Baking

I'm Yours (JiKook Drabble/One Shot Collection)

Story 10 || Baking

Word count: 973

__________________________________________________

"Hyung, did you seriously not learn anything in class?" JungKook questioned, grabbing the pan that JiMin had the chocolates in and pulled it off the stove. "You'll burn the chocolates if you try to heat them directly."

JiMin rolled his eyes as he fought with the younger to try and get his pan back. "Really? Then how the hell am I supposed to melt them?"

He couldn't be serious, could he? JungKook wondered. The instructor spent an entire class period in which he covered the basics of cooking with chocolate. During that class, he made sure to inform the students that, to avoid burning the chocolates, they should be meltedin a glass bowl above boiling water. He reminded them several times of that. Instead of explaining, JungKook pushed JiMin off of him and emptied the chocolates into a glass bowl. He filled the pan with a bit of water and began to heat that on the stove. "Once the water's heated, you can put the chocolates over the pan to melt them." JungKook explained the last step to JiMin.

The elder rolled his eyes a second time. He loved JungKook, but sometimes he could get on his nerves with his arrogant attitude. "I get it, you're better than me at everything." JiMin pouted.

JungKook ignored him and continued his part, which was grounding the graham crackers in the food processor. "Sure, you get the easy part." JiMin spoke, and JungKook turned to see him closely watching the pot of heating water. His lips formed a perfect 'o' shape as he seemed totally amazed. JungKook might have been more annoyed about JiMin's complaints if he didn't look so cute.

The younger emptied the graham crackers into a bowl. "Here." He said, handing the empty processor bowl to JiMin. "While you are doing nothing but waiting for the water to heat, why don't you wipe this bowl out for me? I'm going to need it to make the main part of the cake."

JungKook knew that no matter what task he was doing, the elder was going to complain. If he thought melting chocolates was the difficult part, then JungKook would gladly have taken that task and put JiMin in charge of the cake. JiMin liked cooking, but baking was never his strong point. JungKook added in the cinamon and sugar and combined them with the graham cracker crumbs. He then mixed in the butter and stirred his mixture until the batter was all nice and even. Pouring it into the pan that they would be baking it in, JungKook pressed it and spread it across the surface evenly. By the time he set that aside, JiMin was already watching the water again. "Can I melt the chocolates now?" He asked once he noticed that JungKook was done with his current task.

"Yes, JiMin." The younger said, drying the processing bowl because JiMin and carelessly forgotten to. JiMin was lucky that his partner was JungKook. If he had anyone else, they probably wouldn't have been so willing to let JiMin slack off so much. JungKook, however, knew that it was best to keep JiMin's tasks as limited as possible if he wanted the best grade possible. 

The two worked silently for the next few minutes. Or, rather, JungKook worked silently for the next few minutes while JiMin was probably fascinated in watching the chocolates melt without getting burned. "Is this hot enough?" JungKook jumped back as he felt something incredibly warm touch his arm.

"Ah, hyung!" JungKook winced. "Yes, it's hot enough."

JungKook started to walk toward the sink to wash the chocolate off, but JiMin had grabbed onto him, pulling him back. "Uh-uh." He said, holding JungKook close to him. "We don't waste good food."

"It's already wasted." JungKook argued, trying to pull away, but JiMin was too strong. JungKook could feel his heart rate speeding up as JiMin backed him into the island that they were cooking on. 

"Kookie, I'm not talking about the chocolate." His voice was soft, but there was an evil tone mixed in with it. He lifted JungKook's arm and slowly the chocolate away, smirking as the younger began to blush furiously. "I'm talking about you."

JungKook hated JiMin when he got like this. Not because he actually hated it, but because he found it difficult to refuse. JiMin knew just how to make JungKook want him, and he took advantage of that...a lot. Knowing that today was their last day to submit a dessert for their final, however, JungKook tried his best to get JiMin off of him. They had to get this done. Besides that, they were using the university's kitchen to do this. It was highly likely that they would get caught. People came here all the time. "JiMin," JungKook breathed. "We have to get this done."

JiMin smirked as he placed soft kisses along JungKook's jawline, and then down his neck. The younger panted as his hyung nibbled on the sensitive nape of his neck. "H-hyung." JungKook was caught between forcing JiMin to stop before they took this too far, and begging him to continue. Knowing that his grade depended on this assignment, JungKook knew that they could not continue. Not to mention, getting caught would probably mean a possible expulsion from the university. JungKook lifted JiMin's head by his chin, forcing the older to stop and look at him. JungKook placed a kiss on his hyung's lips, but instead of enjoying it, JiMin had a very disappointed look on his face. "Let's finish the assignment, and continue this at the dorm." JungKook suggested.

JiMin did just as his dongsaeng requested, but he wasn't happy about it. The one thing he couldn't stand about the younger was that, although JiMin knew that JungKook found him to be irresistable, he knew how to say no.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note || Hello~ everyone! I hope that I did not disappoint you too much with this one! Sorry to all of you who were looking forward to a lemony/ty scene...not this time! Oops. That maknae knows how to stay in charge. (-_^)b

Let's see. I'm already working on a few requests, but feel free to ask for anything you want to see! I'll be sure to make it. To the best of my ability. Huhu.

Enjoy and stuff! Bye!