoji’s guest. Good, so he won’t take attention with my arrival. I call the servant, Mrs. Park, to open the gate. She told me to be careful when pass the living room, because she saw my daddy’s guest seemed like an important guest.

I opened main door gently minimize the sound and walked toward the living room. To reached my room, no choice except I must pass that place. I saw Jinwoon, his mother, and Abeoji stood up, with their 3 guests sat on the couch. I walked more and when near them, I looked at one of the guest. Iknew her, Seohyun…But not that which make me shock, I shock when heard what she said to everyone.

End of Yonghwa’s POV

 

 

“The baby’s father is….Jung Yonghwa”, Seohyun finally admitted who’s person made her pregnant. Then her eyes widened like saw a ghost in front of her when someone came from main door.

 

“Yong…Yonghwa…”, she said his name with stammered voice and made everyone turned their head to him.

Yonghwa stopped his step, he frowned and couldn’t move.

Seohyun…..Pregnant? Because of him?

He couldn’t move his legs more, couldn’t think anything. Until he felt pain a lot in his face and realized that Jinwoon just punched him hard. Jinwoon grabbed his collar, make his body lifted a bit from the floor.

“Why??? Why, hyung??? Why did you do it to me, to Seohyun??? What’s my fault to you??? Are you happy now, satisfy??? Huh???”, his voice full with upset, sad, and disappointed.

Yonghwa didn’t answer him, he just pushed his hands away and walked toward Seohyun seat.

“Seohyun, we need to talk, not here…Follow me…”

All of eyes there couldn’t understand his reaction. He was so calm, like there’s no problem. Seohyun looked to her father and stood up after her father gave a nod. When she took a step to move, Jinwoon shouted.

“No Seohyun!!!! You can’t talk anything with him!!!!”

Seohyun stopped her moving and wanted to tell him that she was okay, no bad thing will happen. But suddenly Jinwoon’s mother yelled again to her son.

“Are you crazy Jinwoon??? I said it’s not your problem!!!”

 Then she grabbed her son’s hand and drag him up the stairs. Everyone in living room heard door was slammed in second floor. Jinwoon and his mother didn’t join them again.

 

 

“Is it true?”, with plain tone and no expression in his face, Yonghwa asked Seohyun a question which made her glared at him. They left Mr. Jung and Seohyun’s parents in living room. She followed him to a small garden in backward. Yonghwa sat on bench, but Seohyun refused to take seat and just stood with both of her hands were crossed on waist.

“You don’t need to ask me that kind of question if you have heard what did I said”

Her answer exactly was right, his question was like judged Seohyun lies about her pregnancy.

“So, what do you want?”, he asked her again, that time with glared and looked at her.

“You must know that I don’t need or want anything from you. I hate you, but I don’t hate my baby. Although it was something I didn’t expect”

He rolled his eyes and smirked.

“I think you’re a stupid woman, Seohyun…You know that you hate me, but now you’re here with your parents, and tell them all. Really…”, he shooked his head.

“You are really a person with no heart, Yonghwa…”

Her sentence made him glared and showed an angry face at him.

“I’ve warned you to not come to my life again. But, see what you’ve done! You make my life and even your life will be ruined after this. Why didn’t you tell everyone that the one who make you pregnant is not me?? Jinwoon seems like will accept your baby gladly…”

Before Yonghwa continued his words, Seohyun slapped his cheek hard. But he just frowned with her reaction. He felt pain in his face, but he let it there.

“Yes, you’re right. Jinwoon would marry me even with my pregnancy. But I love him. And I know he loves his mother so much. She against his want. If I marry her son, she will be hurted too. I never let someone I love feel hurt because of me.”

He kept silence with her explanation and didn’t say anything. Saw his reaction, she smirked and laughed bitterly.

 

“Yeah, I explained something you ever don’t know about it. How stupid I am. I forgot that you will never know how that feeling. Because you don’t have heart”

Then she turned her body started to walk left him. But just one step she moved, Yonghwa’s hand held her wrist. Seohyun turned her body face him. He was sure saw tears in her eyes corner.

 

“Tell me what do you want exactly!”, he gave her a serious expression.

She kept her gazed to his eyes for a moment before told what exactly her want.

“Just want thing, Yonghwa! Accept my baby, your child…”

 

 

 

In his room, Jinwoon was still sat on the floor with his back leaned to bed side. He couldn’t do anything with his mother near him. She stood in front of him and let her tears flow. She felt so disappointed with her son –have no pride- action in front of Seo’s family.

“Please Jinwoon, listen to me! I can’t allow you to take care about her. I told you it was not your responsibility. She said that Yonghwa who made her pregnant. Why are you so stubborn?”, now her voice was not like before, she didn’t shout him anymore.

“Mom, I love her. She’s my only girlfriend, the only girl I love until now. I can’t imagine her next life will be horrible because of Yonghwa. He just wants to make us apart, and it will be worse. Please understand me, Mom!”, he begged.

“No, you must understand me more! Forget all thing about that girl. Just look for another girl, a better one who won’t hurt you. Accept the fact, my son! She’s not yours anymore!”, after said her last sentence, she closed his door and locked it. She wanted make sure Jinwoon wouldn’t get out from the room and did something stupid like before.

 

 

 

Music sound could be heard so loud there, many young person danced follow the beat. They laughed crazily hope the night gave them happiness. But no with a young man who sat alone near bartender table. He took a glass of beer like drink water. It was his fifth glass. When he would take next glass, someone shoved his hand and pushed the glass away.

“Yah, Yonghwa hyung! What are you doing? How many glass of beer have you drunk?”, Minhyuk came after received a call from Yonghwa. He never acted like that before, even when he had been in his hard life. But that night was different. His hyung called him to accompany with voice like a crazy drunk people. Minhyuk though there was a big problem happened, so he also told Jungshin and Jonghyun to come.

“Ah, my dongsaeng…Oh, look!! Jungshin and Jonghyun is coming too…Whoa, I know just three of you who really care with me…Hukk!!”, he hiccupped and looked at his three friends with eyes which was so hard to stay opened.

“Hyung…What’s wrong with you?”, Jungshin asked him worriedly.

“Hei, are you really not know what’s wrong with me? I’m so sad because all of you didn’t give me a congratulation”, he gave them a stupid sad face.

“What do you mean, Hyung??”, now Jonghyun got confused.

 

 

“I….will….get….married….”   

 

 

 

Owh...They will get married!!! But why n how did they decide it???

The answer at next chapter!!!!