Normal life again ...

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi placed herself in front of Gray , she glanced at him asking : “ How are you today ?”
-Not okay at all ..
-I’m sorry for your lost ..
Gray stared at her with eyes full of pain , he stills under shock and he wasn’t ready to talk however he had to force himself and to pretend that everything was okay ….
By looking to Gray’s situation now , it was the same  when they met for the first time ,  but now Gray’s sadness in more intense …
Hayi tried to hid her tears questioning :
- Can you help me ?
-How ?
-Days ago I logged in the net and I found an advertisement about an ART school in Germany , I want to join it …
-And how can I help ?
-Well , I’m too shy to ask you about money especially in such time …
-I understand , after all you helped me a lot ..
-What do you mean ???
-I mean you need to get paid too for all the efforts you made …
-Seriously Gray ???? I thought we were friends …
-I don’t think so … I had to pay for every mistake you did , Zico you and I had to take care of you which is the main reason of  losing  SeoIn … I’m overwhelmed Hayi… Since the day you joind this house everything goes wrong and we still in a mess until this moment …
-That’s why I’m going to leave Korea forever  …
-When are you planning to go ?
-As soon as possible …
-Okay , I will provide you with everything you need  …
-Thanks …
-I’m tired , please close the door behind you …

Hayi was totally broken , she regretted the day she joined that school , the day she met Gray , the day she helped SeoIn … She sent a deep sigh , backing to her room …
She found Jess waiting for her
-Hey …
Jess took the cigarette from answering :
-Ah you are here , I was waiting for you …
-okay ;;
-I want to tell you something and maybe it would help … SeoIn does everything under pressure , she wasn’t able to  refuse her father ‘s order …
-oh really ;;
-Yeah , Zico told me everything …
-That bastard … I couldn’t believe when they told me that he was the one who helped Simon …
-You should believe then , it’s gangsta’s stuffs which you can’t understand  , but when a gangsta wants to confront another gangsta  , it must be man to man , that’s why Zico couldn’t left Simon harmed behind him besides he didn’t kill him , he chose to help him for a future fair battle ..
-oh I’m so touched , I’m going to cry…
Jess smirked for Hayi’s mockery then she added :
-you must take care of Gray , especially for those days ….
-Sorry but I can’t ..
-WHY ????
-I’m going to leave Korea …
-Oh really ?? and why did you take this decision now ???
-because …. Because   Gray wants that …
-Oh really ? did he asked for that ?
-He didn’t , yet I can read it from his face expressions and his painful eyes…
-listen to me , It’s too clear that you like Gray and I can tell that Gray does too , and even though you feel like he is trying to send you away just remember that he is doing that just to keep you safe , look at yourself you’ve been , kidnapped and almost being killed … Gray lost SeoIn then he found her but see how it ended , now he is so sensitive , we all need to help him , not only you !! okay ..
-I’m scared for real … I  feel like I can’t look into his eyes again , I feel like I’m the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter