CHAPTER 2 : YOU, A RUDE BOY

Heart Cheater

Seohyun woke up when the alarm rang, 6 am. She walked toward her bathroom and change the clothes. She went to her campus, it’s a new day for third semester, a new major of course. At first year in the university, she got basic lecture, no lecture about Economics, her actual major. So, it mean that she will get new friends, too. Jinwoon is in Architecture major, so they will not meet often like at first year before.

First class at 8 am finished at 10 pm. No schedule until 1 pm, so she decided to had lunch earlier. She texted Jinwoon before, asked if she can join her. When she reached cafeteria, she saw a bunch of guys, 4 guys exactly, laugh and make a very noisy voice.

“Hey Tiff, are you sure we will take our lunch here? It just…You know…That guys…”, she asked her new friend, Tiffany, and looked at the guys.

“Mmm…I’m not sure too, Seohyun. But, I want, very much want, eat tenderloin steak here. I heard it’s very delicious..”, Tiffany begged with her aegyo eyes. So, Seohyun couldn’t help but agree.

When they sat down at one of seat at cafeteria, Seohyun noticed a pair of eye watch them, or watch her? And it make her uncomfortable, so she turned her head to look the source. She found a familiar figure between 4 ‘noisy’ guys. He kept staring at her, looked like try to remember something, then his eyes was widened.

She was still try to remember about that figure, until he walked toward her and Tiffany. And her mind got clearer when he was nearer with their seat.

‘Damn, I remember who he is!!!’, she though.

“Okay, you little miss…Unexpected meeting, huh?? What are you doing here? You’re still remember me? And, oh, where’s your lovely boyfriend?”, he smirked.

Clear , she answered, ”Of course I remember. How could I forget a rude boy like you? I’m economics student here, and oh, my lovely boyfriend will reach here soon!”

“Oh, so you are new ‘population’ of Economics?”

“Excuse me, ‘population’ word is so rough for person. But, I think it suitable with you, a rude boy!”

Before he could reply her, the 3 ‘noisy’ boys come to her seat.

“Hyung, what’s happened? Who’s this girl? You knew her?”, one of the boys asking him.

“This girl is our junior”, he told his friend then turned his head to Seohyun again.

“So, you must watch all you do here, cause I will always take my eyes on you!!”, he said with smirk in his face.

Jinwoon reached Economics cafetaria as soon after he finished his lab study. He came there with his new friend, a girl. In the cafeteria, he saw Seohyun stood with a girl sat in a chair and four guys near her. He noticed one of guy, very familiar for him. He noticed once more that his girlfriend’s face was so red and full with anger, so he ran fast toward them.

“Hey, Jinwoon…What’s wrong? Wait me..”, his friend call him to wait her, but he didn’t budge it.

“What happened, Hyun? Why are you whis this guy? What are you talking about?”, Jinwoon rushed a lot of questions when he reached Seohyun. Before she can answered his question, the ‘noisy’ guys interrupted her.

“Owww, so your name is Hyun??Too sweet to call her like that, JUNG Jinwoon..”, his voice pressed word “JUNG” most with his smirk, still.

“Please, leave her alone, Hyung”

 

Phewww...My second chapter...There's no Yonghwa??? Hey, you can guess where is he, right??? Okay, fyi, I will update next chapter at Saturday or Sunday, cause I must have a business trip, kekeke...See u soon...