CHAPTER 16 : LAST DAY AS SINGLE PERSON, FIRST DAY AS MARRIED PERSON

Heart Cheater

 

It was second night when Seohyun couldn’t even close her eyes properly and be relaxed. The difference with last night was now she has headache too. She let her room lamp on. Her mother noticed it, so she decided to come into her room.

“Still awake?”, her mother asked.

Seohyun blinked her eyes once to get out from her imagination.

“Oh! Eomma…… You’re still awake too?”

Mrs. Seo sat on her daughter bed and caressed her hair.

“Tell me, Hyun-ah, what’s exactly you thinking?”

“Uhm… Nothing, eomma….Just, yeah… About my next life after my marriage”, she told her. She couldn’t look at her mother eyes, because she knew if it happened, her tears will come and her mother would noticed that something bad happened. Mrs. Seo took a long breath before she moved her hand to held into Seohyun’s hand.

“Do what you want to do, Hyun-ah… But remember that I won’t let you doing thing which can’t make you happy! Consider your own happiness, Seohyun… I and your Appa will always support you”

She can’t hold her tears longer. How much she want tell her mother that she will be happy if still live together her parents even after her marriage. But she couldn’t say that. She just hugged her mother tightly like didn’t want to release it forever.

“I love you, eomma…”

 

 

 

Two last days be a single person, and it flew so fast. Now, Seohyun was waiting for Jung Yonghwa, her husband to be just for hours later, who will fetch her to do the registration things of their marriage. She looked again two big luggages beside her seat. Yeah, she has made decision, she took Yonghwa’s offer to live with him, and it was enough for making her going insane.

“It’s crazy… It’s so crazy…”, Seohyun mumbled many times to herself. But she stopped her mumbling when her parents came from outside together a young man whom Seohyun couldn’t face that moment.

“Joohyun, have you finished packaging all your stuff? Don’t forget to bring your identity card, too…”, her father reminded her.

“It’s finish, Appa… Don’t worry!”

She turned her gazed to her mother and Yonghwa. Can’t believe with what happened in front of her, she widened her eyes. Her mother held Yonghwa’s right arm? Since when they are so close each other?

“Don’t forget about our conversation a moment ago, Yonghwa! I’ll remember your promise…”, Seohyun heard what her mother said to him.

“Ne, eommani…”, he answered and it makes her shocked. What now? He called her mother as eommani? She rolled her eyes and thought that she wanted to puke. Really, he was such a soap opera actor.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After placed the luggages in Yonghwa’s car, they took a moment for talking, because it will be last day for Seohyun be owned by her parents. Next day, she will be owned by her husband. It was old rule about a girl when becomes a woman, a wife. Sad face can be looked at Mr. and Mrs. Seo, sure it was hard to apart from their only child, even though Seohyun will still live in Seoul city.

“Eomma, Appa… I think this is time for me leaving. I will contact when I just arrived. And… I will come here when I have time”, Seohyun tried to held her tears, she couldn’t cry in front of them. Her mother cried a little when her husband around his arm to her shoulder.

“Please be happy, Joohyun-ah… Be a good wife for your husband… Tell us if you get problem…”, her father said.

“Ne, Appa…”, Seohyun replied, but only her knew that it was totally lie. She wouldn’t able to be good wife or tell her parents if she gets a problem. She hugged both of her parents so tight before left the house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yonghwa’s car was about a kilometer left Seohyun’s house, when he heard sobbing voice beside him, but he was still driving without looked at the source. Now it was not just sobbing, but Seohyun who was crying loudly, like poured all of emotion as her tears. Yonghwa glanced from his right eye, then took some of tissue paper from the car tissue box and handed them to Seohyun. He knew that she ignored it, so he just placed the tissue paper on her lap. While their travelling, they kept silence each other until reached the destination, a government office where they will do marriage registration.

“Do you really want everyone notice that you just cried?”, Yonghwa started a question which more like a command for Seohyun wiped her tears. They were still in the car park.

“Shut up! You don’t need to tell me about what should I do”, she answered with cold tone, but then wiped her tears.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the office lobby, Seohyun saw three guys who were not other than Yonghwa’s friends. She rolled her eyes then turned behind to gazed at Yonghwa.

“What now? You invite your friends? For what?”, she crossed her arms on her stomach.

“Yeah, I asked them for coming here. They will be the witness”

“Witness??? Are you crazy??? So, they know about…this??”, she angrily said to him, but she couldn’t shout it  in the public place.

“What’s wrong with that? I’m not person who will hide anything from them. They are my friends and family”, he ignored her protest and continued walking toward the three guys, left the frowning Seohyun behind.

“Hahh!!! Sincha… That crazy person!!!”

 

 

When Seohyun just approached them, Minhyuk, Jonghyun, and Jungshin suddenly bowed and greeted her. No surprised expression on their faces when they saw her, signed that they have known already about their hyung’s wife to be.

“Annyeonghaseo, Seo Joohyun-sshi…”, they greeted her.

“Ne”, she replied shortly. Then she gave glared to Minhyuk, she remember about what he did in front of her house few months ago. It made him gulped and avoiding her gazed. She turned her eyes to Jonghyun whom she more knew as Tiffany’s big crush.

“Sincha… What special with this guy that makes Tiffany likes him so much?”, she thought.

“Ah, hyung and Seohyun-sshi, let’s get inside that room. I had given the staff your both name already and they said no need for waiting longer if you just arrive. So, c’mon! It’s not good for wasting more time”, Jungshin instructed them. Seohyun wondered about this guy, and thought that he was like a guide man or what.

 

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa did all of marriage registration thing, start from filled the form, took photo for marital books, and listened to marriage message from an old staff who more like a pastor.

“So, Jung Yonghwa-sshi and Seo Joohyun-sshi, now you are married couple. We gladly congratulate both of you, chukhahamnida!”, a female staff who guided them to filled the form before, congratulate them when they will left the office. Maybe that girl confused with the couple in front of her, why did no happy expression showed on their faces?

Understand about the new married couple, Minhyuk, Jonghyun, and Jungshin left the office earlier. They knew it was impossible their hyung will held a special occasion like partying or having lunch together at his “special” day.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“It’s what you want, right? So, keep that cold face for yourself”, Yonghwa said first when he and Seohyun were in the car, but he didn’t start engine yet. They was still in the office car park.

“Do you really hate me, Yonghwa? Then, it would be better if you killed me! Why do you make all the pain to me?”, she cried again.

Yonghwa didn’t reply her statement, he just kept silence and started the car engine. He saw her seatbelt was not on yet, so he decided to fix it. When his hand just about reached the belt, Seohyun noticed and pushed his hand to stay away from her.

“Don’t act like you are good person. I can do it myself”, Seohyun said coldly and fix her seatbelt.

“Whatever….”, he rolled his eyes and drove the car toward his house.

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE, EVERYONE.....