Jealous

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Hi's POV

Lunch Time

I grabbed a tray and went to serve myself some delicious food because I was starving. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast because my idiot brothers were taking forever in the bathroom for no apparent reason. I had the urge to pile my trap up with food but bit back the urge because then I would seem fat. I just grabbed two mini burgers, curly fries, and some salad with orange juice before making my way over to our usual table.

On the way I heard a lot of the girls talking about the new transfers and how hot they were. The guys on the other hand were talking about how mean and gangster like they probably were. Obviously everyone had their opinion of them. I for one thought that J-Hope or Hoseok, or whatever, wasn't all that bad. I just couldn't say the same for the rest of his friends.

I sighed as I continued walking towards the far end of the cafeteria. I was almost there when someone suddenly stepped in front of me. I tensed up a little before looking up and relaxed on who it was. "Hoseok," I breathed out in relief.

He broke into a wide goofy smile. "You said my real name. No one calls me by my real name unless it's my family,"

I blushed slightly as I looked away. "Oh... do you want me to call you J-Hope then?" I asked flustered because I felt a million eyes on me and people were obviously whispering.

"No no. Hoseok is fine really. But I wanted to ask you something," he said leaning towards me to get to my eye level causing me to step back automaticly. I felt something in the pit of my stomach and it was something that I couldn't explain.

"N-ne?"

"Do you want to hang out or something? Maybe after school?" he asked as he stood up again. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Umm.. when though? Like today?"

"Whenever is fine,"

"Well... I'll get back to you about that," I chuckled. "Alright," he smiled before going back towards his table.

I smiled slightly as I walked towards my own table and sat down next to Mark.

"What was all that about?" I heard Junhoe ask as he took a bite out of his own burger. "What was what about?" I asked confused. Haneul rolled her eyes.

"Mi Hi sometimes you are just clueless. What did he want?" she asked pointing her finger over to the transfers table.

"Ohh... you mean Hoseok?"

"Duh!" everyone said. "Damn you slow sometimes," said Bobby earning a hit from Hanbin. I blushed because it was true that I could be a little slow from time to time.

"He just asked me if I wanted to hang out with him or something. But I told him that I would have to get back to him about it,"

"Are you?" asked Mark next to me.

"I-I don't know. Maybe... but I'm not 100% sure,"

"You shouldn't. They're all bad news," remarked J.B

"If she wants to hang out with him then that shouldn't be a problem. I mean we both already hang out with all you idiots. What more with another guy?" said Haneul.

"But this is different! We don't know them!" countered BamBam

"I actually agree with the maknae," Jackson adds. "Yah yah I'm the real maknae here," whined Chan Woo causing all of us to laugh.

I was about to take a bite out of the waiting burger when suddenly I hear my name being called. I sighed heavily as I put down the delicious burger. My stomach protests but I try to subdue it.

I turned to see that Hoseok came over to our table. My eyes widen in horror because I don't know how the guys are going to react.

"N-Ne," I saw as I look up at him. He weakly smiles as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Hmmm... here. I forgot to give you this. I guess it was the excitement. But anyways if you ever need anything or like when you make up your mind about hangout," he shyly says as bows and goes back to his table.

I feel the stares of everyone at the table. "What is that?" asked Jr. I opened the paper that he gave me and scribbled on it was his name and number.

Donghyuk leans over my shoulder to catch a glimpse. "It's his number,"

"Mwol?!" Mark looks up surprised as snatches the paper from my grasp. "Oppa!" I whine

"Are you seriously going to hang out with him?" he asked with his teeth clenched.

"I-I don't know. If you don't want me to-"

"It's choice. It's whatever," he said as he stood up and stalked away.

I sigh as I don't know what to do. I shove the paper into my pocket and try to eat but I lose my appetite.

"You should go after him," inquired Haneul. "You're right," I said as I stood up and went off in the direction that Mark stalked off towards.

¬

Yoona kept her eyes glued towards the seemingly angry Mark.

"Did you see that? He totally exploded! Why? I don't know and I don't care!" she chimed as she was sitting with her group of friends.

"Maybe you should talk to him and see what's wrong?" suggested Daya.

"Hmm maybe I should," she smirked. "Are you really?" asked Soo Young.

"Of course! I have to!" she exclaimed. She was about to get up and go when Wendy pulled her down. "YAH!"

"Don't. Looks like his girlfriend is going after him," pointed the younger girl. Yoona look towards the direction and sure enough his girlfriend was going after him

"I don't care,"

"No,"

"Fine,"

Yoona sat down reluctant because she wanted to comfort Mark and see if she could get to him but maybe not now. Maybe after school.

She smiled at the idea and continued eating with her friends.

"So Wendy... how are things with Donghyuk going?" asked Yoona as she smirked.

"I haven't talked to him yet," she blushed. "You need to step up your game,"

"I know," the younger girl nodded.

Yoona was half listening because she was thinking ideas and plans on how she can Mark and that girl of his to break up. So she could go in and take him for herself.

What if I use those new transfers to my advantage? They could make nice allies...

She smirked to herself on the possible idea.

¬

Mark's POV

I went towards the the rooftop to cool off. I couldn't believe that that guy had the nerve to come over to our table!

I felt like punching something but I tried to surpress it. I can't believe that he even gave Mi Hi his number! The nerve!

"UGHH!!" I screamed out in frustration. I let out a sigh and tried to calm down the best I could. I really didn't mind that Mi Hi hangs out with other guys when I'm not around because we all need our space but I just like these new transfers. Something was up with them. And it was really suspicious.

I sighed through my nose and looked out to the view from the rooftop. It actually calmed me down a lot.

I sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter