Jealousy and Confusion

I'm Yours (JiKook Drabble/One Shot Collection)

Story 2 || Jealousy and Confusion

JiMin was just a few minutes late on meeting his friends in the cafe, but he knew they would forgive him. Walking in, he smiled at his friends TaeHyung and HoSeok. Of course JungKook was there, too, but JiMin didn't pay any mind to him. He had been trying to get the younger to notice him for ages, and nothing he did seemed to work, so he was just going to give up altogether. If JungKook didn't like him, there was nothing JiMin could do about it. He knew that his forcing himself on the younger probably wasn't helping the situation. "Wow, you guys look cute today." He directed the statement toward TaeHyung and HoSeok only, hoping that a bit of flattery would decrease their anger towards him. His friends never really could get mad at him. "You're cute, so it's fine." The would always say.

"You must have taken your time trying your best to look cute, too." JungKook said, but JiMin ignored him. He heard him, but he ignored him. As the group turned to leave the cafe, though, a small smile appeared on JiMin's face. Did JungKook call him cute?

The four of them had the day planned to go shopping. There was a company party coming around the corner, and they needed to buy an outfit to wear for the occasion. Since the four of them were on a team, they worked the same schedules, so it was only natural that they had the same free time. Because of that, most of their free time was spent together anyway.

At the mall, the group had visited several different stores and tried on many outfits. HoSeok came out of the dressing room once wearing the standard black tuxedo. JiMin knew that he wasn't going to buy that one because there was no way he could ever afford it. Not with their salaries, but he decided to have fun anyway. "That's hot." JiMin said as he pulled out his phone to take a picture of HoSeok in the outfit. "I hope you're wearing that when we get married." He joked.

...

All four boys had finally decided on their outfits that they were going to wear. TaeHyung and HoSeok left together since their apartments were in the same direction. Before JiMin could go his own way, JungKook grabbed him by the wrist to pull him back. "What the hell was that?" He asked, giving JiMin a serious look.

"What?" JiMin asked. He felt like an idiot, but he had no idea what the maknae was so upset about.

"You were flirting with HoSeok the entire time we were out." JungKook said, but JiMin only gave him a blank stare. "I was right there." The younger continued.

JiMin started to get a slight idea as to what was going on, but he was going to push Kookie's buttons a little more. "What's your point?"

"I thought you liked me." JungKook said. JiMin knew that he probably should have felt happy that the younger sounded so jealous about the situation, but he was onl deeply confused.

"I do." JiMin said. "I do like you, Jeon JungKook. But you clearly don't like me." JungKook softly stated 'I never said that,' but JiMin overrode it as he continued talking. "HoSeok likes it when I flirt with him, and he flirts back. Honestly, I'm really confused because you act like you don't like me, and then you get jealous when I seem interested in someone else. I can't wait around forever JungKook. If you like me, you have a really bad way of showing it. At least HoSeok seems in..." JiMin continued rambling on.

"Hyung, you really are an idiot?" JungKook silenced the elder with a kiss.

JiMin froze. He lost all sense of who he was and what was happening for a moment. It seemed like hours had passed by with JungKook's lips stuck to his, but it was probably just a few seconds. When JungKook pulled away, JiMin almost wished he hadn't. Somehow, that was comfortable. "I'm sorry." JungKook said. "I'm not really good at expressing myself with words. I didn't know how else to tell you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note \\ hello everyone! This is the second story. So...yeah...this was so~ much better in my head before I worte it, and I want wanted it to be perfect, but it didn't come out like I wanted it to. It's still sweet, and I hope that you enjoy it, nonetheless.