I still believe in everything you say .

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-So how was your day ?
-full of surprises ..
Jessi broke up from autopsying a body of an old women to ask him : “ Did you find something ?”
-Not really , but I met someone !!
-Who ?
-Jenny  !
-Huh , who is she ?
-A girl , from Florida …
Jessi backed to  her work , she was actually studying  very hard to get the position in the criminal scenes investigation as an anatomy doctor … which was the easiest way for her to get fresh organs from the victims whom she autopsied ..
-Do I know her ?
She questioned him while she was focusing on extract some of the victim’s cytoplasm…
Gray answered her avoiding staring: “ Ofc you do .”
-HUH ?
-Hayi ….
Suddenly she threw the injection   and she turned at him with astonished eyes : “NO WAY…”
She stood up , adding : “ And what happened ?”
-nothing more than smoking together and having a nice talk .
- Gray , let’s be real and think about it wisely , why would Hayi appear after all this period in the same school as you ?
-I thought  I’m the one who should ask you Jessi , you told me that she is gonna be safe , what happened after you all separated us ..?
 

Flash back


-Why am I here ?
-you will stay here …
-Who are you !?
-I’m a friend …
-Listen , I really can take care of myself , I don’t need any strange to look after me , I’m already 23 …
-Jessi asked me to do this favor for her … I don’t know why you refuse such help ..
-You don’t understand anything … uhh
-I knew everything , so don’t worry ! I can take care of myself and you too …
-You don’t know my mother’s gangstas well …
-You don’t know mine too Hahaha .
-SOOOO , you are a gangsta right ?
-Well ….. yeah .
-What kind of work you do ?
-Just like Jessi used to do : killing peoples for money …nothing more ..
-OH really !! Jessi used to kill people … I never knew that ..she seems so kind and sensitive …
-Oh sorry I thought you already knew everything about her and her friends …
-Well yeah .. yet I betrayed them …
-So you admit that ??
-To be honest , I wasn’t ready to kill Gray , I tried to convince my mother to stop that plan but she never listened to me … you know what ;  that moment when you release that you don’t mean anything for the one who used to act like she cares about every detail in your life , I almost lost my mind , I thought that killing Gray will make my mother proud of me and  that she will pay more attention for me in the next time … yet everything went wrong even though I’m not  regretted, but I’m not ready to face this life without her …
-You are 23 already … it’s the best time for you to become responsible and to have your own safe life …
-I can’t , I was born between gangstas , weapons , dead corpses everywhere … when I was young …well never mind , I don’t want to talk about that anymore .
-No , you need to talk Hayi … plus I already told you that I’m a friend … It will be great to have someone around this sad house … Let’s be comfortable for each other .
-It seems like you are suffering  from loneliness …
-This home was actually worm and full of joy before my wife decided to quiet and never comeback …
-Huh , But why !!!?
-She came to know the whole truth about me , even my name wasn’t the real one .. she felt like I’m fake and she told me that she can’t trust me anymore … I was wondering why ? I never yelled on her , I never showed her that dark side of every Gangsta , I never put her in risk… She was actually younger than me ! about 10 years … Even before the divorce all were encouraging her to marry someone younger and to have a better life … I still can’t believe my father ‘s reaction when he knew the real truth behind my  awkward behavior when I used to live with my whole family ,when  I used to miss many familiar ‘s meetings just to attend some dangerous seminars … He was crying through the phone , without telling me a word the day when me and my Ex went to divorce …He only said ; your wife is pregnant .. don’t lose your real life for a fake one …
Vasco sighed so hard then he stood up , stepping away and disappeared behind the kitchen’s door …
after 1 minute , he entered holding two beers smiling : “ it seems like we will have such great talk …”
Hayi took the can of beer drawing a pretty smile on her lips … and without asking him to continue his talk he added :
-It was the best new I’ve heard in my life and I couldn’t hold myself from jumping on my wife and hugging her ..
He laughed so hard and he seemed so delighted talking about his good memories
-All were surprised due to that hug , even my wife … we had another useful conversation and we made a deal ! to get divorce after she put my baby … in the other hand I was thinking about making her trusting me again and not thinking about divorce … I paid those 9 months gifting her , taking her outside , sending her abroad with her friends ..I did my best to rebirth that love .. however she didn’t even try once to look inside me again ! and the day she put Seop , she said : I will take care of Seop for this 1 year and then you can take him …
Hayi couldn’t hold herself from insulting her saying : that … but where is your son now ?
-My father took him away … He is raising him with my mother …
-I feel sorry for you …
-it’s okay … I can be a great father and I will prove that …
-How ??
Vasco stood up again then he took some papers  from his  desk saying : “ Check those …”
Hayi glanced at the papers … Suddenly she found an identity card with her picture , but not her true information … She started at him astonished : “ Are you telling me …….”
Vasco interrupted her addin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter