The hate..

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh it’s 11:30 , I have to go to Gray’s house …”
“oh wait , I don’t even know where is it …. my life ;;;;;”
Hayi sat on the street , she felt how stupid was she , what if he kidnapped the girl ? oh come on he is a gangster and he can do whatever he wants … , OH NO ,  of course Hayi will be arrested because she helped him ….
The more she thinks about this problem , the more she becomes crazy , that’s why she tried to contact Jay , he must be studying for sure ..
She went to school , thank goodness, he was playing basketball  with the boys … She ran over him yelling :
-JAY JAY JAY … I NEED YOUR HELP …
-OMG , u scared me , what’s wrong  ?????
She stood in front of him taking a deep breath adding : “ take me to Gray’s house pleaaaase … now ?”
-Okay , but tell me what’s wrong ok ?
-yeah , ofc …
 
*on the road *
Jay put some music while he was enjoying staring at Hayi’s stressed  face , he interrupted her deep thoughts asking : “ what is this fear about  ?”
-Well I don’t know if I need to tell you , but wait until our arrival ,you will understand everything…
Jay smiled for her , he was so comprehensive for real , he could see much perturbation through her smoky beautiful eyes so he just stayed quiet until they reached Gray’s palace .
Since Hayi saw Gray’s car she started smiling like insane , she felt so comfortable then  she jumped from Jay’s car and run over the house’s door …

She entered yelling : "GRAY , GRAY … where are you ????"
The maid was standing there , she welcomed her then she took her to the second floor .
In the other side , Jay entered too , he went to the living room ,ordering his regularly Coffee  , reading a book from Gray’s collection and smoking a cigarette …
When Hayi went upstairs she could hear laughs , it was the first time for her hearing Gray’s laugh , he must be extremely happy now , why not ? since he was next the love of his life … maybe they are young but it was so easy for  him to enlighten the future for a Blind girl , He got the power and the money ..
Hayi was standing in front the door , she couldn’t enter , what  prevented her from doing that ? …. She have to stop thinking about how would be great if she started dating Gray , that handsome Gangsta …
While it was hard even for  her walking inside and facing the truth , Jay was standing behind her ,he wasn’t able to understand the whole thing , but he could see that Hayi actually likes Gray and knowing the fact that a girl was with him is killing her ..
Hayi couldn’t move one inch , she didn’t even know why was all of this for ? Does loving someone makes you feel like you are falling a part ? Is Love  so harmful like what the songs always present ?
She flipped her hair , and she tried to whip some of her tears just to correct her makeup  than she knocked the door …
-GRAY , SEO-IN are you here ??
-OH Hayi is here ,  Seo-in  smiled while she was sleeping between Gray’s arms ..
That scene hurted Hayi for real , she tried to hide her sad expression just with a fake smile …
She approached the couch then she sat in front of Seo-in ,who woke up from Gray’s side to hug Hayi …
Seo-in was extremely delighted , her dead eyes were so brilliant .. Hayi couldn’t ignore that fact , She was so helpful and she saved  two lives now , in the other side Gray was about flying he couldn’t stop smiling , he was deeply in love with everything Seo-in does , even when she drank water , he was looking at her with eyes full of joy …
Hayi was happy for both and sad for herself .. she couldn’t handle this much love in the air , so she just asked Gray : “ well it’s 12:30 , I don’t want to worry her mother … we need to take her home and you will be able to spend more time with her the next time ..”
Hayi was treating Gray  like a baby , a baby , who would start crying when you take his 'TOY' away from him..

However Gray was so comprehensive and he only took his car’s keys .. carrying Seo-in on his back  … Hayi followed them … when they descended , they found Jay in the living room, He couldn’t believe his eyes … he jumped on Seo-in hugging  and thanking God for that she stills alive…
When he was done with welcoming her , he saw how Hayi rolled her eyes and now he understood the whole thing ; she must be jealous of her …
All took Jay’s car , Jay was driving , Hayi was sitting next to him , however the two love birds where enjoying themselves … Jay took sights on Hayi while she was sighing and gazing to the window …
“We are here ,.. “ , “ you can stop here Jay “ she whispered ..
 Gray hugged Seo-in so tight then he said to Hayi : “I will be waiting  …”
She looked at him with anxious eyes , then she turned  … she held Seo-in’s hands saying : “ I’m really happy for you my dear , I hope you enjoyed  your day ..”
-Hayi , I’m really thankful for all your efforts , thanks for everything ..
She got that angelic smile on her pretty face , Hayi could read how much did Gray kissed her through her small lips and  her red  cheeks  ….
Hayi knocked the door , Seo-in ‘s  mother walked out , she could see how was her daughter happy , that’s what comforted her the most ..
Ms Young  asked Hayi to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter