I was like you

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AOMG gang backed home , the boys couldn’t stop talking about Hoody ..
-Hoody is another level . I’m in love , Said Simon pouting
-To be honest I never felt for someone like today , Hoody got me speechless , explained Elo who was supposed to be the wisest member but it seems like we were wrong .
-CAN  YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HER , WHAT THE HELL !!! Yelled Jessi , I’M LEAVING UGH …
-Yeah leave us  alone  we have something to discuss . Said Hep teasing .
-I’m done really , goodnight Hayi .
She hugged her than she disappeared behind the doors , however Hayi kept watching  the boys while FANBOYING over Hoody..
Hani came to Gray who was sitting next to Hayi palying with her hair saying :
-Mr Gray someone just came and she wants to see you alone .
-Huh ? who ?
-It’s me !!
Hoody entered without permission leaving everyone speechless.
She was different from 1 hour ago , she was wearing hot pants ripped jeans , with light white sweater and brand new Nike air , putting some basic eyeliner and a cat eye glasses …Now everyone is even more in love .. Gray tried to act tough even though he was so weak as well .. He asked her :
-What are you doing here Ms Hoody .?
-I need to talk to you alone !
-NO , yelled Hayi .. I mean why alone ? everyone is  involved here , we need to know if there is something wrong .
-I’m talking to Mr Gray so please pull yourself back I know what I’m doing and I need him to trust me .
Hayi sent her a death stare answering : “ Seriously ,? Did you come all this way to disrespect me ? Do I look that easy? ”
-hey hey girls calm down ok , Yelled Jay and gazing at Gray waiting for his reaction .
The atmosphere seemed to be changing and everyone still focusing on Gray who revealed with a cold tone :
-Okay , follow me .

They went to Gray’s office which he didn’t use since a long time, He sat in front of her wordless .
She untied her hair , taking off her glasses and she send him a smirk when the main maid entered asking : “ Ms Hoody what do you want to drink”
-Wine , red if is it possible .
-Bring two glasses , ordered Gray .
-So ? he completed when they eyes met .
-It seems like everyone is afraid , as if I’m going to offer you a here .
Gray smirked for her saying : “I wish it’s as simple as s and , but it seems harder .”
-True . Take care Gray , I’m here to advise you Gray since I heard oppa talking through the phone after your left , he told them that you accepted the job but it seems like there is something wrong , I heard him mentioning Her , it seemed like he was talking about Hayi . I couldn’t capture more but you should find it by yourself .
-Hayi !!!
-I didn’t hear her name , but since Bang was focusing on Hayi during the lunch I believe it can’t be Jessi , so it must be Hayi for sure .
Gray glared her with strange gazes than he asked :
-May I ask you why are you telling me this ?
-I was like you Gray , I lived the same experience just like you but in the end I lost him forever , that’s why I can’t bear seeing people in my position having the same path as me … I may be a dangerous gangsta but I still a girl and I watch drama … I hate sad endings …
-Thank you Hoody .
Hoody stood up drawing a beautiful smile on her face : “ I need to go now , see you soon to discuss our work .”
-Oh you can stay more , even the maid didn’t bring the wine , she must be busy .
-Ani , it’s okay Gray I need to go really.
-Okay take care , and feel free to come and visit me .
She turned then she whispered : “ I will don’t worry .”
  
when they left the office , they found everyone looking at them with puzzled face , however Hayi’s face was the epicest .
-I should go guys , see you soon
-Bye uri Hoody , yelled Simon causing her turn with a beautiful smile on her face .

Hayi’s eyes couldn’t quiet Gray’s face who tried to avoid any kind of eye contacts , nothing happened between him and her but their reactions and behaviors really stressed him out .
-Where is Hani and where is the wine I asked for ? he yelled .
The main maid came bowing :
-I’m sorry Ms Gray , Ms Hayi didn’t let me to bring you the wine .
-What ???? Seriously Hayi ??? is it all r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter