CHAPTER 4 : I’M PITY OF YOU

Heart Cheater

One month has passed after Seohyun knew about Jinwoon’s brother. But it didn’t make their relationship into trouble. She never had problem with Yonghwa behavior, at least as she though, because he never stand near or talk to her like a month ago. This situation made Seohyun more comfortable at campus, without that rude boy annoyed her.

Until one day when she just finished the class at evening.

She rushed out of class even without said goodbye to Tiffany. It seems like she must arrived as soon as possible to somewhere. Yes, tonight she will go to her boyfriend’s house. Jinwoon invited her, so she must prepate everything well.

When she passed a corridor, suddenly a pair of arms grab her shoulders, cause her body trembled to a tree. Her back leaned at the tree. She closed her eyes and want to scream, but one hand closed .

“Ssshh…Don’t be brutal, can you?”, a male voice whispered to her. She opened her eyes slowly and shocked when saw who’s voice owner.

“You???”

“Yes, it’s me. Jung Yonghwa, Jinwoon’s brother”, he said with a sly smile at his lips.

“What do you want?”, her voice is shaking.

“Can you just asked me ‘how are you Yonghwa-sshi?’. We didn’t talk for a month, you know. I’m your boyfriend brother, so you must respect at me, Miss!”

“Huh, respect??? I’ll respect someone who respect me back! And you aren’t the one!”, she spatted her words.

“Tsk…tsk…tsk…Is it your behavior too when you with Jinwoon? Or just for me you acted like this?”, he shook his head and smirked.

“I’ll never answer that. Just let go off me!!”, she said with a serious tone.

“I will let go off you after you hear my sentence, my warning..”

Seohyun became more calm then before. She tried to listen what he said, then she will go soon.

“You will go to my house tonight, right?”

Seohyun shocked, “How do you know?”

“I always got my eyes on you miss, I told you a month ago if you had forgotten. Everything  Jinwoon like is my business, too. I just want to tell you, if you don’t wanna regret later…don’t come to my house tonight, tomorrow night, even others night, if it for Jinwoon”, he finished his sentences with a sly smile once more.

Seohyun started get scary with that, she worried he will do something bad to Jinwoon if she didn’t agree. With tears almost fall from her round eyes, she nodded.

“Okay, I will obey you. But don’t do anything dangerous to him”

“Good girl!!!”, he widely smiled and let off her hody from his arms.

Sehyun grab her bag on the ground, then walked go from the corridor. But, before she took more step, she turned her body to face Yonghwa and said, “You seem like a dangerous person. But I think that you are WEAK!! I’m pity of you!”

 

 

End of chapter 4. Next chapter maybe 2-3 days later…Just wait guys…

I read CN Blue recent news about their ideal woman. They said on a Japan TV Show. Yonghwa said his ideal woman is someone who can understand  his work well and conform him. It’s okay because we knew CN Blue is so busy group. But I don’t like with some comments (maybe from hamburgers or antis-Seohyun) who said they were so glad cause his ideal type is NO MORE pure, innocent, beautiful eyes, and wavy long hair girl. Aggghhh, I hate that so much…

And from the same show, Minhyuk told about his ideal type was a pure and innocent woman. Omooo, he must be liking his hyungsoo-nim so much, or envious with his hyung? LOL....