Running Man

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, I think it's about time to call it a day," Youngjae yawned into his hand as he stood up from the desk.

He stretched his arms above his head before the sound of a distinct pop echoed in the library and Haneul cringed, looking up from her laptop to glance at her boyfriend.

"Loser," she smirked.

Youngjae stuck his tongue out at her and opened his bookbag to stuff his materials inside before zipping it close and lifting one strap over his shoulder. "Whatever, do you want me to give you a ride home?"

Haneul shook her head and typed something down on her document with her tongue sticking out slightly. "No, I'm good. I'm going to take the bus back, I might be here for awhile,"

Youngjae frowned and nodded his head while adjusting the strap of his backpack and went around the table before pressing a kiss at her temple. "Okay, just make sure you call me when you get home so I can know you made it back safe,"

"Will do, love you,"

"Love you too," He kissed her cheek and squeezed her shoulder before walking out of the library.

A few other students were still hanging around at the tables in the back, flipping through textbooks and typing away on their laptops with sheets of paper spread out around them.

 Haneul put her pencil down and glanced back over at her essay that she was writing and chewed on her bottom lip in thought before rereading the material. 

"This is too much," she sighed loudly and blew out a gust of air before dropping her head on the table dramatically. She lay unmoving for a few minutes before lifting her head up and looking around the small quiet library. 

Maybe I just need to find other things to talk about as well she thought to herself. 

Scooting her chair back, Haneul got up from the table and walked around the other tables before going through the different aisles and running her fingers along the spines of the many different books, with no particular one in mind. 

After going through an entire shelf of 18th century literature, Haneul moved over to political archives sections and pulled down a journal that seemed interesting enough and just as she was turning the corner, came face to face with Suga, the red head from a few weeks ago and widened her eyes in shock. 

Suga grinned at her and the journal that Haneul was holding in her hands, fell to the floor and before he could bend down to pick it up for her, she regained her senses and snatched it back up quickly with a hot flush growing on her neck. 

"H-Hey," she said softly.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Haneul swallowed and showed the journal to him before scratching the back of her neck. "S-Studying but then I-I kind of got off track and now suffering from writers block so now I'm just being lazy,"

Suga chuckled and Haneul couldn't help how nice it sounded. "I was going to study but I ended up falling alseep back here and only woke up when I heard footsteps. I thought I was going to get kicked out," he smiled sheepishly and looked down at the floor embarrased.

She laughed at him and shook her head before he smiled and leaned against the shelf.

"Wanna keep me company?"

"C-Company?" Haneul shook her head and muttered. "Sorry for stuttering but I don't think you need company to sleep,"

Suga smiled at how cute she was but immediately shook the thought from his head and shrugged. "I won't be sleeping anymore if you accompany me, I actually wanted to catch up on Running Man,"

Haneul bit her bottom lip and looked on warily at the journal in her hands and thought back to her work on the table...that essay really wasn't going to write itself. "I-I don't know, I do have a lot of work-"

Suga sighed noisely and wrapped his fingers around her wrist before pulling her along with him and Haneul held back a yelp as she stumbled behind him until he was pulling both of them to an empty section of the library that had books of war novels and biographies.

Suga sat down on the carpeted floor and tugged Haneul down with him while shooting her a small grin to which she blinked her eyes a few times before frowning and hitting him with the journal repeatedly.

"Punk!"

"You didn't have to do all that!"

"Ow!" Suga laughed and blocked her blows before she stopped and set the journal down. "Sorry but you seriously study too much, don't you get tired of doing that?"

Haneul shook her head and moved some of her hair out of her face. "No," she glanced over and saw that he had a bag of chips and a water bottle next to him, which wasn't allowed in the library without any books. "Do you ever get tired of not studying?"

Suga smiled widely, his pink gums peeking out causing her to blush.

"Absolutely not,"

Haneul rolled her eyes and Suga chuckled before pulling his phone out and turning it on, opening up the YouTube app and putting one earbud in his ear before giving the other one to Haneul. who took it after a second.

"You like Running Man right?"

"Kwangsoo is hilarious," Haneul smiled.

Suga nodded in agreement and started the episode, scooting closer to Haneul which caused their arms to brush slightly and took notice of how much warmth was radiating off of her and the way her hair smelled like pineapples. She didn't seem to notice or chose not to mention them touching but instead smiled at the screen while Suga turned his attention back to the phone.

In the episode, the people were all split into different groups with a team color and had to each pick one member from their group that would hide in the building while the other groups tried to look for them and pull their nametag off their back.

It was really funny and both teens had to muffle their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter