Snow

I'm Yours (JiKook Drabble/One Shot Collection)

Story 3 || Snow

Words: 653

___________________________________________

"Hurry up, hyung! It's freezi-" JungKook's words were muffled as he turned around, being struck in the face with a snowball. As he wiped the snow away from his face, he could see the shocked expression on JiMin's face. Why was he shocked? He was the one who had thrown the damn pile of snow. "Hyung!" JungKook called out.

"You weren't supposed to turn around!" JiMin easily argued back. "I was aiming for the back of your neck!"

In just a moment, JiMin was pelted in the face with a snowball as well, and he gave JungKook a dirty look. "That one was on purpose." JiMin pouted. He really didn't mean to hit JungKook in the face. It wasn't like he willed him to turn around just as the ball of snow was about splatter him.

"No it wasn't." The younger smirked. "I was aiming for your heart. Since it's cold. Like the snow. I just forgot that you were so short and aimed too high."

Huh. So that was how the younger wanted to play? Insulting JiMin twice in one blow? JiMin was never good at coming up with insults to backfire at JungKook. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't come up with anything mean to say about him. So, JiMin had to fight back the only way he knew how. Fire with fire. Or in this case, ice with ice? "We're even now, so let's go." JungKook said as he turned to walk away.

JiMin smirked and took this as the perfect opportunity to sabbotage the other. He bunched up as much snow as he could in his two hands. "Jeon JungKook!" He called. "Prepare yourself."

As the younger turned around, he was met with another snowball instantly. Although he should have been expecting it, it surprised him again this time, and he fell down the ground, landing on his . Luckily, there was plenty of snow on the ground, so the fall was colder than it was painful. "That's not fair!" JungKook whined as he tried to get up, but JiMin was already standing over him. The elder pushed him back into the snow, causing a small "oomph" to come from the younger's mouth.

"This game isn't about being fair." JiMin said, lightly grabbing JungKook's chin and tilting his head up to look at him. "I win." He said, leaning forward and placing a small kiss on the younger's lips. It was meant to be a small kiss, but once their lips connected, the cold from the outside world seemed to disappear. JiMin pulled JungKook up from the ground a little to deepen the kiss. Just then, JiMin pulled back fairly quickly thanks to the younger putting snow down his shirt.

"I think I win, hyung." JungKook had a huge grin on his face.

JiMin gave the younger a sour look. "You're evil. I was having a moment."

JungKook got himself up from the ground and wiped himself free of snow. "Oh, we're not done, yet." JungKook said, pushing JiMin so hard that he fell into the snow. He climbed on top of his hyung, his knees on either side of JiMin's waist. He placed both hands on either side of JiMin's face as he leaned forward and kissed his hyung passionately. As JiMin was not so evil as JungKook as to put ice down his shirt, that kiss lasted until JungKook pulled away himself.

JiMin lay in the snow, looking up at his boyfriend. He should have felt cold, lying in the snow the way he was, but he didn't. He was warm. There was a warm feeling inside his body, and it made him feel warm outside as well. As he opened his mouth to speak, JungKook silenced him with another kiss, this time less passionate. "I'm in love with you." JungKook said as he pulled away for the second time. "Hyung, I love you."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note || Hello! Here is the third story. I love the snow, and it is snowing here right now, so I was a bit inspired to write this one! Enjoy~

I like fluffy stuff, so I'm writing a lot of fluffy stuff right now...but I'll try to do some angst and other styles in the future! What do you guys want to see?