fake lust

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi  backed to her normal life besides she already talked to her mother about her decision and  she agreed …
She booked for a flight on the next Monday , She was acting like everything ended however she would die to see Gray again …
She stopped going to school to avoid those perturbations and she focused on welcoming her new life cheerfully …
 2 days before her left , she received a call from Simon :
-But we must see you before you leave …
-I’m sorry Simon I need a break and I’m scared if something goes wrong again …
-You don’t have to be , you know we are ready to protect you … after all we are friends Hayi ..
-I … I’m just … uggggh
-Is it because of Gray ?? Don’t listen to him , he is acting like a only in front of you however he is suffering inside and we all already know that …
-I’m not mentioning Gray , I don’t even care about him , I’m only scared ..
-Gray is dying here by the way … and at 9 Pm you will find Gray’s Lamborghini waiting for you ..
-But …
Simon hanged up , he stared at the boys adding : “She kept on refusing … ”
-Come on she needs to come , I already rent Dudart café from my mom …
-I’m sure that she will come , by the way she was talking to me I can say that she will  agree …

*Hayi’s house *
-Mum  I need to buy a new dress …
-Why ?
-well , I will attend a good bye party organized by bunch of my friends …
-I still disagreeing your choice , I can’t accept such quick decision , plus I thought you wanted to become a doctor besides drawing would be just a hobby …

Hayi took her mother’s hand adding : “ mum trust me , it’s better for me to do something that I love .. add too I need to start a new beginning especially after SeoIn’s death ..”
-yeah … I think so … Mr young stills under shock , I think I will move to her house ..
-HUH ???
-yeah , she is alone now and you are going to leave too , it’s better to keep an eye on her for the upcoming days until she gets well  …
-yeah , sure why not … and take care ..
-ofc  …
-Mom can I ask you a question , do you know anything about SeoIn ?
-What do you mean …?
-Forget about it .. I must go ..
-okay take care …

It have been a while since she went for shopping , she bought a brand new high heels and a dress then she head to her house … She didn’t find her mother which comforted her even more since she was scared if her mother discover about her relationship with Gray’s gang …

Hayi prepared herself , then she sit on her bed waiting for Gray’s car , until her phone rang :
-Hello ..
-Ms Hayi , it’s Jinoya , are you ready ?
-yeah sure , I will be there in one minute ..


*Dudart café*
-Oh Simon you look so handsome …
- classy , I’m swag …
Simon chuckled while he threw a sight on Gray who was wearing a suits …
Loco laughed adding : Emmmm , I think Gray is going to get married today .. what do you think guys ?
-Shut up lady gaga , you know that I was supposed to go to a friend’s weeding but that bastard Jay …….. him
Loco acted so innocent while he was putting bottles of champagne on the table asking : “ What’s wrong ?????”
- , I waked up to find my garage empty , I thought everything was robbed  but my maid told me that Jay took all of them ,  and now I missed my friend’s weeding just to attend this stupid meeting …
Simon jumped on Gray surrounding his neck with his arm saying : “ Don’t play that hard Bae , it will be such a great party …”
-Firstly , don’t call me bae , secondly I’m free to do whatever I want ,why do you all force me to be with you , you already know that I ‘m good at ruining your mood …
-you won’t  since Jessi will take care of you …
-OH , why do I have to suffer this much because of you guys ?
-Because we love you and we want you to be happy …
-I can’t and I won’t be able to smile again , you have to admit this truth , SeoIn took my soul …

After those heart breaking words Gray  stood from his chair in order to leave , Loco started at Simon who was speechless in front of Gray’s answer ..However he forced himself to draw a fake smile on his lips addin : ‘Gray ..’
Gray turned for him …
-Please give yourself another chance , you are too young to suffer this much …
Gray left the door behind him without any answer …

After 15 minutes , the other came , Hep , Elo , Jay , Jessi and they called some of their DJ friends , DJ wegun and Dj pumkin ..
The music was too loud , and it was so easy for Hayi to hear it even before she left the car …
She entered the café to find the whole team there , of course except Gray ,  She hugged them one by one …
they started dancing like insane , all of them lost their mind ,since  it was easy for them to get drunk , Loco was so funny , he kept screaming his name and lady gaga’s name .. Hep was too crazy and it was the first time for Hayi to see him in such sitation because he used te be the calmest  , however Simon and Jessi were conscious and even though they were dancing dirtly together they were enjoying every step , Hayi whispered : “ that jerk is enjoying touching girls’ butts    …  omg”
Hayi was staring at them with eyes full of pain ,   suddenly she can’t hear anything around her ,the  world seems as if it’s been pause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter