The full moon

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Let me help you .
Gray held Hayi from her waist  to help her to reach the top of the rock ..
-Here we go .
Gray said to Hayi who was taken by this place , it was made of heaven for real , the moon’s light was able to reveal everything was hiding in this darkness … She took a big breath from this fresh air whispering : “ It’s so beautiful , can I just live here… ?”
Gray smiled answering : “ you see this place as the best place to start a new life , however I used to think the contrary ..”
She turned at him wondering : “ how ?”
“After everything happened ,  I planned to suicide  here yet I remembered one thing so I stopped in the last minute …”
“OMG ..Gray how could you ?”
Hayi starting tearing up , she couldn’t hold herself anymore and she jumped at him hugging : “You can’t imagine how I would be sad if you really decided to quiet this life .”
Gray passed his finger through her short hair then he tapped on her back saying : “ I will never leave you again , even if I should leave AOMG instead.”
Hayi faced him with brilliant eyes asking : “Really????”
“Do I seem like I’m lying right now ?”
“No …but”
“I only need your trust ...”
“This is strange really , I’m the one who betrayed the other and you keep asking me to trust you..”
“Because when you trust me and what’s inside this heart  you won’t do anything wrong again , bad girl”
he squeezed  her cheeks , causing her moan , then  he let her hands yelling :
-What about trying this water , it will be awesome ..
-What do you mean ??
Gray  started running  , Hayi followed him yelling : “ I thought that I was the craziest one”
He stopped for  a while in front of the water , and giving a chance for Hayi to reach him since it was a long distance … actually it was a long path made of wood to ease fishing ...
Hayi arrived , she was sighing and suddenly she couldn’t find Gray !
She stared at the water yelling : GRAY ..ARE YOU OKAY ? GRAY WHERE ARE YOU OMFG ??? GRAYYY …

Hayi took off her clothes then she jumped , and she tried to swim deeper to look for him yet someone held her hand , and took her outside …
She took a big breath shouting : “ YOU GRAY ,I ALMOST  STARTED CRYING…”
He was laughing so hard : “why why ? do you think that I was going to kill myself ?”
-yeah it could be *pouting*
-who is the stupid one so ?
-STOP IT …

Gray held Hayi from her waist teasing : “ you are so thin hahaha”
-Still got the best body ever .
-Who said ?
-Vasco , when he buys me clothes ..
-Vasco is doing the father’s role so well hahaha , he must be a real actor ..
-You  know nothing , he is the saddest person I ever met …
-what about me ?
-What ?
-I actually believe that I’m the luckiest person on this earth .
-OH REALLY ? and why ??
-Guess why ?
-Because you are a gangsta ?
-No
-Because you have a very ing beautiful Lamborghini ?
-NO !!!
-Because you are already 24 and you can act like a teenager and do whatever you want ?
-That’s no no too … WTF
-SO WHAT ? tell me ?
-Because you happened in my life …
- you drama queen , I messed up your whole life and your system and you keep valuing this …It makes me feel worst . why are you doing all of this ?
-Just answer this question !
-what is it ?
-When you stop at a stop sign , do you think about the distance you’ve crossed ?
-And why is that for ? I only  stop !
-That’s it , When I felt like I really do love you , I don’t need to think about the past and how much we went through , I only stopped …
-Gray .. please
-Hayi , I LOVE YOU , for real..
-But …
Gray squeezed  Hayi’s face between his hands , looking into her eyes , it was getting hot even they were in water , but everyone felt like he is sweating …
The most attractive thing was Gray’s wet hair , it was totally different from that stupid cut at school and that seductive and catchy one after school , it was cute in a y way … those seawater’s drops coming from the top of his head to fall on his nose or to cross all his face to back to the sea almost made him perfect even more , like  a masterpiece… Hayi too , under those lights seems like a goddess with black and white effects especially with that black bra and …
The sea’s sound was the iest back sound f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter