Love is .....

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- UH , UHHHH 
 

-YOU CAN LET HIM BREATHING SOME AIR , I STILL WANT HIM ALIVE ….
 

Gray wasn’t able to move , neither his legs nor his hands , only a black dressed  guy was holding him from his hair … He was about snatching his wet hair from his head .. Gray was totally in pain , add too he couldn’t remember anything more than when he fell on the floor …
That heartless guy was  putting Gray’s head in a bucked full of dirty water , making him trying those moments before dying  …
Gray was facing death for real , what just happened for him to turn into this weak creature , he forgot about protecting himself just to provide his team and Hayi with more security …
-Tell me about your plans and I will leave you alone …

A familial voice was  repeating the same words , she was  Ms Kim for sure , that scary short hair with dark color , those eyes full of revenge and that ugly smirk she sent from time to time …
Gray was dizzy and it was hard for him to listen to her … moreover that gangsta was ready to make the situation harder for him…
-Mr lee Sung hwa AKA GRAY , who thought that he was the boss  and that everyone should listen to him , who made fun of me in the first session and who played with my daughter’s heart …your life is between my hands now…
-I … NEVER …*COUGH* PLAYED WITH SOMEONE’S FEELS …
-Are you kidding me RIGHT ? It’s totally clear that my daughter loved you however you was thinking over and over about SeoIn … poor you ..
-I LOVE HAYI …
-U LIE SON OF …
Ms Kim hit Gray’s face with her foot  adding : “Guess what ? you aren’t even  here because of Hayi , since  I really don’t care about your teenagers’ stuffs …You are here for being t AOMG’s boss…”
-UHHH , EXPLAIN MORE…
Ms Kim approached Gray , she passed her fingers through his hair , sighing then she added : “ GRAY ,  it’s clear that the end for you and your team is so near …I think they  still working on finding the truth about me and my daughter …isn’t it ? ”
Gray interrupted her coughing : “ I really don’t care , I only want to know something , does Hayi already know everything ?”
-HAHAHAHA… I will keep you curious for a while…
- ….
-Don’t you find the left of Hayi all this sudden hides something ??? Just think about it …
-Are you telling me ……

Ms kim took one more sip of her  coffee …then She yelled : HAYIIIIA , COME HERE ….

Gray raised his head , without any strength , he glanced to Hayi whispering : “ I never excepted that , and I will never wait for something like this to happen …”
-Gray stop being a drama queen …
Gray draw a smile on his sad face and he turned to the other side  ... He was tearing up and he felt  like everything went to pieces , those happy moments were fake , that face  at which he enjoyed staring was hiding a  heart breaking truth …
Ms  kim and Hayi were sitting there , talking , drinking coffee and throwing some sights on  that sad creature who was waiting for death ..
Hayi got a different allure , she seemed  like a mature madam wearing that black long skirt , with a beautiful white sweater  and long scarf around her neck …
She stood up , walking around then she bended to a table on which there were too many weapons …
She sent a smirk while flipping her hair then she stared at her mother asking : “ Which one leaves the biggest hole?”
Ms Kim followed her then she took her from shoulders happily saying : “ OHHH THAT’S MY GIRL SHE NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME AND SHE ALWAYS LISTEN TO HER MOM …”
-OFC I do …
-well use this one , it’s my favorite and I always use it for my missions …
-Araaso omma , but could you leave us alone ?
-Do you need to ??
-I want some answers , nothing more ..
-Okay … I will be upstairs .. I hope  when I come back , I will find everything already done and clean
- Okay mum ..

Ms kim went to the next floor  besides her gang’s members followed her , and she left Hayi behind her ..

Hayi took some steps to Gray then she revealed  : Gray …
Gray raised his head to find a gun in front of his forehead …
He glanced at her , with tired eyes full of tears saying : Hayi , do it now …and leave korea  forever…
-Do you even care ? Do you even care if your team kill me after your death ? do you even care how much I cried after what you did for me in bed last time ??? do you even care how disappointed I was after discovering that the goodbye party was a plan just to find the truth behind me ..? u don’t care and you won’t even care … I’m overwhelmed Gray … I ing hate you ..
- I DO ING CARE ABOUT  YOU , YOUR FEELS , YOUR HEART , YOUR SOUL ….YOUR EVERYTHING ..I NEVER WANTED TO TOUCH YOU SINCE YOU MEAN TO ME , I NEVER TOUCHED SEOIN TOO , DOES IT MAKE ME A HEARTLESS MAN WHO NEVER WANTED TO MAKE LOVE WITH SOMEONE HE DOES LOVE ? YOU ARE TOTLLY WRONG , I NEVER TOOK MY EYES FROM YOU , SINCE THE FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL , YOU SEEMED THE ONE WHO COULD BRING BACK THAT SMILE ON MY FACE HOWEVER YOU DID IT IN WRONG WAY , SINCE YOUR LEFT I STARTED DOING DRUGS AND I COULDN’T HELP .. I NEEDED TO FORGET YOU BOTH : THE WAY HOW SEOIN DIED AND THE UGLY  TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER …I STIL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter