In the way to discover the whole truth ...

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flash back

-I’m happy for your coming …

-yeah sure ..

-feel comfortable as if between your own gang ,, after all we are team now…

Gray smirked sitting down in front of the her .. she was like a vampire , her skin was pale with two light eyes .. she was holding a cigarette between her fingers drawing a scary smile on her red lips …

Gray took his glass of wine , waiting for her to start the conversation , however she was lost in every time she put that cigarette between her lips , sending a sip of coffee after every breath…

-So my daughter was in love with you …

Gray put the glass down answering : “I was fond of her too … and I was ready to pay my life just to save hers ..”

-I know , I know , no need for explain … Everything went wrong since the day I gave her father the authorization to lead that small gang ..

-you mean Zico gang ??

-yeah …Everything was in mess because of him , that day I wasn’t in Korea , since I had to visit some friends in Japan … him , I’m ready to kill him with those two hands …

-Forget about him , he is arrested now , and believe me I will cut his head just the day he left the jail..

-Sure , and please bring it to me …

-Well Ms young , let’s talk about work now , why did you chose to tell me the whole truth and to band together ??

-Because I discovered something you won’t even believe and we need to deal with it together ..

-What is it ??? tell me..

-Ms Kim ..

-What ?

-She owns one of the biggest secret gang in Korea , and she was spying on me and my family…

-OMG ,,, seriously ??? are you telling me that Hayi was working for her mother too…

-it could be …

-I can’t believe this …I’m speechless…

-we need to hurry up and to catch her as soon as possible ..

-But Hayi left Korea already …

-Who said ?

-Was she lying about this too ??

-you know that we can’t guarantee anything easily , we need to work and to collect every information about her

 

He wasn’t able the hug that  scary truth , perhaps everything were a big lie , the meeting first time ,the way she was stalking him , how she discovered every secret stuff about AOMG Gang …

Gray was about killing himself , and he wanted to know the whole truth …


And since that day he couldn’t stop drinking , from bar to another … Hayi stills in Korea and that what makes him even scared he wasn't ready to lose her even after he saw her true face…
 

-Gray  ,,,,where have you been !!!!!!!!! It had been 5 days since I saw you in your house  !!!

 

Gray tuned to face Jessi , she waked up after hearing the latch’s sound for sure … Gray seemed like an alien from another world , planet ,universe …

He got that pale face with dark circles under his tired eyes ,  it was clear that he didn’t sleep for the past days he wasn’t even able to carry on his shoulders …

Jessi took some steps next to him , she held his face looking into his eyes then she took his left hand testing his heart beats …

-Son of , you are ill …

- whatever jessi …

-Where have you been and what were you doing during your desperation??

-Enjoying myself , drinking , ing some hoes , trying some new drugs …

-OMG Gray are you doing drugs ? but why and when did you start  that !!!

-Stop  this interrogation , I need to take a  shower firstly …

-Look at me , firstly I’m older than you and you must listen to me , secondly you should tell me the whole truth behind treating yourself in such cruel way… Is it all about Hayi ?? tell me ??? why did you send her away if you do ing love her  this much ….. ?

-Leave me alone Jessi , we will talk later …

-No !!!!!

-JESSS PLEAAAAAAASE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter