CHAPTER 6 : JUST WAIT FOR RIGHT TIME

Heart Cheater

Jinwoon’s POV

It’s 9 pm already. But why still she not come here? Did something happen? She should call me or sent message at least, so I can know what really happened. I had tried call her, but she didn’t pick up. Text her but no reply. I started get frustration. My mom came to the couch where I sat.

“Your guest is still not come?”, she asked me.

“It seems like that, Mom. Maybe something happened, but I couldn’t find about it. If she doesn’t come tonight, I will ask her tomorrow at campus”, I answer her with a smile.

“Okay then if you still want to wait for your friend. Just don’t get much stress. I don’t like watch you get sick again”, she gave me a patting on my back before come back to her room.

I sighed for n-th time, but I will be calmer now. I’m sure she won’t come tonight. When I start to stand up and back to my room, Yonghwa comes and walk toward me. I wonder why he stays here tonight, it’s not like nights before. He would come back from his friend’s place at 11 or 12. Tonight is different. I avoid his existence, but he started a conversation with me.

“Do you wait someone comes?”, he asked me with a smirk in his face.

“It’s not your business anyway”, I replied short.

“Oohh…Seems like that. Ahh, do you wait your lovely girl, that Seo Joohyun? But, I guess she didn’t come? I’m sorry brother, I think she’s a good girl, but look what she had done to you. Tsk…Tsk..Tsk..”, he shook his head. His voice was heard so annoying.

Okay. My patience start to break its limit. I can’t held it anymore. I feel my anger rise on my face. I grab his collar and spat my words, ”How dare you talk about my girlfriend? I always be patient with all of you bad thing to me, but not for her!!’

I let off his collar and back to my room. I hope I can decrease my anger soon. I open my cabinet and take a bottle of pills. I take one and swallow it to my throat. Even when I’m still angry, I can’t allow stress make me sick.

End of Jinwoon’s POV

 

Jinwoon has no schedule at the morning, so he decided to find Seohyun at her campus. He looked for her figure until saw a familiar face.

“Ah, Tiffany sshi. Annyeonghaseo. Do you know where’s Seohyun?”

“Oh, annyeong Jinwoon ssi. Umm, you didn’t know that she was absence for this morning class?”, Tiffany got confused with Jinwoon’s question.

“Oh, sinchayo? I’m sorry I didn’t know. But, did she contact you about the reason she can’t go to here?”

“Unfortunately, no. I’m sorry Jinwoon ssi, I must go to library, so good bye. Hope she will call you soon”

Tiffany leave him alone. Just when he will go back to his campus, there’s a call from his phone. He smiled widely read who’s the caller.

 

“Hyunnn..!!!What’s wrong? Where are you? I want to meet you!”, he raised his voice a bit, worried tone.

“Mianhe, Jinwoon ah…I was sick last night, so I couldn’t go to your house and campus today. How about meet me at the park we usually meet?”

“Okay if you get better condition. Let’s meet at 4 pm”

“Ne, Jinwoon ah…Love you, bye…”

She hang up the phone.

“Mianhe, Jinwoon…I have to lie for your safe. I really love you”

 

Their relationship is like up and down condition along this year. When Jinwoon was is great passion to bring Seohyun to his house, she would break it cause of her absence. So much reason, sick, family reunion, went to other city, forgot the date, and more un-logical reason. It made Jinwoon so pissed off. But he couldn’t do anything except received all her reason. He was still believe her, even it had happened for about 9 months after first time she was invited. The fact happened truly is she did it because of one name, Jung Yonghwa. When Jinwoon invited her again to come, Yonghwa will “kidnap” her more and more, threatened again. She couldn’t refuse his asking, although it hurted her boyfriend.

In other place, Jung Yonghwa felt satisfied with the plans. But it was not enough. Jinwoon and Seohyun aren’t break up yet. The real goal isn’t reached yet. He though one reason will make their apart : Make Seohyun break their relationship first.

“Just wait for the right time, Jinwoon. I will make tears fall from your eyes unstoppable”    

 

 

Omoo…I make Yonghwa’s personality sooo bad here…How I will return it become a good one??? And I must tell you, his bad character won’t change until (maybe) 15th chapter??? I hope less than 15…

 

 

And for next chapter, I'll give you a preview :

 

“What kind of party? Just make it doesn’t make me bored. A club party? Pool party? Or beach party? No creativity…”, he rolled his eyes and shook head showed his refuse.

 

“Yah, why you said my name too?? I don’t like the party so much"

 

When he just 5 metres apart from the girl, she turned her head behind, and showed a very shock expression. He also shocked when saw who’s the girl.

“You???Here???”

“Jung…Jung Yonghwa???”