Texting

I'm Yours (JiKook Drabble/One Shot Collection)

Story 15 | Texting

Word Count: 608

___________________________________

"I hate him." JungKook spoke softly, as he locked his phone and set it down next to him. He hoped that his roommate wouldn't be paying attention to him, but knew better than to think that YoonGi would ignore him, even in the middle of a game.

YoonGi paused his game and set the conrtoller down. JungKook instantly hid his head in his knees so that the elder couldn't see the blush that was coming over his face. He could feel his bed shift as YoonGi sat down. The elder lifted his legs to straighten them out, forcing JungKook to look up from where his head was resting. "Come on now," YoonGi spoke. "You don't hate him."

"Yes, I do. I hate him." JungKook insisted, but he knew that his tone was the furthest from serious it could possibly be.

"Okay." YoonGi agreed. "You hate him, but there's got to be a good reason." He grabbed JungKook's phone and easily typed in the passcode to unlock it.

"What? Hyung, what are you doing?" JungKook asked, trying to get his phone back from the elder. For as small as he was, YoonGi put up a good fight, and JungKook was unsuccessful in getting his phone back before the elder pushed him back on to the mattress and returned to his own bed.

He looked through the messages.

Text Log
[Feb 20 17:22:32] JiMin: JungKookie~ what are you doing right now?
[Feb 20 19:04:14] JiMin: JungKookie~ are you free tomorrow?
[Feb 21 09:14:14] JiMin: TaeHyung said he is going to beat you in othello.
[Feb 23 10:31:08] JiMin: I'm going to the art show on Friday, will you be there?
[Feb 23 12:32:45] JiMin: By the way, I hate this project you are working on.
[Feb 23 18:33:17] JungKook: Why? on o
[Feb 23 18:33:56] JiMin: You never have time for me anymore! I miss you!

YoonGi rolled his eyes and started typing something into JungKook's phone. As soon as the younger realized what he was doing, he quickly shot up from his bed. "Hyung! Don't you dare say anything!" JungKook ordered, but by the time he retrieved his phone, the message was already sent. YoonGi was just giggling, and JungKook read the message to see how much damage was done.

"I really didn't say anything bad." YoonGi grabbed his controller and unpaused the game.

[Feb 23 18:43:10] JungKook: I also hate it because I miss you.

JungKook could feel his cheeks heat up as he threw himself back onto his mattress. "Hyung! How could you!" JungKook whined, rolling over so that his face was burried into his blankets. "Why do you insist on embarrassing me so much?" Most of his words were muffled, but YoonGi could understand what he was saying.

Soon JungKook's phone buzzed with another message from JiMin.

[Feb 23 18:59:27] JiMin: Thank you, but I know that was YoonGi hyung. You don't have to say it. I know you miss me.

And again.

[Feb 23 19:00:09] JiMin: I'm sorry. It's so lame to ask this in a text message, but I can't bring myself to say it when I'm facing you...do you want to be my boyfriend?

JungKook just lay here, staring at his phone screen. Reading those same words over and over again. He knew what he wanted to say, but he couldn't bring himself to type out the response. YoonGi noticed that the young was frozen, so he took the phone from his hands and threw it back down in front of him a few seconds later. Curious to see what the elder wrote, JungKook flipped the phone over and read the message.

[Feb 23 19:07:19] JungKook: I thought you'd never ask. Yes. Yes. and Yes.

"Hyung!" JungKook whined into the bedsheets once more.

"You're welcome." YoonGi said with his bright cheeky smile on his face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Here is this cute one that I wrote, yes, on the 23rd of last month, but I forgot to share it. Eh. I'm too lazy to change the dates, so whatever. Anyway, I hope that you guys like it~ It's fluffy!

Enjoy and stuff! Bye!