CHAPTER 5 : MY PLANS WILL WORK EASILY

Heart Cheater

Yonghwa’s POV

Damn that girl. Seo Joohyun. How dare you pity of me? Who are you? She’s just a little who will do anything for that weak boy. She should said “WEAK” to Jinwoon, not me! It must be sure that she will never ever come to my house. She’s one of source for Jinwoon’s strength. And I will break or take away anything which make him strong.

Started with daddy. His attention for that weak boy decreased when I came. He couldn’t do anything but gave all of I want. I know I take benefit from my mother’s death. But I did that just to revenged all of they had done to me. Daddy seems like regretted with my past, so he tried to pay back. But it will never be paid. I was thrown when I was still 1,5 year. Even my daddy love his new wife more than me, his real son. What daddy didn’t know that I knew about his conversation with Jinwoon’s mother, he said will inherite the company for Jinwoon. But not that made me felt pissed off. He said that I was a “useless” child. How could he said that?? I just follow his want, take Economics as my major, even Jinwoon didn’t take it because he got interest with architecture. So, he just pretended about all of his attention to me, and stuck a knife to my back from behind?

Then, my stepmother, Jinwoon’s mother. I hate her so much as my hate to her son. I knew she was the idea owner to sent me to my mom. She’s not more than a who seducted my daddy, in order to get money. The mother is , so the son! And I knew that she just pretended gave all of I want to get more from my daddy. Don’t worry, I will get her secret soon, I knew she hide something from the family. But I couldn’t find it, so I will wait more.

And now, the little named Seo Hyun. I will do everything to make they break up. I never see Jinwoon at his low period, he always get all of he want, money, attention, time, even love from the others. I just curious how will he look like whet that time coming, HE BREAKS UP WITH SEOHYUN? Of course it will be interesting…

 

I see my watch, 7 pm. I text one of my fellow, Jonghyun to check everything. Now, he and Jungshin are at outside my house, next to the gate, and check if Seohyun doesn’t obey what I said to her this evening.

“No sign about her arrival, Hyung”

I smiled when read the reply message. Then I text Minhyuk who wait at Seohyun’s house.

“I’m still waiting Hyung. No sign from Jinwoon’s arrival, Seohyun didn’t out of house, too”

I sighed and smiled widely. My plans will work easily. If I failed, it will me who is lost so much. If Seohyun succeed went to my house, of course Jinwoon would introduce her to his mom and daddy. And it means he will get more support for their relationship. I must make sure no family knew about his relationship.

End of Yonghwa’s POV

 

Seohyun’s POV

God, what will I do now?? Jinwoon is sure has a headache now. I didn’t text him or call him since my class finished. How will I explain about it all to him later? Owwwhh, I’m so frustrated, I’m afraid he will get mad of me. That rude boy, Jung Yonghwa. I’m sure will get a way to make him regret with all of he made.

Or I just text Jinwoon to come to my house? I think Yonghwa can’t know about it. I start to write a message when I saw from my window a tall figure staringat my house. I peek a little to see that figure, a boy for exactly. Then my eyes is widen because I know who is he. One of Yonghwa’s fellow, Kang Minhyuk. What is he doing in front of my house?

Damn, he sent a spy?? I delete my message which isn’t sent yet. God, that rude boy make me more afraid. He got serious with his threat to me.

 

 

Whoaaa….CN Brothers must get a slap on their since become naughty boys…There’s anyone will do that? I will slap Jonghyun’s…Kekeke…*ertnoona*