A dizzy night ...

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


- I think it’s time to use your Limousine Gray ..
-I think so  Simon , but first let me call one of my drivers …


Jay was correcting the collar of Simon’s Jacket , Gray was talking in the phone , Elo and loco were trying their new brand of Adidas Ecstasy ..
Loco asked : “ We all found what to wear but we didn’t even think about Hayi ???”
-I think Gray did hahaha
Jay answered him while he was taking selcas …
-How ?
-well as I saw while before , Gray’s designer came to house , I think she brought same clothes for Hayi ..
-Oh this girl is so lucky… I feel like Gray likes her ..
-Stop this bull loco, we already know that He adores SeoIn , he is only doing this just because Hayi is our friend now …
-Are you telling me that she will share clothes whit us too ? OMG I’m jealous now -_- I hate sharing …
-OMG  HAHAH Loco you are so funny , she stills girl , she can’t share with us  …
-But he will buy her much clothes just for her , He will spoil her ? OMG why I Am not a girl ?
-Stop  your drama Loco hahah I will buy you clothes ..
-Yey …
whereas all the boys were waiting for Hayi , they saw someone is walking  : Hayi was descending the outside 's stairs , she was so gorgeous ; with that cute red short dress and  y black high heels  …
All the boys were taken by her charm , they couldn’t take their eyes from her besides they focused on Gray’s reaction , He was speechless in front of her Charisma ..
She stills walking through that mosaicked path , between all those trees decorated with  beautiful flours , under all those lights …   She was like a princess leaving her palace , especially when all the maids were standing in front the door like they used to do every time Mr Gray leaves the house…
“Such an angle”
Simon whispered coughing …
Loco replied : “I can’t handle anymore , she is a Goddess for real … can’t you see guys ?”
-Shut up …hahaha
Jay smiled for her … Simon added laughing : “
-This is so distracting guys , I won’t be able to focus on other girls if she will sit next to me …”

Hayi could know what she caused for the boys just by wearing that dress , and putting this attractive make up , her smoky eyes trapped  Gray’s heart but he was the only one that he couldn’t express his feels … Damn , he was ready to jump on her ; let’s say he was like a y trap that would be explored in any second …
Hayi stood in front the boys correcting her hair since the wind almost messed it ..
Jay revealed : “ Oh , it have been a long time since I’ve seen you putting eyeliner , it ing suits you ;;; damn …”
-OMG , stop Jay , It’s the first time for me to wear like this , It’s not comfortable at all ..but that nagging designer  ,OMG I hate her …
-Hahaha let’s get in the car , guys  it’s late enough to start our party …
-YEEEEEY
All screamed while they got in the car …
  

They kept taking selcas , chatting and singing out loud , except Gray he was sitting in the corner of his car drinking a cold beer , he seemed that stressed for real , his legs were shaking  as well his hands …
Hayi could recognize his stare ; it was totally different ; he was like a vampire under the moon light looking for his next victim , those blue lights of the limousine exhausted Hayi’s eyes , she wasn’t able to focus more on his face ..
On the other side of the car , Gray was sitting , breathing in and out speedily ,  it was so hard for him to ignore Hayi’s gazes , especially when she bites her down  red lip ;;;
it was like a mental break down , everything seemed dizzy , was he drunk just  with one can of beer ?

The car stopped in front one  of the biggest famous night clubs , Wow that red caplet suited Hayi when she was walking  holding jay’s hand ; Loco and Simon were in the first place , then Hayi and Jay , then Loco and Elo , and Gray was the last one …

They took a VIP’s corner , or let’s say their  habitual place , ordering their regular drinks and they started enjoying their night…
the waiteress bowed for them , she seemed like she already knew everything they will ask for …
Hayi took off her Black fur , revealing more of her body , besides she held her glass of Jack Daniel in the air to cheer up with the boys ….
Gray did too ,  but in his place , he didn’t even move one inch , he was sitting there watching all the boys dancing and screaming like insane , they almost lost their minds …
Hayi was stealing some sights on Gray , she was afraid if he wasn’t comfortable with this loud place ..
She approached him , then she set on the couch yelling in his ear since it was so noisy :
“ WHY AREN't  YOU EVEN INTRESTED IN DANCING ???”
-I DON’T WANNA DANCE NOW ..I’M TIRED …
-TIRED ??? WHY …
Gray looked into her eyes ,,,, it was the hardest thing for him to speak to her while he is looking into them so he took one other sip from his glass saying :
- I CAN’T HANDLE YOU ,,,, HAYI YOU ARE SO HARMFUL FOR MY HEALTH …
-OMG HAHAHAHA , CAN OU EXPLAIN MORE ?..
-M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter