CHAPTER 1 : WHO IS HE??

Heart Cheater

She keep her eyes stare to her finger. Then a beautiful smile appeared from her thin lips. A ring. Aring with a green fingernail. She got it from her beloved boyfriend 30 minutes ago.

Flashback

“Seo Joohyun, my love, I promise will make you happy. Forever, in any condition of yours”, her boyfriend vowed then handed her the ring and wear it in her finger. She was not proposed, but it was enough to prove her about his love.

“Jinwoon ah…”, she just could say her boyfriend name, because she can’t keep her tears anymore. Jinwoon wiped the tears then hold her shoulder to his embrace. They hugged each other for a moment until sky got more darker.

When her watch showed it was 11 pm, she decided to go home.

“Let’s go home, Jinwoon ah…This park will get darker anyway, and night wind doesn’t good for your healthy”, with her words, he just smiled and nodded.

She knew about her boyfriend health history. Jinwoon was born when his mother carried him still for 7 months. He was a premature baby. Because of that, his child period filled with many kinds of illness.

End of flashback

They reached Jinwoon’s house first after use taxi for 45 minutes. It was no problem for Seo joohyun to continue travel herself. The taxi stopped in front of pretty big house with a medium size name put in the gate. JUNG FAMILY. They got off from taxi, then walk a bit. Next the gate, Jinwoon bid a goodbye to his girlfriend.

“Bye, Seohyun…Call me when you reach your house”

“Okay, sleep tight Jinwoon ah…”

They shared a hug once more before Jinwoon got in the house. When she will get in the taxi, suddenly a motorbike came and stopped before the gate.

“Hey miss, can you open the gate? I will get in!”

She heard a voice, a male voice, and he called “miss”. Was it me? She though. So she turned to the source. Yes, a male on a bike with helmet was still in his head, so she couldn’t see his face.

“Excuse me, you talk to me?”

Then she heard him sighed, and take off the helmet from his head.

“Of course, no one here except you, miss! So, just open the gate, then you can continue your travelling with the taxi, okay??”

She saw the voice owner. A male, maybe just two or three years older than her, 22 or 23 years old. His hair a little messy cause of the helmet. And she though this person has no politeness for someone just met first time.

“If you want someone do something for you, just say ‘please’, can you??”, her patience started broke up. No respect for person who can’t respect her back.

“Huh, it’s just a little thing you know. Ahh, are you Jinwoon’s girlfriend? So you can said anything because he will be the one who take all of Jung’s family assets??”, he raised his voice to her and showed a very red face because of anger.

She frowned for a moment.

“What do you mean? And who are you?”

“Jinwoon never told you, right? That bastard..”

She frowned again when heard he called her boyfriend ‘bastard’. His voice wasn’t a raised voice like before, even just like a whisper, but she still can heard it.

He rode his bike throught the gate. When he will close the gate, she was still there, frowned.

“Hey miss !! You can go home, now!!”

She was still in her though while in taxi reached her house.

“Who is he? Why Jinwoon never said about him?”

 

 

Anyyeonghaseo...This is my first chapter. Please comment everyone, because this is first time I write in Asianfanfics. Hope you will love my story.

Sorry for wrong grammar or vocabulary, I will learn better...