chapter 16

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Woohyun walked to the administration office hand-in-hand with his mother.

"Excuse me," his mother called, "can you check for the name Nam Woohyun."

The worker nodded and checked their entry book, "yes, can I help you..oh, um this student has been expelled because he didn't come to school for two weeks."

Woohyun lowered his head.

"Sorry to not inform you, but he had been in an accident and he is currently recovering from it."

"Oh i'm so sorry to hear..are you okay?" she said as she looked at Woohyun. He nodded. "If that's the case, I have to record him as a new student. Would that be okay?"

-------

Sunggyu looked out the window. The weather was so clear, but why wasn't his heart? He knew the answer himself. He needed to move on with his life, don't he? Woohyun doesn't need him anymore. Hoya rubbed his forehead out of frustation as he stared at Sunggyu. This was getting too much on his nerves. On the other side, Sungyeol and Dongwoo was deeply immersed in their 'happy' talk and L was too 'busy' to care.

"Class, remember the project I assigned? I will give the theme for each group at the end of this lesson. Make it as creative as possible, I don't care if it's a play, a scrapbook, or in any other form. It's up to you to decide. The end date is next month. Work your hardest, don't disappoint me," the teacher said and all attention went to her, even Sunggyu's.

'We're the only group that has six members right?' Sunggyu thought and sighed.

The door bell rang for lunch. Hoya immediately stood up and held Sunggyu's right hand. Sunggyu looked up.

"Follow me."

-------

Hoya dragged him down the hallway, while Sunggyu occasionally held their joined hands and winced in pain so Hoya would let go, but Hoya tightened his grip. He brought him up the stairs and to the rooftop. He let go as soon as he locked the door and pushed Sunggyu to the wall. He shot him a glare before he caged him between his arms an the wall.

"Tell me."

Sunggyu held his head down.

"Look at me."

"What do you want," Sunggyu said as his voice cracked. Hoya can't help but soften a bit.

"I need to know why..you're acting like this.."

"Why do you care?"

"I'm your friend."

"You're just a friend! Just like him! I'm just a friend! No more than a friend!!" Sunggyu exclaimed as he burst into tears. He slid down the wall and hid his face between his knees. Hoya's heart broke to see such a scene. He knelt in front of him before he held his shoulders and pulled him into a hug. Sunggyu cried harder as Hoya could feel his clothes getting drenched with his tears. Hoya rubbed Sunggyu's back as he whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

After crying for a few minutes, Sunggyu pulled back. His eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. He was breathing hard.

"Go-mawo," Sunggyu said between his sulks. Hoya stared at the beautiful man in front of him as he held his face and rubbed his tears away. Their eyes met and Hoya leaned in. They kissed. Hoya slid his arms around Sunggyu's waist and pulled him closer. Sunggyu could feel himself drowning into the kiss as he started to kiss him back.