CHAPTER 15 : WHAT WILL I DO?

Heart Cheater

 

“Eomma… I’m home!!”

It was Seohyun. When she walked pass the living room, her eyes widened and she gasped saw who was with her mother.

“You? What are you doing here?”

Mrs. Seo stood up and held her daughter hand, then pushed her back to left living room toward her bedroom.

“You can ask Yonghwa later. Now, take a bath and go change your clothes. We will wait for you, okay?”

Seohyun eyes were still on the couch, but her step moved to her room until she got inside it. Mrs. Seo sat back on the couch, but still looked at her daughter room.

 

“You know Yonghwa… She’s a nice girl. I’m so proud have a daughter like her. She always care to others, even sometimes more than she cares to herself”, then she turned her head to Yonghwa and smiled. Yonghwa looked at her eyes, there was a little bit sadness.

“Are you regretting about what have happened to her? Or maybe… You hate me causing it to your daughter?”, Yonghwa asked carefully, and wished her honest answer. He expected her answer is yes, she hates him.

“I don’t know, Yonghwa. Really I don’t know. Honestly, I was regret about her first decision when I found about… Her pregnancy… That’s my daughter, she was so stubborn didn’t want to tell you about it first. She didn’t realize that she has weakness too. She always thinks that all her problem are hers only responsibility”

Then she took a long breath first before sighed and continued her words.

“I don’t know what have actually happened between you and Seohyun, but I’m glad about your decision for marriage. Remember the painful in the past is useless thing, I can tell you. Just think about your next life, your future family”

Yonghwa couldn’t help but smiled, just a little bit. He felt relax had the conversation with Seohyun’s mother.

“So, can I say that you don’t hate me?”, he wanted to make sure.

Mrs. Seo held his right hand with her both hands, made Yonghwa shocked with her reaction. But her hands were so warm, and he knew that he needed it or more like he missed it.

“I won’t hate you if you can take care of my daughter later… I know you can do it…”

 

 

Their moment was interrupted by a opened door sound from Seohyun’s room. Mrs. Seo released her hands from Yonghwa and stood up when her daughter came toward them.

“Yonghwa comes here to talk something with you. I think I’ll give both of you time”, she told Seohyun before said goodbye and left them.

Seohyun just crossed her arms on her waist without said anything. She waited Yonghwa spoke first.

“Can we talk…but not here?”, he asked her carefully.

She didn’t answer him, but moved her legs toward the front door and opened it, so he followed.

 

 

 

“So, what do you want to talk to me?”, she asked him when they were at front garden of the house.

“You know that our marriage will be next two days, right?”

She chuckled heard him, “It’s funny… No… It’s great, Jung Yonghwa! Now, you the one who remind me about that?”, she sounded so sarcastic.

“Maybe it’s looked funny for you, but you need to know that I’m person who will hold my own promise. I just want to make sure you won’t run away before the day. And just knowing about your stubbornness already, it’s not impossible for you can do it”

She glared at him, “If it’s right that I will run away, then what will you do? Look for me? Then all people will blame me and think that you’re so nice and responsible? No, Yonghwa!!’

 

He didn’t say anything to respond her sentences. He just stared with blank expression. Why did she become so rude now? He just wanted to talk about their marriage plan, but her present condition seemed like unwell. It was like she had many problems, but not about the pregnancy. Or, pregnant woman always acted rude like that? Maybe, he thought.

“Can you be calm for a moment? I just want to know about what will we do for our marriage! The preparation and more important, what will you do after we officially married?”, now he raised his voice a bit showed his unpatience.

 

She must admitted what Yonghwa told make her calmer and let the brain worked more than her emotion. Yeah, what’s her plan after they officially married? She forgot about that, she just had plan after they get divorce, not about how to spent three years as married woman. She started to make options and possibilities. One, how if she keeps stay at her parents house? But, it will be obvious for them that suspicious thing has happened in her marriage. Two, how if she lives alone, maybe rent a room or a house can be an option? But, how about the payment? Working? But, who will hire a pregnant woman to work?

Before she made next options, Yonghwa commented her action, he knew the frustration she showed at her face.

“Seems like I’m right. Why? You just realized forgetting about that?”, then he smirked. She turned her head and glared at him one more, crossed her brows.

“Shut up!”, frustrated because couldn’t think well, she grunted.

