The call

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the members head to Bang’s headquarter , they found Yongguk sitting in front of many wood boxes , besides some of his gangsta and Hoody next to him .
-Guys this is your load , Just do you mission as soon as possible , Said Bang while drinking some expensive wine
Gray opened one box to find it full of Diamond , he glared him with puzzled face wondering :
-How are we supposed to smuggle this much of Diamond ?
-you accepted the deal , we can do nothing for you , Smirked Yongguk.
-Okay Okay , we know that , answered Simon to cut Bang’s irony off , let’s go guys .
-Take care .. Said Hoody before letting them to leave .

Gray smiled for her softly answering : “Don’t worry , we can do it”
 

-Wassup boy ~
-Oh Bro , long time no talk , any news .?
-We need your help !
-You know dude they already fired me , I have no power to manage any business for you .
-Damn Zino , I thought you may help me in transporting a load ..
-Sorry bro … I can only come for you if you want me to join  , I can’t do more .
-Aha , can you do a favor and spy on Bang’s leader for a while ? I need some information about him .
-All right then , you will get what you want .
-See u later .
-yeah and take care !
-Okay .

Gray hanged up , he was standing in front of that huge truck full of Diamond , the lights of his Lamborghini revealed some of the boys ‘shades , they were standing ,everyone in front of his car waiting for some miracle to happen .
Simon whispered : “ It’s the first time for us taking a risk without even thinking that much , Gray we should find a way”
Hep crossed his arms explaining : “I think we should take more risk and to do this mission today .”
-I think so , we can’t keep it here , all the eyes on us you know , Said Jay .
-I recommend you Jessi Guys , she must know someone and she is involved with government . Jumped Elo .
-Good idea , simply answered Gray taking his devise from his pocket .

 

Jessi was actually so sleepy , she answered with her nagging voice :
-WTF ,can’t I have some sleep ? what’s wrong now ?
-Hey Jess , do you know someone in the government who can help me in this mission ?
-Well I think I can rely on someone but I  will suffer for like months later .
-What do you mean ?
-There is someone who asked me for a date and when I accepted his request he literally took me to his hotel , he told me that he knew everything about my past and he is ready to keep it as a secret in one case I sleep with him , actually I kicked his telling him that I have a whole gang which find it funny to kick his as well so he should shut his mouth ,he has the power to help you guys , but it seems like I should give him what he want if ……..
Gray cut her off yelling : “I would never ask you to throw yourself on men to help you know  that Jessi . you aren’t even a member  to do whatever for our gang sake so stop..”
-Hey calm down bae, I know , just gimme one hour and send me your address I will be there with some solution !
-Okay . we will be waiting .
 

Jessi waked up , wearing a skinny  jeans with a black hoody and red convers , she snatched her car’s keys , tying her hair …
she headed to the hotel without hesitation . The receptionist called the man who couldn’t believe that Jessi came for him at that late time , sending the hoe who was with him home and waiting for here in a towel around his waist .
when she entered she could understand the whole thing , he just was so surprised to see her bare face and her  outfits , he was used to that glamour side of her , when her red gloss can’t quit her lips .
She sat down in front of him saying : “ I know I made a mistake by hitting you , I’m sorry and you should know that I don’t even apologize to people even when I’m wrong , I mean .. Listen , can you do a favor for me ?”
-A favor ? how ??
-Can you just order the coastguards to stop their activities for the upcoming hours ?
- Why ?
-Don’t ask me why , Just do it and you can have what you want ..
- You already know what I want , but I don’t think that the other want to same thing ….
-What do you mean ?
-It’s true that I’m hungry for your , but I can’t offer you this stuff without the help of the coastguards itself , I don’t think you will accept a so you need  so much money to shut their mouths …
-Just do it and I will provide you with everything , we don’t have time .
-Money come first , then I will have you .
-Okay , I will leave now , make a call to deal with everything okay . I will come with your money ..
-A smart gangsta , who came for work , doesn’t actually miss his checkbook , you should come and sit , let’s discuss money with these coastguards , when the load left , I will have what I want so you only need to stay right here …
-YOU M*THER ER …Just do it .
-3 Billions is it okay ?
-Of course…
-Great , it’s clean now , till the sun rise , you can tell them to move .
-I can trust you right ?
-You should , after all I won’t betray someone who kicked my once while we are in the same room..
Jessi smirked while trying to reach Gray .
-Gray ..
-Where are you Jessi ,we are waiting …
-Listen , Actually I can’t come , but I made a deal with the coastguards and it’s okay , you can move .
-OH REALLY !!! ARE YOU SURE ??
-yeah Gray just be careful and let’s have a nice dinner after the mission ..
-Ofc , but Jessi are you okay , if you are in danger you can give  me a hint .
-No I’m not .. don’t worry , just  keep me updated .
 

In the other hand Hayi couldn’t understand anything she was totally astonished for  this quick decision , she just chose to stay calm while drinking some tea .
Meanwhile Gray and the other members already reached the seaport with their big truck .
Gray ordered to kill the guards , so Simon and some of their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter