What is going on ?

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seo In said to her mother trying to reach Gray :
-I called Gray but he didn’t even answer  …
-He must be busy with studying and his dangerous stuffs dear ,I will call Ms kim to send him here after classes .
-Ok..



Early in the morning , the doctor ;Gray’s friend;  visited them , she brought  Hayi’s analyses …
All the boys still in bed , even Hayi however Gray was the only one awake , as always he used to do sports   every morning  , …Jess entered , she  hugged him saying : “ I missed you …”
-Me  too sis , tell me how is your work ?
-I’m receiving much corpses those days …
-How ?
-well I changed my sector , I’m working as an anatomy  doctor now , and it …
-OMG hahahaha ,I thought you are scared of dead people and zombies ..
-Stop Gray .. you know I don’t  afraid such things ,,, I ‘m doing all for this just for a mission ..
-Which mission ?
-Do you know why am I here ?
-Why  ? what’s wrong ?
-Ehh Gray , Zico knows about Seo In , and you have to do something …
-what do you mean ????????
-It’s true that he kidnaped Hayi , yet he does know that SeoIn was your girl , he is playing with your feels now ..
-What are talking about ??? explain more ..
-Are you sure that Hayi doesn’t work for them ??
-WHAT !! WHAAAT ????? HOW ..
- ehh , I met Zico last night , we talked and we made a deal …
-And ?
-He will start a new work : selling organs and I’m going to help him ..
-Jess , seriously ????? I told you to stay away remember ??
-But I’m doing this to protect SeoIn , He said if I’m not going to help he will kill her …
-Emmmmmm, that son of , he is ready to sell his mom just to earn money !!! but what’s wrong about Hayi ???
-I understood from Zico that he only kidnaped her to make sure that you will fall in love with her , and then you will forget about SeoIn …. I don’t know why all of this Gray but I thought that maybe Hayi was working under them …
-No way Jess , no way … Hayi is too girly to work under a gang …
-OMG hahaha what  a reference !!! Come on I’m a doctor and who even dare to think that I’m a gangsta ? I’m too cute to be a killer ~
-Hahahaha , you mean a serial killer ;)))
-well it was all past , I’m saving people lives now …
-Emm , I see , and stealing their organs … I’m wondering how could you visited Zico without any weapon ?? or even any body guard …?
-Weaaa ? you know Zico won’t hurt me after all , I mean something in his life ..
-Oh yeah , please take care of yourself …
-You got my back Gray remember that !
-ofc  bae ..

Jess was Gray’s best friend , they grow up together and they knew every detail of each others …
Jess was a noona for Gray , she is 25 y.o … she started her career as a leesee killer and she helped a lot of gangs to achieve many missions , she was the one who inspired Gray to create AOMG gang but in the other side she completed her study to be one of the best young doctors in the south …

Gray took Hayi’s analyses , He gazed at jess who was completing his cigarette , Jess was so y in Gray’s eyes , he had thing for her regular red nail  and her red lipstick …
once he tried to do something stupid for her she interrupted the whole laughing out loud and yelling : “ you baster , I’m your noona , if you will act like a dangerous gangsta , remember I was a serial killer once hahahahaha”
She was so scary , loco hates her because she always makes fun of him …
-Oh Gray I want a coffee , lavaza one ..
-oh , I gave my team a vacation …
-seriously Gray ?? who’s going to clean this messy house now ?
-all the boys including you …
- you , remember I’m a noona ..
-you , you still my bae and you gotta help …
-what about Hayi , she must help ..
-No she stills ill ..
-Are you lying now ? I know that you were in the  night club yesterday !!!
-OMG , nothing could be hidden  from you Ms Jess , I’m sure that you worked as a spy once too ....
-HAHAHAHAHA , you killed me , you know that Simon likes me , and every time he got drunk he calls me add too he almost told me everything … you son of  , you called your designer for Hayi and last year you didn’t even remember my birthday !!! I’m mad ..
-OMG SISTER , you are right , I’m sorry I will buy a present as soon as possible okay ..
-NOW !!!!
-NOW ? ugh , what do you want ?
-A car !!!
-are you using me now ?
-HAHAHAHA yeah :D

while they were discussing  Hayi entered , Gray’s expression changed when he saw her .
Hayi bowed for both however Gray stood up questioning  : “ how do you feel today , you know , you still ill …”
- Better than 2 days ago …
Hayi was looking strangely  to Jess waiting for an explanation from Gray until he revealed : “ This is Jess , my best friend and she was the doctor who treated you ..”
-Oh , really , I can’t remember anything , emmm thanks …
-No need , anyway I brought your analyses and you don’t have to worry …
Jess completed the cigarette , she stood up bowing fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter