Diamond

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Ya what’s wrong ? you scared me !
-Good morning uri Hayi , we are waiting to have breakfast together !
-Oh come on Simon oppa , can I just have some privacy with my husband ?
-Ya there is nothing called “ privacy” in our gang okay . Come downstairs and bring Gray with you .
-Ah arasso ...
Hayi closed their room’s door , than she took some steps to the bed and she laid next to Gray …
Gray was sleeping on his stomach , and sheet covering only his manhood , Hayi passed her fingers from the end of his back coming to his hair calling his name in seducing tone :
- Gray ~baby wake up .
He sent a smooth moan answering : “ What time is it ?”
-It’s already 10 am , let’s have our breakfast ..
-oh okay baby ..
Gray waked up , he put some clothes on , then he spammed a kiss on Hayi’s cheek whispering : “ emmm you are so beautiful in this morning .”

They went downstairs , all the boys were surrounding the big table , Gray pulled the chair for Hayi, however he sat in front of her …
-You had fun both right ? Simon asked with an irony voice
-yeah sure , Hayi replied without even  raising her head from her dish .
-So what’s your next destination ? Jay asked  while taking a sip of his coffee
-I think we are going to have a beautiful weekend in Paly .
-Oh really , Hayi questioned with an astonished voice , but you never told me …?
-It was supposed to be a surprise … anyway boys any new work ?
-I think we should look for some exciting missions , it’s getting so boring … Hep whispered between his breath …
-Yeah right …. Jay said , by the way is it true that you are going to meet Bang’s leader ?
All the boys turned their heads to Gray even Hayi even though she couldn’t understand anything .
-Who informed you about that ???
-well … Jess …
-OMG ..that girl …well it ‘supposed to be a friendly meeting …
-And what is it for ?
-You know w guys we can’t stay having these simple works  we should reach the top again ..  and that’s what I’m working for .
-That’s my man … Hep jumped from his seat …
All were discussing work , only Hayi was quit till Simon asked her :
-Hayi what’s wrong ?
-Emm nothing …. You can keep talking as if I’m not here .
Gray stared at her with puzzled expressions : “ What’s wrong ? does it seem like we are hiding something or do we treat you as if you betrayed us once ? why are you being this serious ?”
-BUT WHO EVEN SAID THAT ??????
Hayi replied him with a surprised tones , it was so surprising to hear Gray talking  like that … She felt so hurt yet it was the truth she betrayed them .
suddenly she threw the napkin on the table and she stood up nervously leaving the dining room…
The whole guests kept quit since Gray was about exploding , His mood ruins every beautiful thing and his words make it worse .. He interrupted their thoughts explaining :
-Today I’m going to meet Bang’s leader … with you all and including Hayi , dress formally . it would be great if you were black suits ..
-Yes sir .
they claimed while bowing for him , that’s Gray , someone who is able to pay anything for the sake of his gang .

Gray entered his bedroom finding Hayi crying in the corner of the bed
-“ I’m sorry …” He apologized with a sad tone
-you don’t have too …
-No I should apologize for disrespecting you in front of them …
-you really don’t have too … I’m used to your hard personality Sunghwa-shi …
-I promised you once that I’m ready to give up everything for the sake of our relation right ? I’m trying to keep my promise
-Oh really? Is it how you keep this promise ???
-Hayi you must trust me , especially now … I’m going through cyclone and I need to stay alive .
She stared at him with teary eyes ,surprised , does this mean that they aren’t safe and that everything will go wrong soon ? Does it mean that the past will repeat itself with that much of murders and crimes for the sake of existing in the gang’s scene ?
Gray stood up going to his dressing room , she followed him begging :
“ GRAY I’M NOT READY TO LOOSE ANY PERSON ANYMORE SO IF THERE IS ANY DANGEROUS STUFF JUST GIVE IT UP FOR THE SAKE OF OUR LOVE , I WANT TO HAVE A PEACEFUL  LIFE , DID YOU FORGET OUR DEAL ? PLEASE GRAY LISTEN TO ME , FORGE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter