chapter 20

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Sungjong gulped when he saw that he had only a few pages left to finish the book. He came to the page where the owner had written down-2011. He decided to continue reading later when he is safer at home. He realised that he had taken too long sitting in L's toilet. He quickly shoved the book into his bag and peeked through the door before he quietly went out. Sungjong scratched the back of his head when he reached the living room.

His friends were sprawled everywhere in the room, L at one of the long sofas while controlling the TV, Dongwoo was playing games in his phone, while Sungyeol just stared into space. L looked away from the TV when he felt the other end of the sofa he was lying on, sank. He gasped and quickly straightened his body and sit up.

Sungjong looked at him. "Um, you can lie back down..?" L shook his head without looking at Sungjong and fidgeted with the control buttons before making it fall to the floor.

*Click*..ahh..*thud*..ahh..

They stared at remote control on the floor then on the kissing scene playing on the television, gulped and turned to face each other.

No one made a sound.

They were glad Dongwoo and Sungyeol weren't paying attention.

"Guys! Woohyun woke up!" Hoya yelled from the top of the stairs.

L and Sungjong stumbled their ways up the stairs, slowly followed by Dongwoo. Sungyeol lit up at hearing Hoya's voice and came running upstairs.

-------

"Sunggyu-ah.." Woohyun smiled and held Sunggyu's hands. A drop of tear fell down Sunggyu's cheek.

"I'll call them in," Hoya said and exited the door.

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu down, their faces inches apart, and wiped his tears away before leaning in and gave Sunggyu a peck. Sunggyu blushed as they parted.

"W-Woohyun-ah..do you know how much I missed-"

Woohyun reached out and kissed Sunggyu again, a moan escaping Sunggyu’s lips as Woohyun's legs bumped onto his crotch. Woohyun smiled into the kiss. He held the back of Sunggyu's neck, deepening the kiss.

*gasp*

L stood there, frozen when he saw the scene, causing Sungjong to bump into him.

"OMAIGOD!" Sungyeol squeaked from behind. Sunggyu quickly let go and pushed himself up from Woohyun's chest.

They cleared their throats, Sunggyu fidgeting the hem of his shirt and Woohyun looked at the closed curtain.

"Not on my bed," L mumbled but Sunggyu could hear him clearly.

"Mian!" Sunggyu squealed happily, tugging on L's sleeve.

"Ah ah ne ne ne, let go!" L shoved his hands away. Sunggyu pouted but then smiled again.

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu laughed and ran to hug him.

"Um, are you two..kinda..dating?" Dongwoo asked. Sunggyu nodded enthusiastically while Woohyun smiled at him. Hoya formed an 'O' and nodded, pouting his lips which Sungyeol quickly pecked before anyone else could see.

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu closer and whispered, "I didn't actually remember we were dating, but I remembered you."

Sunggyu stayed quiet for awhile before answering, "I'll take that as a yes."

-------

"Okay, since everyone's happy..let's continue with 'Infinite'," Dongwoo said, emphasizing on the word before turning to look at L.

"L?"

"It's already 8pm, don't you all need to go home?"

Everyone looked at each other before taking out their mobile phones and called home at the same time.

"DONE!" everyone chimed.

"Since tomorrow's weekend, why not?" Dongwoo said and smirked at L.

L gave him a wierd look before realising, "YAH! Are you all gonna sleep in my house?!"

Woohyun sat up and everyone nodded, smiling devilishly. L slowly looked to Sungjong. Sungjong lowered his head and blushed before giving him a little nod.

"O-okay, I'll tell my mom," L said and walked to the door and exited the room.

One more step to go down the stairs, then L realised and ran back to his room.

The door burst open, "Yah! What about your clothes?!"

They all stared at him, up and down, back to his face and smiled innocently.

"You are kidding me."