Explanation

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Hi's POV

A Month Later...

An entire month had past since the dance battle and since Haneul was invited to Youngjae's party. It seemed as if after that party things got a little better between those two, but it did seem like Youngjae avoided the subject whenever he was asked about it. He just played it off and said that there wasn't anything wrong with their relationship.

Mi Hi was still on good terms with Mark. He didn't really seem to mind that she hung out with Hoseok so much anymore. He trusted her and that's all that mattered to her. She didn't understand why all the guys though that the transfers were some bad influence or bad news to the school.

They were actually really friendly and caring. "Mi Hi!" she heard her name being called from down the hall. She turned around to see people looking in the direction that her name was called to. Everyone knew her as the girlfriend of the basketball star player Mark Tuan. So for someone else other than Mark to call out to her was weird and curious to them.

She saw Hoseok waving at her as he approached her. "H-Hi," she bowed slightly. "What are you doing after school? Do you want to hang out with me and my friends? You can bring Haneul," he smiled with that wide smile of his. She smiled at him. "I'll see. I'll have to ask her to see,"

"Alright. If she can't than... you can come by yourself. It's up to you," he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Alright," she smiled. She looked around to find some people staring at them. "Well... then umm I'll see you later. I'll text you," she whispered the last part as she waved and continued on her way to class.

She makes it to class to find Haneul at her desk already. Walking over, she sits down beside her. "Guess what,"

"What?" Haneul says turning her attention to Mi Hi. "Hoseok asked me just now in the hallway if we wanted to hang out with them after school,"

"Us?" she asked pointing between them. Mi Hi simpy nodds her head. "I can't. Young Jae would never forgive me," she sighs. "Oh well... alright. I've kind of been avoiding Hoseok and I think he's noticed. I guess that's why he asked me to hang with them,"

"I really want to honestly. You know, but how Youngjae has been lately," Haneul sighed as she shook her head. "I don't want to risk,"

"I know," Mi Hi said to reassure her friend.

 

After School...

Mi Hi really didn't know if she should go hang out with them or not. So she quickly texted Hoseok.

Hey... something came up. Sorry that I can't hang out with you guys... :(

She sighed as she shoved her phone into her blazer pocket and went towards the gym where Mark was practicing. She went in and sat in her usual place on the bleachers. She really loved watching Mark play basketball. His athleticism was one of the things that attracted her to Mark; that and he was super nice to her and so handsome.

It was beyond her of why she was being swayed by the transfers. Sighing she pulled out her laptop and started during her homework.

 

Soon practice ended and she stuffed all her belongings into her bag before going out the door to wait for Mark outside. "Hey Mi Hi," she heard Jackson say as he come out with his duffel bag. "Hey Jackson," she smiled.

"Mark's coming," he pointed before walking past her and went in the direction of his house. She waited a few more minutes before Mark finally came out.

She smiled as she met him half way. "There you are,"

"Sorry I kept you waiting," he responded as they intertwined their fingers together and slowly walked over to his car. "How was you day?" he asked as they got in and he started the car. "It was good. You?"

"Pretty good. You know the normal,"

She nodded. Although they weren't going through what Haneul and Youngjae were going through, she would be lying if she didn't feel the change in atmosphere. Even when they rode in silent, it was a comfortable silence, but this...this was different.

Mark dropped her off at her house, but before she got out he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. He pulled away and smiled at her as he gently carressed her cheek. Mi Hi blushed slightly as she closed her eyes and leaned into Mark. She was yearning for his kisses, for him to be so sweet and gentle to her. He turned more towards her as he deepened the kiss. He grabbed her face almost pulling her over to console.

After a few more seconds, they both pulled apart gasping for air. They both smiled at each as he set their foreheads together. "I love you," he breathed.

"I love you too," she breathed causing him to smile widely. "Go before your parents get worried," he said kissing her one last time. "Alright," she sighed as she opened the car door. "I'll come pick you up," he said. "Okay,"

She got out and waved at him before closing the car door and adjusted her backpack before going up the steps of her house. She walked inside and was greeted by her parents.

"I'm home,"

"I hope you're hungry," her mother smiled at her. "Why?"

"Haneul's in your room. Go wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter