SADNESS ....

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Hayi woke up ,she  was exhausted and it was like she was drunk for the whole night ; she could recognize that the doctor who was next to her  got a  familiar face  …
She tried to stand up but he interrupted her saying : you mustn’t leave your bed Ms Hayi.
she gazed at him without adding anything , he got what she wanted to say so he comforted her revealing  : ‘ Everything will be okay , you should believe in Mr Gray ..’

Jay entered the room , he took Hayi’s hand and with a sweet smile he asked her : ‘ how do you feel ? ,better isn’t it ..I think that we will have to take care of you like we did last time …’
She tried to draw a soft smile on her face ,  then she closed her eyes …

*Jess ‘s laboratory *
Jess was sweating so hard , she was between two fires : doing such a dangerous surgery in an inappropriate place , alone and without any anesthetic …
Jess was tearing up  , it was the first time for her to cry ; she wasn’t okay at all besides she was so scared , it’s Gray between her hands now , not anyone’s life , but her friend ‘s , her brother’s , the one who  supported her always even when she did wrong …
She was only recording and watching the activity of his heart … she was praying god in every  second and she was chuckling : ‘ I won’t be able to keep on living if you leave my life ….’
 

Gray was technically saved from death ,  but who knows when he will be able to wake up maybe today , tomorrow or even next year  ? it was defiantly  a state of deep unconsciousness that would last for an indefinite period , Jess used a something was like a scissors to snatch the bullet from his body and she kept watching him from the corner …
she wasn’t ready for any surprise or any unwanted visitor , her house was in a huge mess , blood everywhere , corpses  and weapons too .. she stared at Gray again sending a deep sign ..
she was asking herself where the boys are ? and did they  catch the big boss and Zico who run away from her when she saw Gray harmed …
suddenly Zico appeared , holding Simon who was damaged too … Jess yelled jumping on him :
-SIMOOOON , SIMOON ARE YOU OKAY ??????? OMG …
 She started crying a river , it was the first time for her to feel so weak in front any problem or issue ...
Zico gazed at her saying : ‘ you have to take care of him , it’s better than crying ..’
-WHYYYY DO I HAVE TO BE IN SUCH SITUATION , I CAN’T HANDLE ANYMORE , GRAY IS GOING TO DIE , SIMON AS WELL , LOOK AT HIS BODY IT’S TOTTALY DESTROYED …
Zico held Jess form her shoulders , staring at her and listening to her long laments  honestly surprised him especially after  seeing her is such situation  , Jess used to be the strongest girl they met ever and the one who find solutions without even thinking … He whispered between a deep sigh : ‘ Jess you know how much you mean to me , you were my first love and you still my best love,  I’m the one who can’t handle seeing you in such situation , you are one of the best doctors in Korea , you should remember this and you must believe in yourself … I know you got that confidence , and even though we are enemies  I should tell you this  : You must save both of them …and alone  because I ‘m sure that you can !!! not because they are your friends you become stressed and you can’t deal with them , it must be the opposite , you should try harder to save them … I don’t know why am I telling you this , yet I felt like It’s the right moment to be THE HUMAN before being that heartless gangsta …”

Jess’s respect for zico rose up despite he was such a jerk , but taking a risk and come back  with Simon injured just to take SeoIn’s body and delivering such a beautiful speech encouraged  Jess  and interrupted her from catching him …
He was so sad for the death of SeoIn and he only kept hugging her whispering : ‘ you was my sister from another mother , I’m sorry for not being able to protect     you … I tried with Gray however I didn’t know that your father who is going to end your life …I’m sorry …”

Jess was listening to him , while she was dealing with Simon in the same way as she did for Gray …
-Zico can you help me pleaaase ???
-Huh ??? seriously …
-I promise you , we will make the best funeral for SeoIn … Even She deserves more…
Zico let SeoIn on the floor , helping Jess to  hold Simon’s body and to put him on another table …

Zico started the conversation when he was holding the materials for Jess  : ‘ you have no idea how much Seo In cried after knowing that her father is going to kill Hayi … She had to obey him since he intimidated her that he will kill her mother if she does anything stupid…’
-Oh really ….poor her
obviously , Jess was focusing on Simon operation and she didn’t want to talk however Zico seemed so distressed and he needed to talk with someone …He added :
‘She was like an angel , She adored Gray and even she left korea , I had to watch him for her …secretly of course , but Hayi intervened and she almost messed with my whole plan , I had to kidnap her and I planned to kill her but finding out that she was SeoIn’s only best friend  stopped me …so  I started  watching  her too besides Gray … Ehhh’

Jess was done with the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter