CHAPTER 3 : HIS STORY

Heart Cheater

“Please, leave her alone, Hyung”, Jinwoon said with low intonation, but serious tone. The “noisy” guys just leave Jinwoon and 3 girls at cafeteria, but the leader said some words before :

“See you at home, BROTHER!!!”

Seohyun shocked after heard his sentence to Jinwoon. But she decided to ask more later, not at the cafeteria, with Tiffany and Jinwoon’s friends here.

“Are you okay, Seohyun?”, Jinwoon asked again.

Seohyun just smile and nodded, then look at the girl who came with her boyfriend.

“Oh, I almost forget. This is my new friend, architecture major same with me. She’s my lab partner, but she has no friend, because she’s just transferred to our university this year. Nicole, this is my girlfriend, Seohyun”

“Hi, Seohyun. I’m Nicole”, the girl extended her hand to shake with Seohyun.

“Annyeonghaseo. I’m Seohyun. And this is Tiffany, my classmates. Tiff, that tall guy is my boyfriend, Jung Jinwoon”, she tried to joke.

“Annyeong Nicole and Jinwoon. I’m Tiffany”

Four of them continued take lunch until 11.30 pm. Tiffany and Nicole asked permission because of some business, so the couple were left alone.

“Let’s talk at park”, Seohyun started conversation with his boyfriend, a serious conversation he though.

 

 

“So, please explain about him, ALL. How can I didn’t know anything about my boyfriend’s sibling? What’s your plan, Jinwoon?”, she asked him as soon as they reached the park.

He just stared at ground for some minutes, take a long breath and sighed then.

“I don’t know must begin from where or when. Yes, he’s my brother, he’s two years older than me. Actually we are not full siblings”

“What do you mean?”, she got more curious.

He sighed once more, “When my mother got married with my father, my father was a widow with one son. That was him, the boy you met an hour ago, Jung Yonghwa”, he told her while look deeply.

just opened because of what him saying to her. Even she couldn’t blink her eyes for a moment.

“But my mother couldn’t live with my father if Yonghwa was still in our house. She though he will give bad effect for our new family. My father though that too, so he sent him to his real mother”, Jinwoon continued his explanation.

“But I saw him got in your house. He is living with you, right?”

“Wait, you met him before? At my house?”, he asked with suspicious look.

“Yeah, I met him the night you gave me this ring. I’m sorry because not tell you. I just try to forget that rude boy”, she said with regretful voice.

Jinwoon smiled and take her hand, squezzed it, and explained more, “I can’t blame him become a rude boy. His mother was dead when he was at junior high school, he was still 13. I never met him until my father brought him to our house after his mother’s funeral. It was first time I met my brother”

“I always try to become close with him, but it will be failed. I still don’t know why he hates me so much, my mother also. Yeah, although he’s not my mother’s real son, but she always gave him everything he want. My mother had forgotten about the past, she want paid back”

“So, how does he act in house? Impossible he doesn’t talk to anybody, right?”

“He has conversation, with me, my mother, or my father. But not a family conversation in general, just with plain tone, an un-pleased voice. He spends almost of time with his friends, the boys you saw with him at cafeteria. Sometimes they came to my house, Yonghwa’s room exactly”

After Jinwoon finished his explanation, they kept silence, no one open mouth to speak. Seohyun saw her watch, it was 12.45.

“Jinwoon, I have a lecture at 1 pm. I’m sorry, I must leave now. You want go home together? I will finish my class at 5 pm”

“Umm, I think I can’t Hyun. My class will finish at 4 pm, then I will study at the lab for some project until 7 or 8 pm”

“Okay then. I will go home by myself. Good luck, Jinwoon. Bye…”

 

 

Ahhh…Yonghwa had been revealed…I believe they who has bad personality or character must be having past story that made them like that. No baby was born with bad personality.

Anyway, my business trip was so awesome…I visited our company consumers at other province. My boss treated me well too, he took us to enjoyed a lot of local culinary…Yummy…I think I gain more weight…