I Don't Drink

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yugyeom and Bambam waited in the backseat of the car as Junhoe sat in the drivers' seat and honked the horn of his car for the fifth time already.

"What's taking him so long?" he frowned.

He tried to look through the window and see if he could spot Yunhyeong coming out of his house but it was too dark and the porch light wasn't . 

"You know how hyung takes the longest to get ready," Bambam wrinkled his nose and leaned forward to fix his hair back in place in the rearview mirror.

"Yeah but we're gonna be late," Yugyeom sighed. He took to patting his thighs to pass the time before they heard the sound of a door slamming and looked up just as the passenger door was pulled open.

"Took you long enough," Junhoe said.

Yunhyeong rolled his eyes and put his seatbelt over him before turning the radio up. "Shut up I just wanted to make sure I looked alright,"

Junhoe rolled his eyes and started the car as they started the drive towards Yoona's place. They were the only ones who actually wanted to go, not because they wanted to see Yoona or any of her friends but because they had been studying all day and wanted a break; besides a few drinks wouldn't hurt them.

Around twenty minutes later, with the other three singing along to 'danger' and trying to copy the dance moves in their seats, they pulled up to the lavish mansion where a dozen other cars were already parked and people were still coming in.

The huge fountain in the center was gushing water and the various other marble statues that were scattered across the lawn only seemed to make the place even more ostentacious. They pulled up around a black Jeep Wrangler and got out of the car, Yugyeom staring wide eyed at the mansion and Bambam closing his mouth for him.

"She really lives here?!'

"Don't you know who her parents are?" Junhoe said.

They all walked up the cobblestone steps, following the crowd of people that shuffled inside until they were going through the large glass doors and greeted by what looked like hundreds of people with loud music blaring, people sitting along the couches and drinks and bottles being passed out to everyone.

"Her dad owns part of an American clothing brand and her mother is a surgeon," Junhoe shouted over the loud music.

The maknae nodded his head and linked arms with his hyungs as they all stuck together and made their way through the throng of people inside.

In the kitchen, there were bowls of food all over the counter full of various snacks and trays of appetizers while through the french doors in the back; they could already see the pool decorated with people and some jumping in.

"I want to get something to drink," Yunhyeong said and made his way toward the stand of plastic red cups while the others followed into the crowded kitchen.

They each grabbed a cup and poured beer inside before toasting with each other and throwing it back as they swallowed the cheap alcohol.

"Gross," Bambam spat and rubbed his throat as it burned slightly.

Yunhyeong and Junhoe both laughed as they shook their heads and Junhoe patted his back. "You'll get used to it,"

The music began to grow louder and a conga line had started in the living room with people taking it all the way out to the pool area. The four boys gave each other a look before shurgging and deciding to join in as well while tossing their cups in the trash.

¬

A couple sat on Yugyeom's side and were heavily making out, their hands exploring every area of skin while noises traveled between their lips, not even holding back to come up for air. He wrinkled his nose and took another huge gulp of alcohol from his red cup before someone took a seat to his left.

It was a pretty girl, with long black hair and dark make up around her eyes. Her legs were long in the short jean shorts and she had on a white blouse that you could see her black bra through. She had a beer bottle in her hand too and looked up at Yugyeom when he caught her gaze.

"Hey,"

"Hey yourself," she smirked. She crossed her legs, her knee bumping into Yugyeom's and he shifted away some. 

"What's your name?"

He took another sip before putting his cup down and tapping the sides of it. "Yugyeom,"

"Soojung," she smiled with perfect white teeth. "Do you go to the Academy too?"

He nodded his head and she looked over at him with a slow scan of her eyes until he could feel his own cheeks heating up. "I've never seen you around,"

"I'm not a senior. I'm a sophomore,"

"Ah," she nodded. "I'm a junior," She took another sip while not taking her eyes off of him and scooted closer until he could almost smell the alcohol off her breath.

"I like your pink hair, it makes you look like an idol,"

"Thanks, I like being spontaneous sometimes,"

"And you didn't get kicked out for that?" she chuckled.

"Nope," he shook his head. "My parents,"

She laughed and rolled her eyes like she had heard that before but nodded her head. It wasn't unusual for certain people to be the exception of the rules around here, if anything that was what came with going to such a prestigious school.

"I dyed my hair red last year and was suspended,"

They both look over at each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter