CHAPTER 11 : A VERY UNPLEASANT DAY (PART 2)

Heart Cheater

 

It was very unbelievable. He hope all had happened a moment ago was just a dream. A bad dream. There, at their memorable park, where he and Seohyun spent times together, he was still frowned, knelt on the ground. No sound out from his mouth, although tears came from his eyes.

 

“Because…I cheated on you! I found a man better than you!”

 

What? She cheated? With another guy? After heard her statement, Jinwoon couldn’t say anything. He shocked badly, never expected that sentence out from her. He though so much “why” in his mind and didn’t realize that Seohyun just left him. She ran away, but he didn’t try to catch her, or he couldn’t do it. He was still kneeling when suddenly water came from above. Rain was poured so hard, but he didn’t move a step to look for a place to protect his body. He let the rain soaked him and hope its flow would take his pain away.

 

 

Taxi reached her house. Carefully, she opened main door and walked toward her room. She saw no one there. When she held the door knob, suddenly someone opened the door from inside of her room. HER MOTHER. She shocked for twice when saw THING her mother brings in her hand.

No, No, How clumsy she was!!! That thing should be in trash can now, she forgot to threw it!!! But it was very late, cause now that thing made her mother’s face was so angry.

“Eomma…”, she just could said that word.

“Seohyun…Tell me, what is this?? Why this thing in your room?? Tell me it’s not yours!!”, her mother’s voice was shaking.

“Eomma…I’m sorry”, Seohyun couldn’t her tears anymore. She fell on the floor and hugged her mother’s legs.

“Oh my god, Seohyun…What did you do? How can you do it to me, to your Appa? Huh???”, her mother’s came too and she punched her arm weakly.

Those two women was still hugged each other on the floor. They just cried loudly without more conversation until Seohyun’s mother let off her hug.

“Who’s the father?”, her mother asked seriously.

“He…”, Seohyun couldn’t say the name.

“Bring me and your Appa to his house. Tonight. We must explain all to him and his family”

Seohyun’s eyes widened because she shocked with her mother’s suddenly decision.

“No, eomma…No, we can’t do that! Please…”

“So, what will you do? You let the baby won’t has father? You will let him never know about the baby?”, now her mother’s raised up. She couldn’t understand her daughter’s mind.

“Yes, I will rise my baby myself. I don’t want him to know anything. Please, eomma…”, she begged and cried again.

But her mother didn’t want to understand. She couldn’t accept her daughter planning.

“No way, Seohyun…I’ll call your Appa to go home now. So we can discuss it soon. I’m sorry, but I can’t trust you. Stay in your room until Appa come. Don’t do anything stupid!!”, her mother warned then dragged her to the room and locked it.

 

 

 

Mr. Seo looked once at his wife beside him and his daughter at back seat. No one spoke since they left their house and now arrived at Jung’s family house. He parked the car next to gate and asked two women.

“Are you ready?”

His wife just nodded her head, but Seohyun answered him.

“Ne, Appa…”

They out of the car, then he pressed the bell.

“Annyeonghaseo”, Mr. Seo greeted someone who checked the guest. He guessed she was a servant.

“Annyeonghaseo…Who’s there? Are you want to meet someone?”

“Excuse me, can you tell Mr. Jung or his wife that we need to meet them. There’s something important we must discuss. Tell them we are Seo’s family. Thank you”, Mr. Seo explained.

“Sir, can you wait for a moment, please? I will tell them”

 

A minute later, the servant opened the gate and allow Seo’s family to come in the house. She left the living room when Mr. Jung and his wife come to meet their guest.

“Good evening. Are you Mr. Jung? I’m Seo Dong Ahn, and these are my wife and my daughter. I’m sorry because come here without confirmation before. We’re really need to discuss something important with you”

Mr. Jung and his wife got confused with their guest. They never meet before, but why suddenly they needed discuss something, and important?

“Ah, ne…I’m Jung Sang Min. I don’t know what are you talking about, can you explain all first, one by one?”, he couldn’t hide his confussion, more when he saw Mr. Seo’s daughter just low her head and didn’t look at anyone.

Seohyun’s father took a long breath before he explained all. He looked at Mr. Jung and his wife intensely.

“We found something in our daughter. That thing really makes us feel very upset and disappoint with her. At first, she actually didn’t want us to tell your family about that. But we decide to come here now. You and your son must know about it”

 “I….I can’t understand….What thing? And…Why my son must know it too?”, Mr. Jung got more confused.

“My daughter is pregnant…With your son…”

 

 

 

Mr. Jung and his wife looked very shocked with what they heard. They shocked more when saw Jinwoon stood frowned next to their seat. Jinwoon had heard all clearly, no part was missed. Seohyun noticed someone stood near them and her eyes widened saw who was the figure.

“Jin…Jinwoon…”, she muttered.

“Is it true, Seohyun?? You’re pregnant??”, tears came from Jinwoon’s eyes. He shocked, but felt sad and upset more than anything. So, the real reason made her want to break up their relationship is….

Seohyun couldn’t answer his question, she just cried more loudly. Mr. Jung noticed that his son knew about Mr. Seo’s daughter. He stood up and grabbed his son arm.

“Tell me, Jinwoon!!!Did you know her?? Are you the one who must take responsibility with her pregnancy?? TELL ME!!!”, he tightened his grab on Jinwoon’s arm.

Before Jinwoon could answer his father’s question, Seohyun said quickly.

“No…Not him!!! I’m pregnant, but not with him!!!”

Everyone there frowned when heard Seohyun’s words. Jinwoon though she must be panict with her pregnancy and couldn’t say who’s the baby father. Or the baby’s father didn’t want take responsibility. He though he must protected her.

“I don’t care who’s the father, Seohyun. I will take the responsibility”, he said clearly, but made everyone shocked, especially his mother.

“What the hell are you talking, Jinwoon??? You’re not the father!!! You can’t do that stupid thing!!!”, his mother yelled to him.

“Mom, Seohyun was my girlfriend. She’s pregnant because of me!”, then his mother stood up too and slapped his right cheek hardly. He shocked with what his mother did and just held his cheek. It was first time she slapped him.

“You heard me!!! It’s no way her baby is yours!!!”, she yelled once more and started cried.

Seohyun couldn’t do anything else right now. She must told them who’s actually made her pregnant.

“The baby’s father is….”

 

 

Owh...I hate cliffhanger chapter...I'll update at weekend...Sorry for not giving any update for a week, my jobs kill me!!!

And 2PM concert...OMG, SO HOT!!!!