Now Yonghwa who chuckled saw her reaction, then he made a step toward her.

“I think now it isn’t right time to talk. Just think properly before you make a decision. I can tell it’s for your own good. Still two days before our whole life change”

She couldn’t believe what she just heard from him, she could tell it was pretty wise.

“Hahh… It’s unbelievable! Even it’s not my problem… But if your decision will also ruin my own life, don’t blame me if I’ll get into your business”

Then she knew she was wrong before, he was still rude Jung Yonghwa.

“I’ll be here two days later”   

 Then he turned his body away from her and started move to left her house. But Seohyun called made him stopped.

“Yonghwa, wait!”, she held out her right arm. Yonghwa turned faced her.

“How about yours? What will you do after the day?”, she couldn’t hide her curiousity.

“Is it important for you?”, he asked back.

“Same as with you. It’s not my problem. But if your plan will also ruin mine, of course I’ll get into that. So, I need to know what is it”, she answered.

Before answered her, Yonghwa sighed first.

 

 

“I’ll do nothing”

“What do you mean??”, she widened her eyes.

“Yeah, I’ll do nothing, because my life will be same as before, live by myself without anyone can annoys me. And I have a job anyway, so I won’t depend on my father money anymore. Only my marital status will be changed”

She listened him sincerely, and thought how if she made his plan as her other option. But no, she had pride. She couldn’t ask him for that. Yonghwa saw her hesitate face and liked him can read her mind, he asked

“Why? Do you want live with me after the marriage? Live together under same roof like common married couple? Hahh !! I remember you said that you didn’t need anything from me”, he smirked.

His statement made her face became red because felt ashamed or anger to herself, she was screwed up.

“What??? No!!! Your delusion!!!”, she shouted and turned her head looked away avoiding his gaze.

“Tsk…! Don’t regret if you pull your words back later!”

“I won’t!!”, she was still stubborn.

“If you really want, I can fulfil it”

 

 

Then she looked at him once more with wide eyes, didn’t understand her own feeling, was it shocked or relieved one?

“Don’t get me wrong, Seohyun. I just will do it because of your mother”

“What? My mother?”, now she got confused.

“Yes, your mother. She said that her daughter haven’t ever realized that she has weakness, and stubborn sometimes”

“What??? You’re lying!!!”, she raised her voice.

“Just ask her if you don’t believe me!”   

 

Now they kept silence. They have had so much argument, maybe it was the time to think calmly.

“Your mother is nice person I can tell you. And she put her faith in me”

“What more did she say to you?”, now her voice sounded better.

“You don’t need to know”, he ignored to answer.

 

 

“Don’t talk anymore. I’ll go home now. You can consider about what your mother said. And… If you really want it, prepare your stuff from now”, then he walked toward the gate and got lost from her sight after a while.

She looked at th ground, stared blankly because she thought what he said before.

“Should I take it?”

 

 

 

“What did she say?”, a girl asked her friend after she received her cellphone which just was used to call someone. She let her friend used her phone because that someone wouldn’t answer a call from her friend’s number.

Her friend didn’t say anything, but just shook his head. Then he covered his face with his palms, she heard his crying.

“It’s okay, Jinwoon… Don’t force yourself…”, she patted his back.

“I don’t know what more I will do, Nicole”, he showed his face. Nicole moved her hand to his shoulder and squeeze it.

“If you really love her, don’t give her heart up. I never meet your stepbrother before, but knowing him know, I become worry her”

“Thanks for listening me, Nic. I’m glad have a friend like you”, Jinwoon smiled to her.

“I will be at your side when you need me. I promise.”, she smiled back.

 

 

 

Jinwoon drove his car toward Seohyun’s house. He had hope she will give him a chance. But when he reached his destination, the wish broke into pieces. He saw another man there, his stepbrother. He could saw him with Seohyun talking each other in front  the house. He knew that he lost one step.

“Am I hopeless, Hyun? Are you really not loving me anymore?”

 

 

 

GOOD NEWS !!!! I GOT THE PLACE!!!! I passed my presentation test, it's mean.... I will get new position and grade!!!! Oh my God, it's so great and makes me can't say anything more... I just want to share my happiness to all of you...Thanks for your hopes and wishes to me, I'm very appreciate!!! Kamshamnida, kamshamnida...