Run In

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Haneul was helping Bobby with his calculus homework Mi Hi thought it would be a good time to practice her singing. Even though she thought she didn't have a good singing voice a lot of people said she does.

"Mi Hi do you think you can sing this?" asked Youngjae as he handed her the sheet music. "M-Me? I thought Haneul was supposed to sing it," she said.

"Yeah well she's busy," he said. "Right,"

She took the sheet music and looked over it. She smiled when she realized how easy it was. "Ready?" he asked her from his seat at the piano. "Ready," she nodded.

Youngjae started playing his piano piece and Mi Hi waited for her turn to start. Once he reached the part, she started singing.

She smiled when Youngjae continued playing and the song reached its . She had to reach a really high note but it wasn't a problem for her.

She took a deep breathe and finished off the song. "Wow that was amazing!" Youngjae smiled. Suddenly she heard people clapping and she looked out from the stage and noticed their usual group of friends clapping and cheering.

"Mi Hi! Mi Hi!" they started chanting. She blushed as she covered her face with the sheet music. "That's my girl!" she heard Mark shout as she turned even more red.

"You're so much better than me on that!" inquired Haneul as she smiled at her best friend.

Mi Hi's eyes bulged as she looked at her friend. "What? No! This is supposed to be done by you with Youngjae!" she said handing Haneul the sheet music.

"No no. You can do. I can't even reach that note anyways,"

Mi Hi sighed as she thought how she even got herself into this. "Let's practice a little more," said Youngjae as he flipped through his sheet music.

"Yeah I want to hear it again," said Haneul as she went down to sit by the boys and Bobby followed her. Leaving his stuff on the side of the stage.

Mi Hi took a deep breathe and sighed through her nose. "Fine,"

He went to center stage and looked over to Youngjae to indicate that she was ready. She took a deep breathe and waited for her part to come.

¬

J-Hope's POV

We were walking down the empty hallway as I stopped in front of the auditorium and I peeked inside. I wasn't expecting to see anyone but my eyes bulged out when I saw a familiar figure on the stage. I stood in front of the door and watched. "Why don't we just go inside?" questioned Jungkook as he sighed loudly.

V was the first one to open the door and walked in followed the rest of his group. J-Hope sighed as he followed after his friends and they all sat in the back to watch.

"Woah she's pretty," chimed the maknae as he paid attention to her. "Eyes off. J-Hope already claimed her," said Suga smirking.

"Mwol?!"

"Shh," I said as I felt my face turn red. Suddenly we all heard the piano starting to play and Mi Hi was in the center as she looked at the sheet music that was in her hands.

The guy played the piano fairly well. Mi Hi took a deep breathe and started singing. I never heard such a voice so pure and innocent. I felt as if I could listen to her sing all day.

"Woah... she's really good!" said Jin as he eyed her. "Yah! What did I say?" I said as I nudged Jin. "First come first serve," he smirked as he his lips.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I sighed as I continued to hear her sing. She took a deeper breathe and reached a really high note.

"Woahh," V said as he stared at her. "I think we have some competition," whispered Jimin looking at her amused.

"Whatever," Rap Monster said as he stood up to leave. Jungkook and Jimin followed close behind him while the rest of us stayed behind to listen.

She finished singing and I hadn't noticed that there was a huge group of guys in the front as well. They all started clapping and cheering.

"Wow! Mi Hi! JJANG!" screamed one of them out. She turned red and covered her face with the sheet music. I smiled a little and I wanted to watch her more but I was being pulled away by Jin and Suga. "Come on lovebird," smirked Suga as he pulled me out.

"She's just so perfect!" I said as I looked towards the now closed door. I heard Suga huffed beside me. "Whatever man. You don't know her well enough,"

"I don't care,"

"She's cute," added Jin. "Shut up,"

"Well since school is over and we have nothing better to do let's go to our usual hangout spot," said Suga as he lead the way out.

"I'll met you guys there. I have to take care of something first," I said. "Okay. Don't come too late," with that they both left and I stood in the empty hallway. What was it that I was really going to do?

I just wanted to see Mi Hi again but... will she want to talk to me? Will she think I'm weird? "Aish!" I said out in frustration. I clenched my shirt where my heart was as it was beating rapidly. Is this what love feels like?

I decided to just hang around the lockers a bit and to figure out what I was actually going to do.

¬

"Do you think Mark is at basketball practice?" asked Yoona to Soo Young.

"I don't know," the latter a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter