CHAPTER 14 : INTO THE NEW WORLD, NEW FAMILY ???

Heart Cheater

THIS GIRL IS BACK !!!!! LOL

 

 

 

Stood up in front of a tall building, Seohyun stopped her moving. She looked at surround her, stared at every detail of the place. She wouldn’t and couldn’t attend there for next one year. It was early morning for students had schedule, but she was sure the university workers have been in their office a while ago. She sighed hardly held her breath against cold air before continued her step toward a familiar room.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

Seohyun knocked the door and waited a voice let her inside the room.

“Come in”

She heard a familiar voice. She knew who’s the owner.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Han. I’ll get in”, she showed her face.

“Oh, Seo Joohyun-sshi. How are you? How about holiday? Whoa, it had been a month not saw any student here. I was a little bit lonely because too much met those old guys, hahaha…”

Mrs. Han, the administration head, is a woman at late fourty and one of worker who’s close enough with the students. She said had to did it because become close with younger people would make her felt younger than her actual age.

“Ne, I’m fine”, Seohyun gave her smile.

“So, what did make you come here? It’s not that you just miss me, right? And now still too early for student comes to administration room”, she asked Seohyun.

Seohyun felt her heart beat irregularly, hard to started what exactly bring her there. She didn’t know how to told her or begin to explained, so she just kept silence for a moment.

 

“Seo Joohyun-sshi, I’m waiting…”, Mrs. Han reminded her.

“Uhmm…I…I come here because I need to talk about the allowance for pending study…”, she couldn’t hide her confusing.

“Wait…You mean you want take an allowance for pending study?”

Seohyun nodded her head, “Ne, Mrs. Han. I want to pending my study for 2 semesters and continue it next year…”

“But why? It’s not like you have problem with lecture. We know you are one of best student here. What’s your actual reason?”, now Mrs. Han was curious.

“Uhmmm…I….I have a medical problem. My doctor said that I need rest for a year. Too much activities include for studying will make condition unwell”

She knew that it was lie, but not really a total lie. Of course, she had to take enough rest to keep her pregnancy goes well.

“Omo, are you have an illness?”, Mrs. Han worried her.

“Oh, no…It’s not an illness, just a medical problem”

“Actually I have no right to ask what’s your reason. The students have right to take allowance for pending study, it’s university role”

“Thank you, Mrs. Han. And…Can you help me once more, please don’t tell anyone, especially my friends about it. If they ask you, just tell that I’ll come next year. Please…”, she begged Mrs. Han.

 

 

After finished all administration thing for her allowance, Seohyun rushed her feet quickly out of the university. The students started coming for their lecture, and she was afraid that her friends will noticed her arrival, especially Tiffany. Seohyun didn’t have a plan to tell her bestfriend about her problem. She had to hide all.

 

 

Seohyun sighed loudly when she got in the taxi. But he just could frowned when the driver asked where she was going to.

“Where will you go, Miss?”

“Huh???”, actually she didn’t even know where was her destination.

“You need to go somewhere, right?”, the driver asked once more.

But Seohyun was still kept silence. She didn ‘t want to go home yet.

“Ahjussi, can you bring me to nearest beach?”

She was hesitate about the idea, but beach was not bad though. It’s not a holiday, so that place should be not so crowded and exactly she wanted it. A place which would give her peaceful feeling and forget her pain, although that won’t be longer, cause the reality will come soon.

 

 

 

She sat up on a swing and looked at the sea. In the beach, two lovers played chase each other happily. She was envious with what she just saw, but still smiled lightly. The sea wind blowed her hair, made a ticklish on her face. She let the feeling and slowly closed her eyes to make that peaceful deeper. She tried to erased all scenes have happened last 2 days. More she tried, more memories came. Then she felt warm water flow over her cheeks and fell to her lap. She awaked when suddenly her phone rang. An unknown number called her, made her hesitate to picked the phone or not.

 

“Yeoboseyo???”, she greeted the caller slowly.

“Seohyun….”, she heard the caller voice, a familiar one.

“Why are you still calling me?”, she tried to make stiff voice.

“Please, we need to meet. I can’t stay without doing anything while you bring your problem alone. I know it’s not what you want, Hyun…Let’s share it to me, you know that I’ll beside you when you need me”

“Listen to me, Jinwoon! It’s not your business anyway. And for your information, I and your father have gotten way for solving it”

“What do you mean, Seohyun? Is get married with Yonghwa the problem solving? I worry you so much, I can’t imagine your next life…With him…”, now Jinwoon was crying.

Heard his crying, Seohyun closed with her hand to prevent sobbing voice from the tears.

“It’s still not late, Seohyun! You’re still have a chance to change your mind”, Jinwoon assured her.

“I can’t change that!”

“Please, Seohyun….Just give me once to meet you, then we can run away together, far from all people”

“Jinwoon, are you crazy???”, now Seohyun yelled at him.

“Ne, I’ll be crazy cause I can’t live without you, Hyun…”, he cried again.

“No, listen to me! Forget all about me! This call will be our last conversation, Jinwoon… I tell you’re the most precious I’ve had in my life, it’s not  a lie…”

Then they kept silence for a while until Jinwoon said three most beautiful words for her.

“I love you”

But she couldn’t reply or say other things than, “I’m sorry…”

And she ended their phone conversation.

 

 

 

Yonghwa drove his car slowly when he reached a location which Minhyuk gave him. He looked surround to assured that he was at right place. His car stopped in front of a white coloured and 2 floors house with many plants, flowers he guessed, in its garden. It was similar with his present house, but his house was smaller.

 

 

“Ne?? Seohyun, it’s you??”, Yonghwa heard a woman voice after he pressed the bell near front door. But before he could answered, the door opened revealed Seohyun’s mother.

“Oh, I’m sorry…I think it’s my daughter who pressed the bell. Who are….”, she wanted to asking the guest, but then she remembered his face.

“Ahh..You…You’re Jung Yonghwa, right?”, she widened her eyes when noticed him. So, the guest was her son in law to be. She felt weird or more if it was said as awkward feeling met him now, just two person. But it’s not only her, Yonghwa was same as her. Actually, he was nervous and hesitant about the visiting night.

“Ne…I’m Jung Yonghwa. Annyeonghaseo, Mrs. Seo…”

“Oh…Annyeonghaseo…I’m sorry to late for greeting you…”, she looked like ashamed.

“It’s okay…It’s me who’s disturbing your rest time”

“Hey, it’s still 8. Too early for go to bed”, she tried a joke for melting the situation and asked Yonghwa to get inside the living room.

 

 

 

When they’ve sat down on the couch, the awkward situation was coming again. Yonghwa just looked around the house, admitted that the interior was good, it combined etnic and modern minimalis style.

“So…You come here for Seohyun?”, Mrs. Seo broke the silence.

“Ne…I need to talk her about…Uhmm…Yeah, our marriage…”, he answered with confusing tone.

“Okay…I think you need to wait for her, because she’s not coming home yet, she wanted finish all administration thing in her campus”

“Oh, it’s that so…”, he replied, then silence again.

Mrs. Seo thought so much way how to break the silence, maybe one or two randoms questions would help it.

“Uhmm…I saw you have not similar feature with your parents. I mean, your face is not like your father or mother…”, she said bluntly.

“Excuse me? Mother?”, he answered but more like asked her back.

“Yeah, your father said that the woman in your house is his wife…”, Mrs. Seo saw confusion in his face, it was like him tried to explained something, but he was hesitate.

“Actually…She’s not my mother. My real mother has passed away about 10 years ago. She’s Jinwoon mother”

 

Mrs. Seo realized that she was wrong choose that kind of question, but then felt better could knowing about his family condition.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s okay, Mrs. Seo…You didn’t know about it before”

 

Mrs. Seo  felt guilty with what she had done, because now his face showed sadness, like remembered a most painful thing in his life.

“Why do you call me as Mrs. Seo? You can call me mother…”

He looked at her, stared deeply, widened his eyes and couldn’t believe with what he just heard.

“C’mon, Yonghwa…You can call me mother…Soon you will be my daughter husband, so you will be my son, too…”, she gave him smile.

 

Yonghwa was still his his state, stared at her warm eyes and smile face. Mother? It was so long for him didn’t call it to someone, even for his stepmother. But a woman whom he knew no more than 2 days suddenly wanted him did it.

 

“Eo… Eomm…”, his voice was shaking. It was so hard.

“Eomma… I’m home!!”

 

It was Seohyun. When she walked pass the living room, her eyes widened and she gasped saw who was with her mother.

 

 

 

 

Anyeonghaseo....!!!! I'm back!!!! How are you everybody??? Did you miss me??? Cause I did!!!

It's so great can update this story again...I just went to my hometown 2 days ago n prepared all for the presentation.... I has tried all my best for that, but I don't know yet about the result. I get 7 competitors, they are same level as me, so yeah you know....It was so tough...:-(

Hope you enjoy this chapter n wait for next update (maybe after Christmast)