CHAPTER 7 : UNEXPECTED MEETING

Heart Cheater

 

A bright weather for a good day. Graduation day comes. After 4 years has hard time to study, finally the seniors will pass one of education phase. They waited for so long for the day. But no awareness looked from a male senior student, Jung Yonghwa. He can’t fell happy with his family. Correct it, his father. He just attended the graduation ceremony and gave him a simply congratulation. Yes, just a word ‘Congratulation, Yonghwa’, without hug, tears, present, or just a patting in his back. He felt better when his fellow, Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Jonghyun take him to party in a club.

“Let’s cheers for our Hyung’s graduation, guys!!!”, Jonghyun shouted and lift a glass of beer. The others follow his action and shouted, “Congratulation for Jung Yonghwa, bachelor of economics!!”

“Hyung, the third grade students will hold a party for seniors who just graduated. It will be held 2 weeks later. Guess, who’s committee leader?? ME!!”, Jungshin informed to Yonghwa and felt proud with his ‘leader’ word.

“What kind of party? Just make it doesn’t make me bored. A club party? Pool party? Or beach party? No creativity…”, he rolled his eyes and shook head showed his refuse.

They kept silence for moments to find a great party idea until Minhyuk gave his idea.

“Aahh..How about take a trip to an island and spend 2 or 3 days there?? Mmm…Jeju Island??”

The others think about that idea then smiled each other.

“It’s sound so good. Nice idea, Minhyuk”, Yonghwa smiled a bit showed his acceptance.

 

 

The final test just finished today. Campus gave an enough long holiday for the students before new semester begins. They will get a month of holiday.

“Seohyunnie…Do you hear about the good bye party for graduated seniors? It will be held this weekend. They will go to Jeju Island for 2 days. Ohh, I hope can join them. I love trip to Jeju”, Tiffany said to her friend with hopeful voice.

“Then why you didn’t ask them if you want to join? I think just for one junior, it will be ok. It’s not very much, right?”

“Yeah, you’re right. Okay, I will ask them. Wish me luck!!”

Tiffany asked one of party committee if she can joins them or not. They gave her two places, because there were 2 seniors who can’t join the trip. Tiffany couldn’t think another name, but Seohyun. She was sure her friend will thank her for that.

 

 

“Yah, why you said my name too?? I don’t like the party so much, you know. And I can’t go without Jinwoon’s allowance. You wanna me lie to my boyfriend?”, Seohyun got a bit frustration because of what Tiffany did.

“Just be calm down Hyunnie, please…Sunbae told me, he wouldn’t give me the place if I just alone. Accompany me, darling…”, Tiffany begged to her with the weapon once more, aegyo eyes.

So, Seohyun couldn’t protest. Both of them will go to jeju at Saturday noon, not together the seniors who went at morning. Tiffany must met her lecturer at the morning.

 

 

“Welcome to Jeju Island, everyone!!!”, one of committee yelled when they just arrived. They got in the big rooms at the villa, because they will spend 2 nights there. But no with Jung Yonghwa. He doesn’t like share a room with other guys, he just want to be alone. So he came to villa owner and asked if there’s house or separated room for one person. He got a small villa just like a guest house with 2 bedrooms with bathroom in each of them, a living room, and a kitchen. It was enough for him. His villa located about 100 metres from his friends villa where the party will be held.

He checked everything soon as he got the keys. It’s clean enough, he thought. In living room, he found a box, like a medicine one and opened it. Seem like the owner is a doctor or researcher, beause that box contains with so much chemical bottle. He read one by one bottle label, there were alcohol 70%, formaldehyde, chloroform, citric acid, and the others no label.

He just waked up from his sleep when the clock shows that now is 7 pm. He went to bathroom and clean his body. The party will start at 8 pm, so he left the villa and walked toward the party place.

 

 

“Wow, you see all of this, Seohyun…I’m so glad we can join here, in Jeju. Kyaaaa…”, Tiffany couldn’t hide her happiness when they just got in the villa and chose a room for them.

“Yeah, you’re soooo happy, right?? If you wanna join the party, just leave me in the room, okay? I don’t like idea to meet the seniors”, Seohyun said. Actually, just one senior whom she didn’t want to meet, Jung Yonghwa.

“Arasso…Made yourself enjoy then…”

 

 

The party started and they follow all of part, dance, laugh, music, and yell filled there. Everyone enjoyed that, except for one, Jung Yonghwa. He didn’t expect kind of party, so he left them and back to his villa.

 

 

Seohyun started to get bored, just alone in the room. She though need a fresh air. She saw before there’s a flower garden not so far from the villa. She decided to go there. Maybe she could sit and enjoy the night sky sight.

 

 

Yonghwa wanted to sleep, but he couldn’t. The party’s sound was so loud and can be heard from his room. “Maybe I should go to the garden”, he though. When he was near with the garden, there was a female figure sat on the bench. He walked slowly to can see her face. When he just 5 metres apart from the girl, she turned her head behind, and showed a very shock expression. Yonghwa also shocked when saw who’s the girl.

“You???Here???”

“Jung…Jung Yonghwa???”

 

 

Oh, can’t wait to post next chapter…I just finished it, but need to editing some parts…So, keep waiting!!!