Hang Out

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After basketball practice, Mark and Mi Hi walked towards his car to go to Haneul's house to study.

"Mark!"

Both teens turned around to see two girls running over to catch up to them. Mi Hi didn't really recognize either girls so she simply shrugged it off.

"What?" Mark said blankly not wanting to have anything to do either girl. "I'm having a party this weekend at my house," smiled a girl with light brown hair. She was rather slim and she had an intense look to her. Whereas her friend was even more slim and she had darker brown hair but seemed kinder than her friend. Mi Hi simply looked at both girls and wondered where she has seen them before.

"Party?"

"Yeah. Here," the girl shoved what looked like an invitation into Mark's hand. Mark readjusted his bag strap before looking at the invitation. "You have to come," smiled the girl completely ignoring the fact that Mi Hi was there.

"Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to go. Parties aren't my thing," Mark said as he turned to leave. He grabbed Mi Hi's hand pulled her along.

"But Mark!" whined the girl.

"Leave me alone Yoona," breathed Mark before leaving the two girls behind as he pulled Mi Hi towards his car.

Mi Hi didn't want to say anything in fear that it would only upset Mark even more.

Once they reached his car, he unlocked it his car and opened the passenger side door for Mi Hi. After she got in he closed the door and opened the trunk of his car to throw his bag into it and shut the trunk closed. He then went over to the driver's side and opened the door. He got in with a huff and started the car as he closed his door.

"Who... who were they?" Mi Hi dared ask. She was afraid that he would get upset but she was dieing of curiousity.

"Just some girls that always follow me. The one that handed me the invitation, Yoona. Well she's in the same grade as you and so is her friend Soo Young,"

"R-Really?"

"Yeah," Mark put the car in drive and took off towards the streets.

¬

Yoona was dismayed by the fact that Mark didn't even really listen to her. And he dared to drag some girl away with him.

"Ugh! I'm going crazy!" she yelled as both girls went towards a waiting car.

Yoona got in first followed by Soo Young. "Annyoung Ahgussi," bowed the driver to Soo Young. "Annyoung. Can you take us to my house,"

"Sure thing,"

The driver took off and Yoona was in a frantic state. "What did I ever do wrong? Why doesn't he look at me! And who was that brat beside him!" she yelled as she had a spasm attack in the back. The driver breifly looked to the back and was a little shock to see her like that but he cleared his throat and continued driving. It wasn't any of his business and Yoona was always like that.

"Calm down first," breathed Soo Young as she looked at her friend concerned. She understood why Yoona was acting the way she was. She's liked Mark since the start of their freshman year. But whenever Yoona would see him it was with his friends or with that girl...

"I'm going to die!" yelled Yoona. "Stop spitting out nonsense,"

"Am I not pretty enough?" she asked her friend. "You are pretty. But... I think that, that girl was his girlfriend," said Soo Young

"GIRLFRIEND!? No way," Yoona said shaking her head. "I'm pretty sure of it. Whenever I would see him, she would be with him,"

"Maybe she's just part of that lame group he always hang with,"

"Yah Yah Yah! That lame group has all the cute guys in the school!" Soo Young said as she smiled about a particular guy.

Yoona huffed beside her. "Anyway I hope he comes! That way my experiment can work," smiled Yoona.

Soo Young rolled her eyes because for once she didn't know what Yoona was up to and she didn't want to know.

¬

"What's taking them so long?! Practice was over like 30 minutes ago!" whined Junhoe as he kept looking towards the door.

"Why do you care?" asked Donghyuk as he ate some snacks. "J-Just because," Junhoe said he started blushing.

"Do you still have a crush on Mi Hi?" smirked Bambam as he looked over to the latter. "N-no!"

Everyone busted out laughing at the young boy. It was a known fact that Junhoe has always had a crush on Mi Hi or cared for her more than anyone else, but once high school started she fell for Mark and since her freshman year they've been dating.

"They'll be here. Or else I'm going to kill them," said Haneul as she too checked her watch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter