They Don't Belong

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two Days Later

Haneul's POV

"Yah can you help me with my calculus homework?" Bobby frowned as we walked down the stairs between passing periods.

"What are you working on?"

"Differential equations and riemann sums," he wrinkled his nose.

We both walked down the hallway and turned left to head towards history class. "Sure, you wanna work in the choir room though? I still have to work with Youngjae on his piece,"

"Sure," he smiled. "Thanks!"

"No problem," I shrugged.

He slung his arm around my shoulder and we walked into the classroom, taking our usual seats in the back as he pulled his things out of his bag and I pulled my phone out to scroll through my messages.

From: Kris

I met someone ^^ 

I smiled at his text and sat back as I began to reply and Bobby raised an eyebrow at me. 

From: Haneul 

Who? Where? When?

From: Kris 

Not all at once >_< But she is really pretty and tall, I forgot her name though O.o haha but I think it started with a Y, I haven't seen her yet but it's only a matter of time. I met her at a party I went to a few days ago. After it was over we talked for awhile and I think she was hitting on me!

From: Haneul

Yifan, how do you not remember her name? *sigh* Were you that wasted that you don't remember? 

From: Kris

I only had three beers!

From:Haneul

Lightweight~

Bobby leaned over my shoulder to look at who I was texting and read our messages and he snorted before I could push his face away. 

"Kris hyung texts like a girl," he laughed.

"I think he's just happy he met someone," I grinned.

"Yeah someone he doesn't even know their name. He really is a lightweight,"

"Shut up," I laughed and pushed him aside.

I looked back down and saw another message from Kris attached with a selca.

I'll get her name today, she can't hide away from me for forever but I'll catch you later. Important student council to get to, apparently there are some new kids transferring in today. 

From: Haneul

Off you go Mr. President and I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to wear hats 

I shut my phone off and slid it back into the pocket of my blazer just as a few more students strolled into the classroom right along with the teacher, Mr. Cho.

I poked Bobby in his side and he looked over at me as I twirled my pencil between my fingers. 

"Kris oppa said that there's some new students transferring in today,"

His eyes widened and Mr. Cho put his things down at the podium while grabbing the markers off the stand behind him. "Really who?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "But he said that's what he was going for, he's meeting them,"

"I hope they're girls," Bobby muttered and started flipping through his notebook. "Pretty girls,"

I snorted and turned to a clean page of paper as the teacher started writing something down at the front and speaking lowly to himself so no one else could hear. 

"Seriously Bobby?"

He shrugged and scribbled something down as his eyes flickered up at the white board. "It would be nice to have a girlfriend," he smiled. 

¬

Jr., Bambam and Yugyeom sat down in the library at one of the many tables situated in the back when Jackson came over and noisely sat down with a huge sigh and laid his head on the table. 

Yugyeom looked over at his hyung and leaned over the open textbook of Greek Mythology to poke Jackson's head with the eraser of his pencil. "Did something happen to you?"

He mummbled something unintelligable into the wood and Jr. frowned at him. "What?"

Jackson sighed again and lifted his head up before running his hands down his face. "I said that I may have a problem,"

"What kind of problem?" 

"Did you get someone pregnant? Your mom is seriously going to kill you this time Jackson," Yugyeom shook his head. 

Bambam looked up then wide eyed from the manga he was reading and stared at Jackson whose entire face turned red and squeaked in horror. 

"I didn't get anyone PREGNANT!" he hollered. 

The librarian cleared loudly and looked over the top of her glasses while typing something down on the computer at the group of boys.

"Shut up!" Jr. hissed and slapped Jackson on the shoulder repeatedly. "And why would he get a girl pregnant? We all know Jackson's not that smooth,"

Yugyeom shrugged and Jackson glared at Jr. almost offended before shaking his head and trying to get back on topic of his original problem.

"Anyways," he groaned. "I may or may not have volunteered myself as mascot for the next basketball game,"

"That's your big problem?" Jr. said exasperated. "You're acting like you're on your death bed because you're going to be mascot?"

"This is a big problem," he whined. "I can't be a mascot, you don't understand this girl asked me out on Saturday and I agreed to go to the movies with her and now I'm gonna have to cancel because of the stupid game," 

"Just take her to the movies after the game," Bambam said nonchalantly. 

"Yeah," Yugyeom agreed. "You're making this much more bigger than it needs to be,"

Jackson scoffed, in part because he couldn't believe how much of a traitor his friends were being right now and that it was a seriously problem because he wouldn't be caught dead in that smelly horse costume for two hours. 

He would rather drop dead.

Him and his big stupid mouth.

¬

Kris breathed into his hand just to check his breath one last time and after assuring himself that it indeed smelt like mist peppermint, he smiled to himself and straightened the tie of his blazer while he waited in the front office. 

As president of the Student Council, he was always told first of any ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter