Help me..

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi was walking besides Gray and she felt like all the eyes were on them both ,she tried to ignore their stares ,which leaded her to walk faster , she reached the class yet  Badly all the students were already then and she had to excuse for late … The new teacher accepted her since she iwas new , she sat down in her place waiting for Gray to come , and she was sure that he won’t be accepted , but she couldn’t believe the fact that  he opened the door and he entered like nothing was going on …
Hayi couldn’t hide her astonished eyes so she asked him without conscious : “ Did you just enter the class without even knocking the door ?”
-I think that’s what happened … are you blind or what ?
-No , I just ..I don’t know  ,,,,how can the teacher not react to such act …??
-They used to react , but now everything is over … and stop asking me , I’m fed up …
It was the longest discussion between  them and it was the most comfortable one because they were looking to each other while they were talking…
Classes were over , and Hayi had to  wait for her mother to come and pick her up  , while she was standing on the street , she could from afar recognize Jay just with his arm full of tattoo , entering a very beautiful car , it must be a Porsch  , OMG his parents must be billionaires  to offer  him such expensive car , she could see that Loco and Elo joining him , however Simon took his motorcycle , she was searching for Gray who was actually in the car behind her … He was waiting for her to move from the street but since she was focusing on the boys she didn’t pay much attention , that’s why he got out from his car and he sat on the hood then he said with his usual serious tone : “ I don’t know what are you looking for but can you just move on , I need to back home ,can I ?”
She turned at him , that y pose on his black Bling-Bling  Lamborghini with that attractive gaze almost melted her heart  , she only bowed for him saying : “ oh sorry , I was waiting for my mom ..”
-You mean MS kim ?
-Yup …
Hayi looked like dork in front of him , she didn’t know what to do until Jay’s voice saved her , she could hear him yelling out loud .. “ Do you want someone to pick you up ?”
-Oh thanks Jay , I’m waiting for mum ..
-Ok than  goodnight , see you tomorrow..
  While she was looking to jay and sending him a friendly smile , Gray was already in his car and he outstripped her and since it was a Lamborghini she couldn’t hear any voice coming from the car …
She stood over there , shocked , how could someone be so heartless , She felt so sad and she doesn’t even know why was all this for ? , maybe because she was loved by all the people around her  , that’s why it was so hard for her to be surrounded by someone who doesn’t even want to look directly into her eyes …
"Whatever" , Hayi kept repeating that , until she saw her mother’s car , she jumped into it , giving her mum a tight hug …
-Sorry  for late honey , well my partner invited us for dinner  that’s why I had to prepare myself ..!
-What about me ? Am I going to stay with my uniform ?
-yeah … you look so pretty .. well you are prettier with it since it makes you look like a student , and it’s much better then wearing like an ordinary teenager ..
-OMG mum , your  abnormal point of views are back ~hahah
-As I concern ,  Ms Young  has a daughter and she is blind , so please be nice …
-Ofc mum , I hope she prepare us Samgyetang with some side diches cuz I'm starving to death …
-hahahah , well I think we are here …
Hayi got off  the car, well  she liked the house , it was so big with many trees … Ms kim rang the bell what leaded Ms Young to open the door for them , she was so kind and she kept commenting how Was Ha-yi beautiful and polite … Hayi was looking arround and said to Ms Young :" Excuse me , my mom told me that you have a daughter , where is she ? I want to introduce myself to her ?" .And suddenly Ms young’s expression turned into sad one .She said : “ Well , my daughter is having lately a very hard time .. I don’t want to bother you , but if you want to see her Hayi she is upstairs ..” 
Hayi wanted to help really , so she went to her room , she started knocking the door but  no answer … she was a little bit worried ..
she decided to ask if Ms young could open the door , but when she was about descending the stairs , she heard the two women talking downstairs: "-He hurted her ..Screw him really , He is the one who put her in such situation , you see Ms kim you can’t do anything about him ,even the director had nothing to do , that’s why I transformed her to a safer school ..
-I know right , he is a monster OMG , I don’t know how to deal with him for those 6 months , I will just ignore him !! just for the safety of me and my daughter too …
-That’s great , To be honest , I think that he really loved her , but the things, that he was doing really drove my daughter crazy and disappointed  her … Screw him ..
-Calm down Ms Young , I think I will send my daughter to your daughter’s new school , what do you think ?
-Good idea ..
-Well it’s GREAT idea , since she is setting next to him now ..
Now Hayi knew about who they were talking about … it’s Gray for sure, but what’s the secret about him ? why do all the people hate him … maybe that’s why he hates them as well and he is not friendly at all …
She almost forgot about Seo-in , so she stood in front of the door again whispering : “ Hello ~I’m Ha-yi ..  can we  be friends ..? ”
-Friends ..I thought it was my mum …
Seo-in opened the door quickly for Hayi , she was so beautiful , for heaven sake , every detail about her face was really well created , only God could do that …
Ha-yi hugged her saying : “  Annyeong!! my mother and Ms young are partners ,  and we wanted to visit you .. I think we could be friends …”
-Ofc , why not , since I have no friends on this earth ..
-Don’t  say such things dear , I will be here for you ..
-Don’t say those words please … it’s the most sweetest lie that you could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter