JiMin hyung

I'm Yours (JiKook Drabble/One Shot Collection)

Story 8 || JiMin Hyung

Word Count: 1104

______________________________________________

The maknae line; TaeHyung, JungKook, and JiMin; were left at the dorm by themselves along with J-Hope. NamJoon and Jin had a date today, and YoonGi was visiting a past friend of his. JungKook really wanted to go out and enjoy their free day, he really did. However, he ended up staying at home with his boyfriend who had fallen ill. That's right. JungKook was willing to give up his one free day this week to take care of his sick boyfriend. Why VHope stayed behind at the dorm with them, JungKook didn't know, but it was irritating. The two were sitting on the couch together with their fingers intertwined as they placed small smooches all over each others faces. JungKook was disgusted. Not because he didn't like the couple, but because they were able to kiss freely right now, but since JiMin has a cold, he wouldn't be able to do the same.

"Chim Chim!" TaeHyung called for his best friend when the show was finally going to begin. Ah, right, that was why. There was a new episode of Game of Thrones coming on tonight, which was JiMin and TaeHyung's favorite show. That's why VHope was still here. "JiMin, it's starting!" He shouted.

JungKook rolled his eyes, and got off of the living room floor. JiMin was probably resting, which meant that he wouldn't come in here simply by TaeHyung calling for him. JungKook entered the room to, sure enough, find JiMin sleeping. He was so cute lying there, fever and all. JungKook kneeled down next to him, looking at closely at his face at eye-level. He didn't want to disturb him, he looked so peaceful, but he knw that JiMin would be so angry if they didn't wake him for the show. Today was one of the very rare days that they were actually able to watch it when it was first shown on television. "Chim Chim." JungKook said with a smile on his face as he shook the elder to wake him.

Slowly, JiMin's eyes came open as he looked at the maknae. "JungKookie," JiMin said, rolling over to the face the wall. "Hyung is not feeling well today. Can't be you be a good maknae once and call me hyung?"

"JiMin-ah, Game of Thrones is coming on." JungKook further, ignoring JiMin's request.

JiMin got up out of bed and followed JungKook to the lounge, where the VHope couple was still snuggled on the couch. "Let's sit over here." JiMin said, sitting in the floor and pulling JungKook to sit down next to him. "They are repulsive." He teased.

"Eww. It's the cripple." J-Hope teased back, earning himself an evil galre from JiMin.

JungKook had no idea what was going on, as he never really watched the Game of Thrones as religiously as TaeHyung and JiMin did. He had no idea about any of the characters, and he couldn't understand the story line well. He didn't know if he really liked it or not because he never really gave it a shot. He didn't care to. He knew that JiMin loved it, but that was something that him and TaeHyung did together as best friends. JungKook could live with that. It was only once in a whlie that JungKook and J-Hope would join them in their fascination, not having a clue as to what was going on.

What JungKook did like was the way JiMin would rest his tired and heavy body on JungKook's shoulder as he did his best to stay awake through the full episode. He felt important when JiMin leaned on him like that. He liked it when he was needed by his boyfriend. He liked it when he was able to take care of JiMin, and when he was able to feel like the protective older boyfriend. He would never tell JiMin that, it was JungKook's secret. JungKook placed a soft kiss on the top of JiMin's head as he wondered if the elder knew how much he really did care about him. Sometimes he felt bad because JiMin expressed his care for JungKook so well, but JungKook was never good as expressing his feelings.

Just as the show was coming to an end, and JiMin was getting ready to go back to to the room, YoonGi returned to the dorm. "JiMin-ah," He caled to the boy as JiMin was trudging back to the room. "Don't forget to take some medicine before going to bed."

JiMin just waved a hand as he continued to the room. YoonGi then looked at JungKook. "Kookie, make sure he takes some medicine, okay?" YoonGi said.

Moment later, JungKook was coming back into the room with some cold medicine and a glass of warm water. "JiMinnie." JungKook smiled as he sat next to JiMin on the bed. He smirked as the elder gave him a tired look. "It's time for some medicine."

JiMin took the medicine before arguing with JungKook about his treatment of the elder. "Kook-ah, can't you call me hyung?" JiMin wondered. "Why do you hate calling me hyung so bad?"

JungKook looked down at his feet, shuffling them nervously. There was a reason, of course there was a reason, but JungKook didn't want to tell him. It was a little embarrassing. "Because..." JungKook spoke slowly. "I don't hate calling you hyung. It's just so unfair. All the other members get to call you cute nicknames like Chim Chim, JiMin-ah, or 'the cripple'," He threw in the name J-Hope had used on him ealier. "But you're my boyfriend." JungKook explained, not looking at JiMin. He didn't want the elder to see how embarrassed he was right now. "I want a cute name to call you, too."

JiMin rose up out of bed, bringing his face extremely close to JungKook's face. He was wearing a huge smile. "Kookie." JiMin spoke softly. "I have a special name that the other members will never call me by."

JungKook looked at JiMin. "What's that?" He asked.

"JiMin hyung." Was his simple answer. "That's why I want you to call me hyung. You are the only one in our group who can."

JiMin leaned in and gave JungKook a sweet kiss on the lips, despite his cold. "Hyung!" JungKook said, wiping the kiss away instantly. JiMin just smirked. "Now you're going to get me sick."

JiMin nodded, wrapping his arms around JungKook's neck and pulling him to lay in the bed next to him. "That's my plan." He laughed nuzzling his face into the nape of JungKook's neck. "It's my way of dominating you."

With that, the two fell alseep comfortably together.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note // Here is a JiKook fanfiction that I wrote for one of my friends for her birthday, which was actually yesterday. I gave it to her on her birthday, but I'm now sharing it with everyone on here as well~ I hope that you guys enjoy! Also, I have no idea if JiMin or TaeHyung watch Game of Thrones, but it's just fanfiction. Not everything has to be accurate...huhuhu.

p.s. I forgot to say this. This chapter is inspired by an epside from a anime called Junjou Romantica. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it~ It's great.