Round Two

The Transfers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was no denying the fact that this was going to be one tough dance battle.

Every single one of them was very much skilled and talented in the art of dancing. Mi Hi was taken back on how well J-Hope could dance. He looked so fluid, as if this was nothing to him, as if he's been doing it all his life. Which could be a factor she didn't know him that well.

Once Hyoyeon went off from the center of the gym, everyone erupted into cheering and clapping. Mi Hi recognized the two boys that danced with her. Kim Jongin and Zhang Yixing. Or as they go by Kai and Lay from EXO. They were both seniors along with Hyoyeon. Mi Hi knew them because of Mark. Even Kris who is the class president is part of EXO. They're the most popular guys in the school besides GOT7 and iKon. 

Kris went out holding the microphone in his hands. "Okay okay everyone. Now for the Transfers or has they liked being called Bangtan Boys a.k.a BTS!" he said as he left the center as the Transfers... or BTS went towards the center.

They got into formation, and Kris put in the CD for the music that they were going to dance to. The beat dropped and they all turned around as the lyrics played.

Jungkook was in the front, but when the beat changed he switched spots with V and they jumped high in the air before landing right on their feet and started dancing.

Mi Hi was totally impressed by then. It was amazing. It was evident that those seven boys had more to show than what they had been leading on this whole time.

Once it got to Suga's part he looked directly at Haneul causing the latter to blush and become nervous. Then Suga went to the side and J-Hope was now front and center. As he danced he also looked directly at Mi Hi, who was next to a now nervous Haneul, and she too blushed and looked away momentarily.

They continued dancing, when suddenly the music slowed down a little when Jimin, Jin and Jungkook came out towards the front. It wasn't until then that Mi Hi and Haneul realized that they were actually singing along to the song. Or rather lip syncing to the words of the song. Mi Hi started to wonder if this was a song that they had produced on their own because she never heard it before.

Soon the song came to an end and they turned back around with their right arms in the air. Every single girl in the gym stood up and were clapping and cheering for them.

They even started chanting for them. "BTS! BTS!"

Both Mi Hi and Haneul were shocked by the response. But they clapped along as well. Before BTS went off to the side to allow GOT7 their turn, both Suga and J-Hope looked towards both of the girls and simply smirked before following after their group of friends.

Haneul and Mi Hi looked at each other flustered. Kris went back towards the center to announce the next group.

"Alright! Okay! So up next is our schools very own, well not that BTS isn't part of the school but... you get the point, " he sighed as he thought of what to say.

"Anyways, GOT7!" he said as a lot of people clapped and cheered. Mi Hi and Haneul stood up clapping and cheering.

"GO MARK!" Mi Hi said as she held two thumbs up. Mark looked her way and smiled. At least his girlfriend was supporting him.

"GO YOUNGJAE!" Haneul cheered even though everything between them wasn't fixed yet. Youngjae simply waved back as they went to the center.

Yugyeom brought out a chair to the center. He sat on the very top of the back of the chair as the other six gathered around him. As they got into their formation, Mark called out "Music! Cue!" to which Kris simply rolled his eyes and inserted the CD into the player.

The music started playing as they were looking down, Yugyeom was the first to sway and once the beat dropped they all looked up and started swaying as well.

They did something with their hands and then Bambam and Jackson came towards the front as Yugyeom sat down and once he got up Mark sat down as well.

As they progressed along the dance, Mi Hi remembered that this was one of their own songs that they had composed a while back, because Mark had her listen to it one day.

Mi Hi and Haneul looked on as their boyfriends danced. They were so impressed by their dancing. They knew that they danced very well, but this... this was a whole new level. They didn't know that all seven even danced that well.

Towards the middle of the song, Youngjae stood on top of the chair and started singing along as well to their song. He looked directly at Haneul, who looked mesmerized by it. She was a bright pink as Youngjae continued singing.

Suddenly the guys got into a line and the song stopped momentarily, then Jackson said "GOT7!" and they started a dance break.

The guys formed a circle around Jackson as they put their arms towards him and then pulled away and went back towards him. Mark then disappeared towards the back and then the guys pulled away to reveal JB doing a handstand and then Mark did a flip using the chair and Jackson's back through JB's leg. He landed coolly and everyone started cheering and clapping. Mi Hi was speechless as she looked on in awe.

As the song came to an end, they guys did some final dance moves and backed up towards the chair and they all froze as the song finished.

They pulled the chair away as everyone in the gym were cheering and clapping loudly. Mi Hi and Haneul looked at each other smiling. Knowing that their boyfriends did amazing.

Kris stood up and went back towards the center to announce who was next. "Okay amazing performance from GOT7. Not it's time for the younger ones...iKON!"

They run towards the center and got into formation. They all got into a single line and waited for the beat to start. Kris pushed played and they started dancing.

Mi Hi recognized it to be CL's Mental Breakdown. One of her favorite songs.

As the song progressed and they continued dancing, they got into a huddle and they had placed their hats on their faces. They moved thier hands from side to side. It was really impressive to see them do that.

It looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter