Life goes on ...

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 year and half later


-Guys !!  your sits please …

The teacher smiled for his  students adding :  let’s welcome our new student  Ms Jenny …
Jenny bowed revealing : Jenny , origin Florida , 19, senior but I needed to repeat this year for many reasons...
The teacher replied : “well nice to meet you Jenny … take a place next to Ji-nam ! he is new too …”

Jenny smirked for Ji-nam who was speechless , he couldn’t believe his eyes … and for moment he thought that he was actually dreaming …
Jenny set next to Ji-nam , she took off her coat , then she opened her book and her copy book and she started taking notes immediately without paying any attention to that creature besides her as if he was  invisible  …

 

flashback

 


-Who is him ?
All ignored Gray , none was interested in answering him however Gray’s feels were actually the Top of their interests since he got the hardest psychology  to understand ..
Jessi took him to her new place , well it was an old camping site , but Jessi transformed it  into a great spying base …
 

-Let me help you Gray !
-No ..
-what ‘s wrong with you ? since when you become this weak ?
-Do I seem  weak just because I fell in love and I want a strong reason for keeping her away  ?
-Stop nagging , We don’t always get what we want !
He glanced at jessi and with ironies tone he replied : “ Yeah , sure …”
Jessi looked into Gray’s eyes , on her knees , she took his face between her hands whispering :
“ you had tough times , dear , you need a break”
Gray gave up from resisting that idea just between every wink of an eye he only remembered all those lies and fake promises he got from Hayi …She was nothing , more than someone who ruined his life when she appeared …He wished that , he never let the boys to become friends with her , He wished that , he never recognized her , or at least he should have made some research about her before giving her the green light to be around them …
His eyes trailed down  besides Jess continued : “ We discussed the whole problem and we decided to change our place , identities and every single stuff , it’s not safe anymore…”
-Yeah …
Jessi pressed his face sweetly adding : “ About Hayi , we can’t keep her with us ! because we can’t trust her anymore ! but believe me , she is safe ..”
-where is she now ?
-With an old friend …
-And ?
-I can’t tell you more … Don’t you trust me ?
-ofc , I do …
-So , don’t worry …
Jess  stood up , she tapped on Gray’s shoulder saying : “ what do you want to eat ?”
He smiled for her : “ Something spicy plus get us some drinks”
-Hahaha , That’s my boy …
 

One year , later , all the boys came to visit Gray , including some of the gang’s members co- leaders .. they surrounded a large table exchanging same topics , until Gray appeared wearing a black suits  behind Jessi who entered holding her mac and bunch of papers …
Gray  stopped in the top of the table , on his right was Jess , however  Simon was on his left …
He smiled for all who bowed for him in the same time , then he asked them to sit down …
 

He revealed with w bright smile : “ we all do mistakes … admitting that is the first step to the correction … I made a lot of mistakes in my past, for the sake of my personal reasons and bunch of stupid feels , and I’m really sorry for that … I had such powerful  year here , alone , with exercising and thinking …it was like a rehab and when I felt like I’m ready to face you , I asked Jessi to bring you all , not only my friends and those who are close to me , but also our employees as leaders for our small gangs ……”
Jessi interrupted him with a gaze sign as usual completing : “ Well Gray paid everything  for   this gang  sake , I think he deserves stilling the boss ..Am I wrong  ?”

Someone replied : “ ofc we can’t replace our boss ..”
Jessi glanced at all revealing : “
-Great , So we all  here for one thing :  restart our job behind those new identities  which we have been using  during this year …
Simon smirked saying :
-So Mr Gray , what did you bring us this time ?
-nothing more than easy missions , hunting , selling organs , spying and all for money …
Loco eyes went too big wondering : BUT GRAY , I THOUGHT YOU ARE ANTI SUCH WORK ? AS I CONCERN OUR GANG’S SPECIALLITY IS SEELING DRUGS AND SMMUGLING ARMS…
Gray turned to Jessi who stood up explaining : “ as you know , we ‘ve been in such crazy cyclone including SeoIn’s mother gang and Hayi’s mother gang , that’s why all the eyes are on us .. especially after Beenzino’s disability in covering us after SeoIn’s father questioning and knowing that he is a gangsta too …He has been arrested since 1 year and 3 months so that none can protect us anymore, plus all about how professional are we in drugs domain …so they are watching us …”
Jessi put her hands on Loco’s shoulders , however the guests’ eyes were following her … she added after coughing : “ that’s why we needed the take a break and to return with a new work..”

Gray could read the questions on their faces so he completed : “  as if we are a new gang … that’s what we meant …”
Hep rolled his eyes : “ Huh what about those years ? are you telling me to behave as if I’m a new gangsta who could find it unfair to kill people , or who cries after killing a baby  or someone who can’t hold a gun correctly , just to make them believing that we are new !!! I find this stupid boss..”

Gray crossed his arms drawing a smile on his lips asking : and you guys , how do you find this idea ?..
Jay answered with a raised-ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter